SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme Registration Last Date- The concerned authorities of the Ministry Of Social Justice And Empowerment have launched a new scheme. This will assist all the students belonging to scheduled caste and other backward castes to obtain free coaching services. Today, through this article we will provide you with all the step-by-step guidelines to register yourself for the free coaching scheme that the Ministry Of Social Justice And Empowerment has initiated.
SC and OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2023
The Ministry Of Social Justice And Empowerment is tempting all students who belong to Scheduled Caste and Other Backward Caste. Through this scheme, they can give new free coaching services to them. The officials will provide around 3000 rupees to the local students and 6000 rupees will be given to all students who belong to other cities. In addition to this, they will also provide 2000 rupees as a kind of allowance.
As a result, concerned students can reside in the city till the end of their course. This will be proved to be a very nice opportunity for all the students who desire to obtain a quality education but are not able to do so, due to some financial problems that they have to face because of covid 19 pandemic or any other family-related problems. Along with this, we will also discuss the eligibility standard, aim, important features, and advantages, together with the list of courses that are available under this scheme for all the concerned students. We will specifically mention particulars regarding necessary documents and all of the other processes associated with this SC OBC free coaching scheme.
Major Aim Of this SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme-
The major aim of initiating this new coaching scheme for the students who belongs to SC and OBC category is to assist them. Consequently, they can obtain the quality of education that they all deserve. As we all know that there are so many students who are not able to obtain proper education as they are not economically capable of affording their coaching fees along with the academic fees. Therefore, the Government of India have inaugurated such a scheme. This scheme is for all those students who are highly determined in their education but are lagging behind due to the lack of finance that they keep in their homes.
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme – Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||SC and OBC Free Coaching Scheme|
|Initiated By||The Ministry Of Social Justice And Empowerment, Govt. Of India|
|Major Beneficiary||The Students of SC and OBC Community|
|Starting date of Registration||Available Now|
|Last date for Registration||30th of September|
|Advantage||Providing Free Coaching Service|
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme – Determined Allowance
The government will provide the below mentioned allowance to all of the students who have successfully enrolled themselves under this specific scheme:-
- The local students will obtain an amount of 3000 rupees under this scheme.
- The outstation students will receive an assistant of 6000 rupees.
- Lastly, the Physically challenged students who have more than 40% disability will get an aid of 2000 rupees every month as a kind of special allowance
SC, OBC Free Coaching Scheme – Eligibility Criteria
The concerned students must follow the below-mentioned eligibility standard for applying for this free coaching scheme:-
- The coaching institution will select the students on the basis of their academic result.
- The authority will allow a relaxation in criteria for the academic result of SC as well as OBC students.
- Only the people belonging to of SC and OBC caste can apply under this scheme
- The yearly income of the family of all concerned students must not be more than rupees 800000
- One student can enroll himself for only one time under this scheme
- The authority will provide Free Coaching for the preliminary as well as main examination.
- The respective Students can avail the coaching for preliminary as well as main examination two times only.
- If the student has qualified for the interview then he or she can get coaching up to any time they desire.
- The selected student will need to attend all of the classes
- If the student for any reason take leave for 15 days and more then the authority will ban these kinds of students from the coaching
SC & OBC Coaching Scheme – Benefits & Features
As we all know there are numerous students who are not able to obtain quality education due to their poor financial status. But now through the implementation of this scheme, the government of India will pay all the coaching fees as well as the academic fees. Consequently, the student does not need to sacrifice their education due to their bad financial status.
- The students who belong to SC and OBC caste will receive free coaching services through this new scheme.
- The Ministry Of social justice and empowerment, the Government of India has brought this scheme for the welfare of our society.
- With the implementation of this scheme, the student will have the opportunity to obtain a quality education despite their economic difficulty.
- The last date for the registration process of this scheme is the 30th of September. The government will provide Free coaching and stipend through this scheme
Implementation Process for this Scheme
The below-mentioned authorities of the Government of India will undertake the implementation process for the free coaching scheme –
- The Central Government/ State Level Governments/ UT Administrations/ PSUs/ Autonomous Institution under the Central/ State Governments,
- The Universities (both Central as well as State) also consisting the Deemed Universities along with Private Universities recognized by concerned department
- Lastly, the Registered private Organisations/ NGOs.
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme – Available Course
The applicant can obtain coaching for the below mentioned courses:-
- The Group A as well as B examinations that the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Staff Selection Commission (SSC) along with the various Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) conducts regularly.
- The Group A and B level exams that the State Public Service Commissions organizes.
- Officers Grade Test that the Banks, Insurance Companies and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs). conducts.
