Shagun Scheme Punjab 2023 Online Registration Form PDF is now available on the official website of the portal @punjab.gov.in. Under this scheme, the government is providing financial assistance to poor and backward families for the marriage of girls/females. So, if you are a beneficiary of the Punjab Aashirwad Scheme, and want to take benefits from this scheme you are on the right page.
Below, we have discussed all the important information related to the Shagun Scheme 2023. In today’s article, you will get to know about the process to download the Shagun Scheme Online Application Form PDF. Also, the eligibility criteria and documents required for the Aashirwad Scheme online registration. We have shared complete information in a very simple way so that it will be easy for you to understand. If you are interested in this scheme kindly read this article ahead and grab all the necessary information.
Shagun Scheme Punjab 2023
The Government of Punjab State has initiated Shagun/Aashirwad Scheme in the state. With the aim to provide financial assistance for the marriage of any girl child in their state. Under this scheme, the selected families will get a grant of Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 21000 for meeting the expenses of the wedding of the girl. It will help in improving the sex ratio in the state as well as put a stopper on female killing and child marriage. If the families are getting the financial aid they will no longer see the female child as a burden. Also, it will promote reducing the percentage of child marriages in the state.
And as you all know, in India, especially in rural areas many people are not happy with the birth of a female child. People think a girl child is a burden on them and they don’t it. This is very old and narrow thinking of people towards the female child since ancient times. But unfortunately, this narrow thinking of many people about the girls is still in practice. They don’t want girl children to be born which in result creating an unequal gender ratio between males and females. The male population is increasing while on the other hand, the female population is decreasing. So to tackle all these problems government has taken this step and designed this program for the state.
Key Points of Aashirwad Scheme 2023
|Name||Shagun Scheme Punjab 2023 or Aashirwad Scheme 2023|
|Launched By||CM Prakash Singh Badal|
|Department||Department of Women and Child Development|
|Aim||To increase the number of the female child in the state|
|Benefit||To provide financial assistance to the poor families for girl marriage|
|Beneficiary||Poor and economically low background families of the state|
|Assistance Amount||Rs. 15000 to Rs. 21000|
Documents Required For Punjab Shagun Yojana
The list of important documents required for the beneficiaries to register themselves in the scheme is given below:-
- The applicant must need the verification of identification, residence, and income-related data.
- You will need to attach the proof of residence and identification through the Aadhar Card.
- This scheme is for SC candidates, so you have to attach the cast certificate, and the BPL card is also mandatory.
- Along with this, the age proof, a photograph of the candidate, and the family income certificate must be provided.
- You should provide the bank account details because the money will be directly transferred into the account of the candidate.
- Most importantly, all the documents must be testified by a government official or the head of the Panchayat.
Eligibility Criteria For the Scheme
- Residents of the state – The development and the implementation of the Shagun Scheme have been done for Punjab. Only those female candidates who were born and reside in Punjab will be able to take part in the scheme.
- For poor and backward families – All the candidates who desire to receive monetary assistance must belong to the BPL category. The annual income of the family must not exceed Rs. 20,000 in the villages and Rs. 27,000 in the city areas.
- Must belong to SC or minority groups – The applicant must belong to the SC category. If they belong to any minority community like Christians or other backward communities.
- Adoption of two child rules – The High Court in Punjab and Haryana has introduced many rules for the people who work in the Bar Association. These candidates will have to follow any two norms of the draft.
Shagun Scheme Punjab 2023 Form PDF Download Online @punjab.gov.in
If you are eligible for the scheme and want to register yourself under the Shagun Scheme 2023. Then you need to download the Online Registration Form PDF from the official website @punjab.gov.in. Follow the below-given steps and procedure for downloading the Punjab Ashirwad Scheme Application Form in PDF format:-
- First of all, you need to visit the official website Shagun Scheme Punjab and click on the Form PDF download link.
- Now, the Punjab Ashirwad Scheme registration form will appear in front of your screen.
- After that, you need to download this Punjab Ashirwad Scheme application/registration form in PDF format.
- Then, the applicant needs to key in all their particulars accurately.
- At last, you can submit the completely filled Shagun Scheme online registration form to the concerned authorities.
- So by following these simple steps, you can easily download and fill out the registration form for the Shagun Scheme Punjab 2023.
Some Important Links
|Registration PDF Form||Form PDF download link|
|Download Forms||Click Here|
|Scheme||State Govt. Scheme|