TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme Check Status – The government of Telangana provides financial assistance to the farmers of the state for their crops. The financial aid to the farmers helps them get good seeds and more things such as fertilizers. The government is going to start the 8th phase of the distribution of aid money. The 8the face started on 21 Dec 2021. Under the financial assistance scheme of TS Rythu Bandhu, the beneficiaries will receive an amount of Rs. 5000 per month. This will help more than 66 lakh farmers of the state. The amount of financial assistance will be deposited to the bank account of beneficiaries through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer). In this article, we will talk about the TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme payment status in great detail. We will tell you how you can check you payment status of your TS Rythu Bandhu scheme.
TS Rythu Bandhu Payment Status
TS Rythu Bandhu scheme is a Government of Telangana scheme. The scheme is for the farmers of the state. Under the scheme government of Telangana will provide Rs. 5000 per acre per Season to the beneficiaries. The 8th installment of the payment started on the 21st of December. About 66 lakh farmers will get benefits from the scheme. The beneficiaries farmers will also get Life Insurance cover of Rs. 5 lakh. All the premiums of the Insurance will be paid by the government. Full details on the Payment Status of the scheme are below.
|Scheme Name||TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched by||CM of Telangana|
|Objective||Financial Assistance to the Farmers|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the state of Telangana|
|Benefits||Rs. 5000 assistance per acre per season|
|Life Insurance||Rs. 5 lakh|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Required Documents for TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme
The required documents for TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme are the following:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- BPL Card
- PAN Card
- Caste Certificate
- Land Ownership Papers
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Details (Bank Passbook)
Eligibility Criteria under TS Rythu Bandhu
Eligibility criteria under TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme are:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state of Telangana.
- Only a person with agricultural land is applicable for the scheme.
- The age of the applicant farmer should be between 18-59 years.
- The person must have his own land, not any Rental land.
- The farmer must be a small or marginal farmer.
- Commercial farmers are not applicable to the scheme.
TS Rythu Bandhu Payment Status 2023
To check TS Rythu Bandhu Payment Status follow the steps below:
- First, you need to visit the Official Website of the government of Telangana.
- On the home page click on the Rythubandhu Scheme Rabi Details option from the menu bar.
- From the next page select Year, Type of PPB No.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your application status will be on your device screen.
- If your payment is done then the date of the payment will be displayed on your device screen.
- To check Rythu Bandhu Payment status go to the Official Website of IFMIS.
- Here you need to select the Yeat, type of PPB No.
- Click on the submit button.
- The status will be on your device screen.
How to check the Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List
To check the beneficiaries list under the Rythu Bandhu Scheme follow the steps below:
- First, you need to visit the official website.
- On the home page select the desired scheme (Rythu Bandhu in this case).
- On the next page scroll down to check the beneficiary list.
- Next click on the Cheque Distribution Schedule Report
- Now select the District and Mandal on the next page.
- The beneficiary list will appear on your device screen.
Life Insurance Claim under Rythu Bandhu Scheme
As we know TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the farmers of the state. But if the farmer dies under bad circumstances there will be a huge burden on the family of the farmer. So the government has also given a life insurance cover under the TS Rythu Bandhu scheme. To claim the Life Insurance under the scheme follow the steps given below:
- You need to go to the official website of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme.
- Next from the notification section, you need to select Claim Form. OR Click Here to download it directly.
- Take a hardcopy printout of the Application form.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Submit the application form to the concerned department.
- Office Address: Ground Floor, D-block, Fathe Maidan, Basheer Bagh, Near Nizam College Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500001
- Helpdesk Number: (040) 2338-3520
- Email ID: [email protected]