The Government of Gujarat has launched the SSA Gujarat Online Hajri 2023. The scheme is launched by the Gujarat Council of Elementry Education. The scheme is launched to make good the education system of the state. SSA Gujarat will help both teachers and parents of the students under the SSA Gujarat Online Hajri. The portal is started under the Serva Siksha Abhiyan by the government of Gujarat. In this article, we will tell detailed information on the SSA Gujarat Online Hajri portal. How can you as a parent have access to all this information? And keep in touch with the performance of your child. So stick to the end of the article to know the full details.
SSA Gujarat Online Hajri Link 2023
The SSA Gujarat Online Hajri is launched as part of Sarva Siksha Abhiyan. The government has made it clear that no child should be left behind in education. So the government gives free education to the students. Free education should be given to children between the age of 6 years to 14 years according to the 86th amendment to the constitution.
As we know that connection between the teacher and parents of a student is important. Parents always want access to the performance of their child. This portal will make this all possible and easy. On the portal Hajiri (attendance), Marks, of the students will be available. Both the teachers and parents of the students will have access to the account. This will make the relationship between teachers and parents better. As the parents will continuously have access to the performance of their child.
Overview of SSA Gujarat
|Name of the Portal||Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Gujarat Online Attendance|
|Launched By||Government of Gujarat|
|Department||The Council of Elementary Education, Education Department Gujarat|
|Objective||To improve the quality of the education system in Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Teachers and Students|
Features of SSA Gujarat Portal
SSA Gujarat is a very helpful portal for both teachers and students. It gives both to monitor their performance in school. There are many more features on the portal. The list of features on SSA Gujarat is given below:
- E-Class ( On Vande Gujarat Channel )
- SSA Gujarat teacher profile
- Transport Facility
- School Monitoring App
- Home learning
- Teachers Report
- Attendance Of Students
- Teacher Training
- SSA Gujarat child tracking system
- Unit test mark entry
- Migration Monitoring System
- Teachers’ Attendance
- Student Report
- Time to Mark Attendance
- GIS Mapping
- SSA Gujarat online mark entry
- Periodical Assessment test
- Online Circular
- SSA Gujarat scholarship
Gujarat SSA Online Attendance Portal
The objective of SSA Gujarat Hajri :
- To improve the education standards in Gujarat.
- The portal will increase transparency in the Education Department of Gujarat.
- Teachers can register to monitor their performance.
- Portal will also be used to give all the details on the education department.
- Parents can monitor the progress of their children.
- Promote education among poor children.
Study Material on SSA Gujarat Portal
The SSA portal provides study material to the students. It also provides interactive video classes for the students. So that the students can also study from home in times such as Covid. To access the study material follow these steps:
- Visit the official webpage of SSA Gujarat.
- On the home page click on Home Learning.
- A new tab will open and show all the daily video and textbook links respective to all the classes.
- Scroll down to get Pdf links of weekly online material.
- You can download or Watch videos online by clicking on the icons under the study materials. you can also download Pdfs by clicking on the show option in the Pdf.
- If you play a video on the site, you will be redirected to another web page, where you need to fill in your identity and click on the Student option.
- Next, select the Board from the drop-down menu. Enter the language medium and select the class.
- Now you will be able to watch/download videos.
Login to SSA Gujarat Hajri Portal
The process to log in to SSA Gujarat Portal Online :
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of SSA Gujarat.
- Next on the home page, there is an option Online Attendance System.
- Here many different options are available related to Sarva Siksha Abhiyan Yojana.
- You need to click on your desired option.
- Now after you click on Online Attendance System you will reach the login page.
- Here you need to do registration before you can log in.
- Click on the New Registration option.
- Now fill out the application form on your devise screen.
- After this Login id and Password will be generated for your profile.
- Enter your User name and password on the Login page.
- And also enter the captcha code.
- You will enter your profile where you will be able to know your marks and attendance details.
Note – You can also download the SSA Gujarat Online application for your smartphone and have access to all your profile.
Teachers log in to SSA Gujarat Hajri
There is a separate section where only teachers can log in. The steps to log in to the teacher’s section follow the steps below:
- First, visit the official website of the SSA Gujarat.
- On the home page click on the Teacher Portal.
- A new tab will open here, Enter your user name and Password. (If you are not registered, register yourself first with the above process).
- Click on the Sign-in Button.
If you face any problems related to the SSA Gujarat portal you can contact the concerned department on the issue. You can contact authorities with phone numbers (Toll-Free) or send an Email.
Toll-Free Number: 1800- 233- 7965
Email Id: [email protected]
Official Portal Link – Click Here
Attendance login – Login Here
Learning Material – Click Here