- Premier Entrance Examinations for taking admission in Engineering. For instance- IIT-JEE & AIEEE, Medical like AIPMT, Professional courses such as Management (eg. CAT) and Law (eg. CLAT) along with any other such disciplines brought by the respective Ministry.
- At last, the Eligibility tests/examinations such as SAT, GRE, GMAT, and TOEFL.
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme – List of Coaching Institutes
The below mentioned coaching institutions will provide the coaching under this new scheme that the concerned authorities have launched:-
|State/Union Territory||Name of the Institution and Courses||Contact Number|
|Assam||1. Chitale’s Personalized Learning Pvt. Ltd., 182, Chandas Tower, Hatigaon, Guwahati-781006, Kamrup, Assam. JEE & MBA Entrance||8828435393|
|Bihar||1. The Gurukul Practice Centre, 1stFloor, Near Durga Mandir, Maranpur, Bodhgaya Road, District-Gaya, Bihar- 823001. NEET & IIT-JEE||9321085949|
|Chandigarh||1. Bulls Eye (Mind Tree Education Pvt. Ltd.), , SCO 90-92, 2nd Floor, Sector-8C, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh. GRE/GMAT & CAT
2. MT Educare Ltd., SCO-350-351-352, Ground Floor, Sector-34 A, Chandigarh- 160022. NEET & CA-CPT
|Delhi||1. Jan Kalyan Shiksha Samittee, Samkalp Bhawan, Plot No. 15, Sector-IV, R.K. Puram, Institutional Area, New Delhi-110022 UPSC (Pre-cum Mains)
2. Career Power Metis Eduventures Private Limited, 201-204, Second Floor, Pragati Deep, Distt.- Centre, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-110092. Banking & SSC
3. Sachdeva New P.T. College, New Delhi, 29- South Patel Nagar, New Delhi- 110008. SSC & Bank PO
4. IES Academy Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 28 B/7, 2nd Floor, Jia Sarai Near IIT, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016. IES & GATE
5. Career Plus Educational Society, 301/A-37, 38,39, Ansal Building, Commercial Complex, Dr. Mukherjee Nagar, New Delhi – 110009. UPSC & SPSC
6. BSC Academy Pvt. Ltd., C-37, Ganesh Nagar, Pandav Nagar Complex, Delhi- 110092. Banking Exam (PO, Clerk) & SSC
7. Meridian Courses, B- 13, 3rd Floor, Commercial Complex, Dr. Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi. UPSC & SPSC
8. Dikshant Education Centre, 301-303, A- 31-34, Jaina House Extension, Commercial Complex, Dr. Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi-110009. UPSC & SPSC
|Gujarat||1. MT Educare Ltd., C/16, 17, 3rd Floor, Trident Mall, Near Race Course Circle, Vadodara-390007, Gujarat. JEE & CA-CPT
2. Chitale’s Personalized Learning Pvt. Ltd., 501, Manas Complex, Opposite Star Bazar, Near Jodhpur Cross Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad-380015, Gujarat. UPSC & MBA Entrance
3. Aryan Foundation, Taksh Complex-1, First Floor-A, Vasna Road, Vadodara, Gujarat. NEET & CA-CPT
|Haryana||1. LILAC Education Pvt. Ltd., M-24, Old DLF Colony, Sector-14, Gurgaon. UPSC & SPSC||09899483203|
|Jammu and Kashmir||1. Bandipora College of Information Technology, Hospital Road, Near Faziam School, Ward No. 5, Bandipora, Jammu & Kashmir- 193502. KAS (Kashmir Administration Service) & AIEEE||01957-225546|
|Karnataka||1. Global Education Trust, 2nd Floor, Sri Nidhi Complex, Nr. Kudroli Temple, Alake, Mangalore-575003. NEET & JEE
2. Aryan Foundation, Near Kottara Chowki, Bangra Kulur, Mangalore, Karnataka. NEET & JEE
|Madhya Pradesh||1. Perfect Samajik Evam Shikshan Samiti, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh Bank PO & RRB
2. Tanishk Shikshan Evam Samaj Kalyan Sanstha Samiti, M.P. Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh Bank PO & RRB
3. Comp-Feeders Takiniki Prashikshan Sansthan, Indore, Madhya Pradesh.(Centres: Ujjain & Ratlam) Banking & RRB
4. Excellent Civil Academy Trust, K.K. Plaza Zone, M.P. Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh UPSC (Pre-cum Mains)5. Disha Diya Education Trust, J.K. Town, Kolar Road, Bhopal , Madhya Pradesh IIT-JEE & NEET/AIPMT
|Maharashtra||1. The Gurukul Practice Centre, A-102, Riddhi-Siddhi Apartment, Plot No. B-7, Sector- 20, Nerul West, Above PNB Bank, Navi Mumbai- 400706. NEET & IIT-JEE
2. Global Education Trust, Mulund, Mumbai, Maharastra CA-CPT
3. Chitale’s Personlised Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd., Mulund, Mumbai, Maharastra Bank PO
