Old age people do not have power and courage to work for their livelihood. They are not able to help themself due to old age. The government of Karnataka know this thing very well. Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Yojna could be the more reliefable scheme for senior citizens. They have to apply Sandhya Suraksha Yojna for becoming the part of this scheme.
Through this Karnataka Scheme, senior citizens can full fill their basic needs. They will be honoured with Rs 400 per month in their bank account. You can check status through online mode. First you need to apply for this scheme by visiting the karnataka.gov.in
|Benefit||Rs 400 per month|
|Application PDF Form||Download Here|
Every people want to check the Sandhya Suraksha Yojna Payment Status. But they do not know the correct and easy way. Now you can check the Beneficiary list. Every beneficiary got the scheme benefit. Go through the below-mentioned process.
- Go to the official website https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/ajsk.
- Home will be open before you.
- Now you have to click on Application Status option.
- Select application type i.e (RD003 or RD501).
- Type your application number in the box.
- Last step, click on the Get Status button.
- A status will appear in front of you
To get the benefit of this scheme, you need to apply through the official website. You don’t need to visit office to apply for this scheme. It is an online process that you can follow. Following points will help you in the apply process.
- Go to the official website of Karnataka Nadakacheri.
- A home page will open before you.
- Then visit the Online application section.
- Click on Apply Online option from the drop-down list.
- A new window will open.
- Here, enter you mobile number.
- Click on Get OTP.
- Then enter the OTP in the box.
- Proceed to the next step.
- Now click on the Apply Through Online Mode.
- A application form will display on your screen.
- You have to enter all the details.
- Uplaod your documents.
- Then, click on the submit button.
- Now you will receive an application form with application number.
- Printout your application form to use in future.
Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Eligibility
Without completing eligibility criteria of pension scheme sandhya suraksha, you can not able to apply for this scheme. Make sure you are eligible for this scheme.
Permanent resident of the Karnataka state.
Sandhya Suraksha Age Limit
65 or above.
Less than 20,000 per month of both husband and wife.
Documents for Sandhya Suraksha Pension Scheme
You have to submit documents as proof of eligible candidate. You must have some important document while you apply for this scheme.
- Address proof
- 2 Passport-size photos
- Date of birth proof
- Income proof
- Domicile certificate
- Age Verification
- Business certificate and acknowledgment form
- Bank passbook and savings/ deposit details
Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme Offline Mode
Offline apply is a second mode to submit your application. You have to download Karnataka Sandhya Suraksha Scheme PDF form. This is available on the official website.
- Download PDF form by clicking on this link.
- Karnataka Old Age Pension Application Form PDF
- Printout this pdf form.
- Now you have to enter details in this form.
- Then, attach all the required documents.
- This application form need to submit under Gram Panchayat Office or Block/ Municipality Office.
- Now your process has been completed.
Beneficiary status can be seen through the online website. Just follow the below process.
- Visit the official website of nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in
- Then, you have to click on Application Status at the left corner.
- A new page will open.
- Here, select the application type.
- Then enter the application number.
- Click on the Get Status.
- Now you can see the beneficiary list.
- First step is to download PDF form click on this link.
- A pdf form will open in your browser.
- Click on the download option.
- It will be downloaded in your device.
I know many problems has occurred during the apply process and after the apply. But now you do not have to worried about this at all. Becouse Karnataka government has issue a Helpline Number Of Sandhya Suraksha Yojna. No you can contact them to resolve your query.
- Contact Number = 8022-232-040
- Helpline Number = 8022-232-012