soilhealth.dac.gov.in | Soil Health Card Scheme is a very beneficial scheme for farmers. There are many farmers in India. And they do not know which types of crops they should grow to get maximum yield. They do not know the quality and the type of their soil. They might know by experience what crops grow and what crops fail. But they don’t know what they can do to improve the condition of the soil. Under this post, you will get every piece of information regarding this scheme such as applying the online procedure, SHC New Registration, eligibility, etc. Read this article for the best knowledge about SHC Online Application Form 2023.
Soil Health Card Scheme Application Form 2023
A Portal has been developed for the farmers to enroll under this scheme. Farmers have to visit the official website of the Soil Health Scheme via online mode. On this page, you may see many options would present in front of you. The registration process will see later. The government is targeting to maintain the nutrient value of the soil of the farming land. It will decrease the chance of less quantity of production. Then the government will enhance productivity through this kind of activity.
Brief Details Soil Health Scheme Portal online
|Topic name||Soil Health Card Scheme 2023|
|Started by||The Central Government of India|
|Type Of The Scheme||Centrally Funded Scheme of Agricultural|
|Managed by||Ministry of Agricultural and Farmers Welfare, India|
|Category Of the scheme||Central Government Scheme|
|States||All States of India|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of India|
|Concerned Department||The Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare|
Soil Health Card Yojana 2023
As we can see the impact of the scheme on the life of farmers. Soil Health Card is given to the farmers for 2 years. After two years, they have to apply again. farmers will be awarded about the scheme and the importance of the scheme. Soil Health Management System promoted among farmers so that they can easily understand the objective of the scheme and what farmers get from this scheme. It is a central scheme so there are no boundaries for any farmers. Where you are living, does not matter. If you are interested then you must go through this scheme and get benefits.
Soil Health Scheme Parameters
Features of Soil Health Card Scheme 2023: Below is features of the Soil Health Scheme Portal. Farmers should get to know about the features of the scheme.
- SHC Scheme is only for Indian farmers.
- It is a central-based scheme.
- Soil Health Card will issue once in 2 years for farmers.
- Soil detailed information will be mentioned on the card.
- You will also see the detail of farmers’ land.
- farmers can get healed information about their soil and land.
- Under this scheme, soil and fertility have improved.
- To increase the healed of the soil, organic fertilizer has been promoted.
- It helps to establish sustainable agriculture by using less chemical fertilizer on farms.
Soil Health Card Online Registration
After reading this post, many farmers want to know the process of application. In the process of registration, many things needed to be done like eligibility criteria, documentation, and other aspects. In this section, I am going to provide you with information that is available on your Soil Health Card.
The information mentioned on Soil Health Card are :
- Details of Secondary Nutrients
- Recommendation of crops based on Soil analysis
- Aadhar Card Number
- Block Number
- Soil Health Card Number
- Details of Micro Nutrients
- Details of Individual Soil Analysis
- Khasra Number
- Father’s Name
- Soil Type
- Details of Major Nutrients
Soil Health Card Features
Advantages of SHC Scheme 2023: Here you can find the features of the scheme that make you more positive about this scheme. Let’s see the features of this scheme.
- Farmers can easily access the quality of their land.
- Farmers can decide what to cultivate after knowing the soil quality.
- It helps to increase the production per acre hectare.
- This scheme will increase the wealth of the farmers.
- After knowing the importance of soil, farmers will cultivate organic crops.
- Organic agricultural farming will decrease toxic crop cultivation.
- After joining this scheme, a government official has to complete his duty of monitoring the agricultural land from time to time.
- This facility has been given for 2 years then you can renew it.
- It is a new Soil management Practice.
- After maintaining soil health through this scheme, cultivation can be done for a longer period.
Soil Health Card PIB Registration
Under this section, we will learn how farmers can register themself on the official portal of the Soil Health Card Scheme for the first time. Interested farmers can enroll under this scheme through an online portal. As much as farmers get enrolled under this scheme, it will show the success of this scheme. If you want to register yourself then you are supposed to follow the below rules.
Steps to Register for Soil Health Card Yojana 2023 :
- In the first place, farmers have to visit the Official Website of the Agricultural Department.
- This link will redirect you to the home page of the portal.
- Then you have to click on the Login option.
- Now you need to select your state in the given list.
- After that, click on the ” Register New User “ option.
- Fill in all required details in the available form.
- User Organisation Details
- Organization Leve
- State Name
- Department Name
- Office Type
- Organization Name
- Office Name
- User Details
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Mobile Number
- User Login Account Details
- Login Name
- Confirm Password
- User Role
- Image Code
- In the last step click on the submit button.
Contact Details Of Soil Health Scheme
List of NIC Officers:-
|S.No.||Name||Designation||Phone Number||e-mail address|
|1.||Dr. Ranjna Nagpal||Dy. Director General & HoG||24305356
|2.||Smt. Pratibha Lokhande||Dy. Director-General||24305692||pratibha[at]nic[dot]in|
|3.||Smt. Anju Kapoor||Technical Director||24305669||akapoor[at]nic[dot]in|
|4.||Mr. DV Singh||Technical Director||24305591||dv-singh[at]nic[dot]in|