In this article, we have mentioned all the details regarding SHRESHTA Scheme 2023. We all know that the government of India always launching various schemes for Public Welfare Development. So this scheme has come up for the children across the country. In our country, many students are dropped their studies due to money problems. In order to help these students, govt have started this scheme. Towards this post, we will share the details like benefits, features, application process, documents, and application eligibility of this scheme. Kindly read this post to the end.
About NETS SHRESHTA Scheme 2023
The government of India has initiated the latest scheme that’ name is SHRESHTA Scheme. The main aim of this scheme is to provide the benefits for all poor students to continue their studies. Under this scheme, the children of class IX to class XI can effort a high-level education and can do further studies easily without any fee. And dear readers this is Golden Chance for the children to complete their education through the SHRESTHA Scheme 2023. To avail of the benefits of this scheme, all the students have to register by using the official Website. Despite that, the government has also offered the applicants for the SHRESHTA Scheme i.e. NETS. All interested students of classes 9 to 11 can participate or apply for a residential education scheme for students of higher classes in the targeted areas.
Key Highlights of @shreshta.nta.nic. SHRESHTA Scheme
|Scheme Name||Shreshta Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Scheduled Caste Students|
|Started by||Government Of India|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Benefits||Help In Higher Education|
|Category||Central Government Scheme|
Targets of SHRESHTA Scheme 2023
- The prime objective of this scheme is that the students of the country can develop in the future and their future can become bright.
- With the help of this scheme, Justice and Empowerment Minister Virendra Kumar said on Thursday that the residential education scheme for students in high schools in the targeted areas will help the meritorious SC students.
- This scheme will help for a better future and in controlling the dropout rate of students of classes 9 to 12.
- And the SHRESHTA Scheme will enable to bright the SC students to make a better future by getting high-quality education and will help in controlling the dropout rate of SC students in classes 9th to 12th.
Eligibility Criteria for Students
- First, the candidate should be a permanent resident of India.
- The student comes from the Scheduled Category(SC) so they can easily get the benefits of this scheme.
- And in order to apply for this scheme, the applicant will have to pass the national entrance examination, only then he will be eligible.
- All the documents which are required under this scheme must be original.
Eligibility Criteria for Schools
- Under this scheme, the school should be in operation for at least 5 years.
- More than 75% of students must have passed class 10th and 12th board exams in almost the last 5 years in school history.
- The school should be a residential school affiliated with CBSE and recognized by the Govt.
- And the school should be up to class 12th only then he will be considered eligible.
- Domicile Accommodation Certificate
- Caste Certificate Of The Applicant
- Family Income Certificate
- Ration Magazine
- Aadhar Card Of The Applicant
- Applicant’s Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
SHRESHTA Scheme Schedule Of Examination
|Date of examination||7th May 2023|
|Mode of examination||Pen and paper mode|
|Timing of examination||2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Duration of examination||3 hours|
|Entry in the examination hall||12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.|
|Instructions by invigilator||1:30 p.m. to 1:50 p.m.|
|Test commences||2:00 p.m.|
A pattern of Examination for SHRESHTA Scheme
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
Note:- Candidates will be allotted 4 marks for each correct answer and no mark will be deducted for wrong or unanswered questions.
Admit Card for SHRESHTA Scheme 2023
- All the candidates who are part of this scheme will get the provisional admit card through the NTA website.
- The Central Government has said that it is important for the beneficiary to download this admit card.
- In this case, the students are not able to download the admit card from the official Website of this scheme so they have to contact on helpline number 011407590000 between 10 AM to 5 PM.
- And the beneficiary candidates will not be permitted to appear in the examination center other than the one allotted in their admit card.
- It is important to read and follow the guidelines given on the admit card carefully.
- If any discrepancy is found in the admit card of the candidate with their details or confirmation page and their photograph and signature, the candidate can immediately contact the NTA helpline.
- Despite that, as per the central government, the candidates will not be allowed to make any changes in their admit card.
- Ahe beneficiary candidates to keep their admit card safe in good condition for future reference.
- Issuance of admit cards of candidates under SHRESHTA Scheme will not mean acceptance of eligibility, eligibility of candidates will be checked at later stages of the admission process.
Process to Apply for SHRESHTA Scheme 2023
- All the candidate have to navigate the official Website of the SHRESHTA Scheme 2023.
- Now you will be reached on the homepage.
- Then click on the options ““REGISTRATION FOR SHRESHTA 2023“,
- So a new page will be open before you.
- And you have to click on the “New Registration” from the new open page. Here you have to read out all instructions.
- When completely read this instruction, so just tick the checkbox that appears at the bottom and proceed by clicking on the link “Proceed”
- Now you will get the new application form as Important information asked on this application form such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, identity type, identification number, address, district, city, country, state, pin code, email address, mobile number Permanent address, etc.
- Kindly fill up this information carefully and check the application form once again.
- Then upload the required documents as mentioned.
- After submitting the papers, submit the application form with the help of submit button.
- By following these process you can easily apply for the scheme.
Process to Login into SHRESHTA Scheme
In this section, we have provided a very easy process to Login into the portal of SHRESHTA Scheme. Just follow the given steps:-
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of the SHRESHTA Scheme.
- Now you will land on the homepage.
- On this homepage, you need to click on the “Registration For SHRESHTA 2023” option.
- Then a login form will appear on the screen.
- Under this form, you have to enter all the details asked in this login form as like Application number, password and security pin details carefully.
- Kindly click on the sign-in option.
- Finally, you have successfully login into this scheme.
How to view the Contact Details for SHRESHTA Scheme?
- Navigate the official website of the SHRESHTA Scheme.
- The homepage will open before you.
- On this homepage, you have to click on the “Contact US” option.
- So a new page will open before you.
- Finally, you can see the contact details of SHRESHTA Scheme 2023 on this new page.