Rotavator Sahay Yojana 2023 Apply Online/Registration on the official website of the portal @ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in. Moreover, in today’s article, we are going to provide you with information related to Gujarat Rotavator Scheme. Also, we will tell you how to check the Gujarat Rotavator Scheme application status online. Along with these, you will also get to know about the eligibility, documents required, and benefits of the scheme. So if you also want to avail the benefits of this scheme, continue reading this article ahead. As more and more important updates about the yojana are provided through this page.
Rotavator Sahay Yojana 2023
The Gujarat State Government has launched a Yojana called “Rotavator Sahay Yojana”. And it is initiated by the Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare. With the aim to provide direct benefit to the farmers of the Gujarat State. Under this scheme, modern and updated equipment will be provided as a subsidy to the farmers. Although, many of you are aware of the fact that farmers need modern farming equipment to increase crop production. Also, it will benefit farmers to increase their income by increasing crop production. And it will only be possible when the farmers will have good farming equipment.
Now, the farmers are beginning to understand the importance of using a rotary tiller, plow, cultivator, and rotavator. So basically, in today’s generation farmers have become aware of the new or modern agricultural technology. And the government is doing its best to provide new agricultural equipment to the farmers. That is the reason the government of the country has started many agricultural equipment assistance schemes. And this is one of the agricultural schemes for the farmers of the Gujarat state.
What is Rotavator?
Just to know you clearly, Rotavator is tractor-operated equipment that prepares the soil in a very short time so that the Rabi crop can be sown. Farmers need rotavators for crop rotation and sowing new crops. However, for agriculture, it is required to maintain the moisture in the soil after harvesting the crops for planting new crops. So, the rotavator is a very useful modern agricultural equipment for the farmers today. And is required by every farmer in the country to increase the production in a very short time. The main objective of the scheme is to provide cheap modern equipment to the farmers to do good farming in less time. So in the context of this, the Department of Agriculture gives subsidies to the farmers on the purchase of rotavators.
- Digital Gujarat Scholarship Portal 2023 Registration
- UWIN Card 2023 Online Registration
- Free Sewing Machine Scheme Gujarat 2023
Overview of Gujarat Tractor Rotavator Scheme
|Name of the Yojana||Rotavator Sahay Yojana 2023|
|In Language||ગુજરાત રોટાવેટર સહાય યોજના|
|Launched By||Government of Gujarat|
|Department||Department of Agricultural and Farmer Welfare|
|Benefit||To Provide Equipment on Subsidy|
|Aim||To provide farmers with modern equipment to increase crop production|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Gujarat State|
|Subsidy||50% of the total cost on purchase of 8 feet rotavator or 50400/- whichever is less|
|Post category||State Govt. Scheme|
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Rotavator Scheme
In order to apply for the yojana, you need to meet all the eligibility criteria of the Gujarat Rotavator Sahay Yojana. Below we have mentioned all the eligibility criteria for the scheme:-
- First of all, the farmer should be a permanent resident of Gujarat State Only.
- Secondly, the farmer must be of small, marginal, or large farmer type.
- Most important, in order to apply for the scheme you should have a record of your land.
- Also, the farmers in forest areas should have a certificate of tribal land rights.
- All the farmers can apply online from the official portal @ikhedut.
List of Important Documents Required:-
The following document is required to fill Tractor Rotavator Yojana online form.
- Farmer’s land copy 7-12
- Aadhar card & Ration card
- Mobile number
- SC certificate and ST certificate
- Disability certificate (if any) for the handicapped applicant
- Consent form of other stakeholders in case the farmer’s land is a joint account holder
- Details if the farmer is a member of the cooperative society
- Details if there is a registration of the soul
- If you are a member of the Milk Producer’s Union
- Bank account passbook
How to Apply Online For Rotavator Sahay Yojana 2023 Registration?
Under this scheme, assistance will be given to general farmers, reserved caste farmers, women, and small, marginal, and big farmers of Gujarat. If you also want to take advantage of this Gujarat Tractor Rotavator Yojana. Follow the below-given steps and procedures carefully:-
- Firstly, go to the official webpage of the Gujarat Tractor Rotavator Sahay Yojana 2023.
- On the homepage, click on the “Scheme” option.
- After clicking on “Agriculture Schemes” a total of 49 schemes for the years 2023-24 will be shown.
- Here, you will get the number-36, click on “Rotavator”, you have to open the website by clicking on “Apply”.
- Are you now a registered applicant farmer? In which if you have registered earlier then you have to do “yes” and if you have not done “no” then you have to do further process.
- Now, submit the captcha image after entering the Aadhar card and mobile number if registered.
- If the beneficiary is not registered on the Ikhedut portal then select ‘No’ and fill out the online form.
- The application has to be saved after the farmer has filled the information in the online form with complete accuracy.
- Make sure to check the details again and then confirm the application form.
- You will be able to get print on the basis of the application number.
Check Gujarat Rotavator Yojana Application Status Online
- Navigate to the official website of the Rotavator Yojana.
- On the home page, click on the option “અરજીનું સ્ટેટસ તપાસવા/ રીપ્રિન્ટ લેવા માટે અહીં ક્લિક કરો / (Click here to check/reprint application status)”.
- Here you have to select your plan and then select the medium through which you want to check the status.
- Now, choose the financial year and enter the number as per the selection.
- Then, enter the given captcha code and click on “Check Application Status”.
- Finally, the status of your application will open in front of your screen.
List of Farmer Rotavator Equipment Scheme
There are different types of schemes are run by the Department of Agriculture working under the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation. The Rotavator equipment assistance scheme list is provided below:-
- AGR 2 (FM)
- NFSM PULSES
- NFSM RICE
- AGR 3 (FM)
- RKVY – CDP
- NFSM WHEAT
- NFSM (Oilseeds and Oil Palm)