SSP Scholarship 2023 Online Registration, Eligibility, Last date to Apply, and check status – Every student has the right to education so that he can study and get a job. To protect this right there various schemes that are launched by the state and central governments from time to time. So that the children studying who are not privileged enough to get decent education can also study well. These types of schemes are launched by the GOI and state governments regularly. A similar scholarship scheme is launched by the government of Karnataka. The government of Karnataka has launched the SSP Scholarship scheme. This scheme is to provide financial assistance to the children. In this article, we are going to cover the SSP Scholarship scheme completely. We will tell you the different scheme of different departments their application process, eligibility, status checking process, and last date.
SSP Scholarship 2023
Scholarships from the government are a fine resource for the poor but bright students. With the help of scholarships, the students can get financial assistance for their studies. The government of Karnataka has also launched a scheme called State Scholarship Scheme(SSP) there are many different schemes that are covered under this scheme. The scheme is available for pre-matric and post-matric students. All the eligible students of the state can apply for this scheme on the official website. SSP Scholarship portal has various kinds of welfare departments for various categories of students. For full information on the scheme follow the article below.
Overview of SSP Scholarship
|Portal Name||State Scholarship Portal|
|Under||Government of Karnataka|
|Scholarship||Pre Matric/Post Matric|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the State|
|Status||SSP Scholarship Online Students List 2023|
|Check online||SSP Scholarship Amount Status 2023|
Required Documents for SSP Scholarship
- Aadhar cards of both the candidate and the candidate’s parents
- School and College Fees receipt
- Mobile number (Aadhar Linked)
- School and College Enrollment Number
- Ration Card
- Family Income Proof Certificate
- Hostel stay certificate
- Fee Receipt
- Income certificate of parents
- Kin of defense personnel certificate
SSP Karnataka Scolorships 2023 Last Date
|Name of Scholarship Scheme||Last Date|
|Social Welfare Department Scheme||30 April 2023|
|Tribal Welfare Department Scheme||30 April 2023|
|Minorities Welfare Department Scheme||30 April 2023|
|Backward Classes Welfare Department Scheme||30 April 2023|
|Department of Technical Education Scheme||30 April 2023|
|Department of Medical Education Scheme||30 April 2023|
|Disability Welfare Department Scheme||30 April 2023|
|Ayush Department Scheme||30 April 2023|
|Collegiate Education Department Scheme||30 April 2023|
|Labour Department Scheme||30 April 2023|
|Agriculture Department Scheme||30 April 2023|
|Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board Scheme||31 May 2023|
Eligibility criteria for post-matric scholarship
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of the state of Karnataka.
- The applicant must be from a background community.
- He/She must be pursuing class 11th or any other equivalent course.
- 30% of scholarships are reserved for girls.
- The candidate must score 50% marks in the examination.
- The annual income of the family of the candidate must not exceed Rs 2 lakh.
Eligibility criteria for pre-matric scholarship
- The applicant should be from a minority community.
- Students studying in classes 1 to 10 are eligible.
- Candidates who apply under SSP and NSP are eligible.
- The annual income of the family of the candidate must not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
- Parents of the students should be workers from the unorganized sector.
SSP Scholarship Portal 2023 Registration
To create an account on the SSP Scholarship portal follow the steps below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Karnataka Scholarship Portal.
- For Pre Matric Scholarships- https://ssp.karnataka.gov.in/
- For Post Matric Scholarship – https://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in/
- On the home page click on the Create Account option.
- Next, you will be asked for an Aadhar card if you have one click on Yes.
- After that enter your Aadhar Card Number and click on the Submit button.
- Next, enter your Email Id and mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number, you need to enter it to the designated place.
- On the next page fill up the asked details like basic details, your religion, caste, etc.
- Now your account is created.
How to Apply for Karnataka SSP Scholarship 2023?
To apply for SSP Scholarships follow the steps below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the SSP Karnataka Scholarship.
- On the homepage click on apply for the 2020-21 post-matric grant.
- Next, the candidate needs to enter the username, and password, and also tackle the captcha code(manual human test).
- Now click on the login option.
- Here you need to enter fundamental information like your name, father’s name, address, and others.
- Also, enter all the information correctly, and upload all the required documents.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
How to check SSP Scholarship Status 2023?
If you applied for SSP Scholarship and want to check the status, follow the steps below:
- First, visit the official website of the Karnataka State Scholarship Portal (SSP).
- Now on the homepage click on the Scholarship Status option.
- Next, you need to enter your ID number and select the financial year in which you applied for this scholarship.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- The status of your scholarship will be on your screen.
Karnataka SSP Scholarship Helpline Number
If you find any difficulty regarding the scheme the government has provided helpline numbers. You can call on these numbers and clear your doubt.
- Scholarship Assistance Number – 080-35254757
- Email ID – [email protected]
- Backyard Classes Welfare department – 080-8050770005, 080-22374836