Complete Details About the Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital Delhi| The RML Hospital Online OPD Appointment | Process To Do Patient OPD Registration And Online Booking | OPD Schedule of RML Hospital| Contact Details|
As we all know that Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital of Delhi is also called as the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Medical Sciences. Recently the RML Hospital has started their online OPD services for general public. So if anyone wants to meet any doctor at the RML Hospital, then they need to take an online appointment first. The RML Hospital is located near the Bangla Sahib Gurudwara in Connaught place, New Delhi. This is mainly a hospital under the leadership of Central government of India. It was formerly called as the Willington hospital.
The British government before the independence period of India established this Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital in Delhi. At that period the name of the hospital was Willington Hospital. Previously, the total bed capacity of this Hospital was only 54. The British authority mainly established this hospital for providing good medical care to their staff members.
After taking independence, the Central Government of India has been controlling this hospital. At present, there are a total of 1216 beds obtainable in this Hospital. The total land area of the hospital is more than 30 acres. RML Hospital covers all the official area of Delhi as well as it’s nearby places. Presently, the Central Government provides funds for this Hospital. The hospital management never say no to provide emergency treatment at this Hospital to any needy patient.
RML Hospital Online Registration
Today through this article we will provide you all important information about the RML OPD Appointment Process. In order to take an online appointment you need to firstly complete the RML hospital online registration for OPD. The OPD appointment booking process for Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital is quite simple and easy. As anyone can do this from their mobile phone. We have mentioned the details about the RML doctor schedule and names of department in this article.
The List of Departments Covered Under RML Hospital OPD
- Dental OPD
- Burn And Plastic OPD
- Eye OPD
- Medicine OPD Information
- Gastroenterology OPD Information
- Endocrinology OPD
- Cardiac OPD
- CVTS OPD
- ENT OPD
- Gynaecology And Obst.
- Rheumatology OPD
- Urology and Renal Transplant OPD
- PMR OPD
- Psycho Therapy OPD
- Orthopaedics OPD
- Medicine OPD
- Nephrology OPD
- Neurosurgery OPD
- Paediatrics Medicine
- Paediatrics’ Surgery OPD
- Respiratory OPD
- Skin (Dermatology) OPD
- Surgery OPD Information
The RML Hospital OPD Schedule
If anyone wants to check OPD schedule of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital Delhi, then they need to follow the below mentioned simple steps:-
- First of all you need to open the official Website Portal of RML hospital.
- At the homepage you will get the option of OPD and special clinic category in RML.
- Kindly click on it and as a result a page will appear in front of your screen.
- If you need to check the hospital schedule of RML, then click on that option.
- You can directly open the official OPD page through this link:- https://rmlh.nic.in.
- At the OPD page you will surely get the list of all the Departments.
- You need to select your department of which you need to know the Online OPD schedule.
- As soon as you click on it, a pdf format will appear in front of your screen.
- In this PDF file you can easily see the name of faculty, designation, office address as well as contact number.
- Now if you scroll down then you will get the faculty wise OPD days.
- For instance:- Dr. Manoj Kumar Jha is available in OPD on Monday and Wednesday morning at room number 225.
Process To RML Hospital OPD Online Appointment
- In order to book an appointment for RML OPD, you need to open the official website page of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia hospital. That is www.rmlh.nic.in.
- At the homepage, you will surely get the option of online registration and Lab reports.
- Kindly click on that and consequently the registration page will appear in front of your screen.
- Then on this page, you will have all the rules and regulations for the registration process. You just need to read this and then click on the link for online registration.
- As a result the ORS Portal will open before your screen.
- The ORS portal is basically a central government portal to book online appointments for any particular hospital.
- One can also open this portal directly through this link – ors.gov.in.
- At the homepage you will get the option of Book Appointment now. Kindly click on it.
- Then a registration page will appear. At this page you need to first fill your Aadhaar card number and then hit the submit button. In case anyone don’t have their Aadhaar numbers then you should click on don’t have Aadhar number.
- Now you will get an Option to log in with your Mobile Phone Number.
- An OTP will be delivered to your Mobile number which is registered with your Aadhaar card number. You need to fill that OTP in this website portal and click on the proceed option.
- Consequently your dashboard will appear in front of your screen.
- At this dashboard all the info like your complete name, date of birth, gender, mobile number and permanent address will be shown.
- If everything is accurate then click on the proceed option.
- A new page will open. There you need to select your hospital that is DR. RML hospital New Delhi.
- Now select your department under which you need to visit for OPD, and after that click on the proceed option.
- Following that, an appointment page will appear in which you need to choose your date of appointment and then click on proceed ahead.
- The full summary of your OPD appointment will appear on your screen. You need to hit the book appointment button.
- Lastly, your appointment confirmation will be shown on the screen.
- In this confirmation message, you will see your appointment date and appointment ID.
- Kindly click on the option of print receipt and take a printout of your appointment copy.
- You need to show this appointment ID at RML counter number 1 along with OPD slip.
This is the complete process to follow if you want to visit the RML Hospital. We have mentioned all the important information about how to book RML Hospital OPD Appointment / Patient registration procedure. In case if you still face any kind of difficulty at the time of OPD registration, then you can surely contact us through the comment section available below. We will surely help you resolve your issue as early as possible. If you fell that this article is informative, then please share with your friends and family members. Thank you and please visit again for all the latest updates.