4. MT Educare Ltd., Mulund, Maharastra UPSC
5. Aryan Foundation, Borivali (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra NEET
|Manipur||1. Youth Step Forward Centre, Wangjing Bazar, P.O.-Wangjing Bazar, Manipur-795148. AIPMT/ NEET & IIT JEE/ AIEEE||9436663161|
|Meghalaya||1. Sachdeva New P.T. College, Room No.- 13, 1st Floor, Block-B, Shillong College, Boyce Road, Shillong SSC & Bank PO||9810008070|
|Punjab||1. MT Educare Ltd., SCO-135, Above Coke agency near Nabha Gate, Patiala- 147001, Punjab. JEE & CA-CPT
2. Global Education Trust, SFC, 101 Near Indian Overseas Bank, Chotti Baradari, Patiala-147001, Punjab. NEET & JEE
3. Chitale’s Personalized Learning Pvt. Ltd., SCO 136-141, Near ICICI Bank, Chotti Baradari, Patiala-147001, Punjab. UPSC & MBA Entrance
|Rajasthan||1. Patanjali IAS Classes Pvt. Ltd., B.O.-31, Patanjali Bhawan, Satya Vihar Lalkothi, Near Jain ENT Hospital, Jaipur-302015. UPSC & SPSC
2. Mother’s Education Hub, J-7, Near Kanha Sweets, Infront of Big Bazaar, Gopalpura Pulia, Jaipur – 302018, Rajasthan. Bank PO & SSC
3. Career Point Limited, B-28, 10-B Schemes, Gopalpura Bypass, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302018. IIT-JEE & Pre-Medical (PMT)
|Tamil Nadu||1. MT Educare Ltd., No. 7, 1st Floor, Rosy Tower, Nungambakkam High Road, Opposite ICAI institute, Nungambakkam, Chennai- 600034. NEET & CA-CPT
2. Shankar IAS Academy, Shanti Colony, Annanagar, Chennai – 600040. UPSC & TNPSC- Pre.
|Tripura||1. Sachdeva New P.T. College, Office of the OBC Commission, 1st Floor, VIP Road, Gurkhabasti, Agartala . SSC & Bank PO||9810008070|
|Uttar Pradesh||1. Pioneer Foundation, 250/15 KA, Shyamkunj, Yahiaganj, Lucknow-226001. Pre- Medical & Pre-Engineering
2. PMT Physics College, Lucknow, 31/56, M.G. Marg, Above Bata & Kay Sons Showroom, Opposite Hotel Capoor’s, Hazratganj, Lucknow- 226001. Pre- Medical (NEET) & Pre-Engineering (IIT/UPSEE)
|Himachal Pradesh||1. Himalayan Institute of Engineering & Technology, Sadhaura Road, Kala Amb, Sirmour, Himachal Pradesh (Centre: Sirmour & Solan) JEE & CMAT (Common Management Admission Test)||9671300970|
|Odisha||1. AAKASH Coaching Institution, Near Salipur Autonomous College, Cuttack, Odisha AIEEE & Banking
2. The Shine Institute, PO: Kunjakanta, Dist: Dhenkanal, Odisha AIEEE & Banking
SC and OBC Free Coaching Scheme Apply Online
In order to fill online application for this free coaching scheme, one will need to follow the below mentioned simple procedure:-
- First of all, click on the link available here to open the official website portal of the Government of India.
- The web page will appear before your screen containing three options
- At there you need to click on the option termed as guidelines.
- As soon as you click the guidelines about this scheme will appear in front of you
- You need to read them very carefully
- Following that, you need to click on the option named Register Here
- As a result, the application form will open before your computer screen.
- Now kindly key in all of the particulars-
- Applicant’s Name
- Name of the Father
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Date Of Birth
- Details regarding Education Qualification
- After that, kindly upload all of the needed documents
- At last click on the submit button.
SC OBC Free Coaching Login Procedure
- First of all, you need to open the official website portal of Government of India
- The home page will emerge before your computer screen
- On the home page, you are suggested to click on the login button
- Consequently a new page will appear in front of you
- At that new page, you need to fill in your user name, password, along with the captcha code
- In the end, you need to click on sign in button
Free Coaching Scheme For SC and OBC – Contact Details
With the help of this article, we have evidently described all the necessary details about this SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme. If anyone is still having any kind of issues then they can contact through helpline number. Along with this, they can also write an email regarding your issue. The available helpline number and email address is as given below:-
- Contact Number- 011-23382391
- Email Address- [email protected]