RTPS Bihar 2023 online Apply for Certificates, Check Status:- RTPS is the official web portal of the government of Bihar to provide digital services to the citizens of the state. The web portal is used by the government to provide services such as applying for various certificates, Checking the status of applied applications, And Downloading the digitally signed Certificate. In RTPS Bihar portal, the residents of the state of Bihar can apply for Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, and Resident/ Domicile Certificate. In this article, we are going to provide full information on the RTPS portal. We will tell you the application process, Eligibility, Status check, and process to Download certificates. So read the full article to not miss anything.
RTPS Bihar Online 2023
The government used to provide various certificates offline, But it takes a lot of time for the common people to apply and then get the certificates. It also does not provide transparency in this way as many people can apply illegally for the certificates and avail the benefits they should not have. To make a change in this digital world the government of Bihar decided to take all these services online. So it can be transparent and corruption-free. Various certificates are prepared on the RTPS Bihar Portal. These certificates are made under the Home Department, Labour Resources Department, Planning & Development Department, and General Administration Department of the Government of Bihar.
The portal is well known among the citizens for the formation of Caste certificates, Income Certificate & Residential Certificate. If you want to apply for any of these certificates then keep reading this article till the end, because we also have shared the step-by-step guide about applying for the certificate. To apply for any type of certificate citizens just have to fill in the required credentials and upload the required documents and then they have to submit the application online.
RTPS Bihar Overview 2023
|Service Name||Right to Public Service|
|Purpose||Digitalization of various certificate services|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Bihar|
|Benefit||Digitally Signed Certificates|
|Services||Caste Certificate, Income Certificate & Residential Certificate|
|Time takes in Certificate Approval||10 Days – 15 Days|
|Portal Launched By||Government of Bihar|
|Download Certificate||Click Here|
RTPS Bihar Objectives And Benefits
- The Bihar RTPS is an online portal introduced to enable citizens directly access various RTPS services. On this portal, you can apply for income, caste, and residence certificates. And you can apply for other documents in a faster and more seamless manner as well.
- Earlier, people had to approach the relevant government office for obtaining documents like caste, residence, and income certificate. Now it has become easier to apply for one.
- These documents may be required when applying for various government jobs, government schemes, or admissions to schools and colleges.
Required Documents to Apply For RTPS
To apply for any of the certificates on the RTPS Portal Bihar you need to have all the documents below:
- Photo ID (Aadhar Card, Voter Id Card, PAN, or Passport)
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card, Residents Proof, Rent Slip, Rent Agreement, or Driving Licence)
- Ration Card
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate, or Class 10th mark sheet)
- Resident Proof
- Ration Card
- Income Statement (Monthly Salary or Salary slip)
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voters Id Card
- Ration Card
RTPS Bihar All Services
सामान्य प्रशासन विभाग (General Administration Department)
- आवासीय प्रमाण-पत्र (Residential Certificate) का निर्गमन
- जाति प्रमाण-पत्र (Caste Certificate) का निर्गमन
- आय प्रमाण-पत्र (Income Certificate) का निर्गमन
- नॉन क्रीमी लेयर प्रमाण (Non Creamy Layer-NCL) पत्र का निर्गमन (बिहार सरकार के प्रयोजनार्थ)
- नॉन क्रीमी लेयर (Non Creamy Layer-NCL) प्रमाण पत्र का निर्गमन (केन्द्र सरकार के प्रयोजनार्थ)
- आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर वर्ग (Economically Weaker Section-EWS) के लिए आय और संपत्ति प्रमाण-पत्र का निर्गमन
Apply Online for Caste / Income and Residence Certificate at RTPS Bihar
To apply for any caste, income, and resident certificates in Bihar you can use the RTPS Bihar portal. The steps to apply for any of these certificates follow the steps below:
- Firstly visit the Official Website of RTPS Bihar. serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.
- Next on the home page, you will find an option General Administration Department under the section of RTPS Services.
- You will reach the next page, here you will find the options as follows: “Issuance of Caste Certificate”, “Issuance of Domicile Certificate” & “Issuance of Income Certificate”.
- Out of these options select the one you want to apply for the certificate. For example wise if you want to apply for a caste certificate click on the option “Issuance of Caste Certificate”.
- After this on a new webpage click on the option of Block Level.
- Now you will be sent to a new webpage and here you will be asked to fill out an Application form.
- And you will need to fill in the following information: Applicant’s Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Mobile Number, Address, etc.
- After filling in all the information click on the Proceed Button.
- After this, you will need to upload the scanned photos of the required documents. (Aadhar Card).
- Finally, your application process to get any of the above certificates is complete.
Don’t forget to take a printout of the finalized application form for future use.
RTPS Bihar – Check Application Status
If you have applied for any of the certificates on the RTPS Bihar Portal and want to check your application status and if the application is accepted or not. Follow the steps below to check the status:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the RTPS Bihar Portal. serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.
- On the home page of the website, you will find three horizontal dots(Menu) at the top right corner, click on them.
- You will find the option “Citizen Section” and click on it.
- A drop done will appear here in the options select “Track Application Status”, and click on it.
- On the next page find and click on the option “Through Application Reference Number”
- After that on the next page fill the application reference number in its place, fill in other asked credentials as well, and click on the Application Submission Date option.
- Fill in the date of applying for the certificate, that you can find on the Application form you took a printout of after submission of the Application form.
- Fill in the word captcha code and click on the Submit button.
- After that, you will be redirected to another page fill in the asked details here.
- Finally, you will be able to view the status of your application form.
RTPS Bihar Certificate Download Online
- First, you need to check your application status with the procedure mentioned above.
- If it shows that your application form is approved you can follow the steps below:
- Visit the webpage http://rtps.bihar.gov.in/dscertificateview/webcopy/dscertificatedownload.aspx
- Fill in all the asked information in the appropriate places.
- And click on the Download Certificate option.
- Take a hardcopy print of the certificate.