Hello dear readers, Anyone can visit this part. There are many animals you can see like reptiles and birds as well other animals. The zoo organizes several festivals throughout the year to raise public awareness of wildlife and to engage in campaigns against the cruel treatment of animals. The park is filled with a wealth of educational features that are beneficial to both adults and children. Additionally, you may learn more about the many snake species. A well-liked destination for kids is Katraj Snake Park and Zoo, or Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park as it is formally known. In this article, I am going to share with you the Katraj Zoo | Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park Ticket Booking process, bus route, travel tips, etc.
Katraj Zoo|Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park Ticket Booking
In 1953, a tiny park called Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park Pune was constructed in Katraj. However, the Municipal Corporation of Pune made this park more imaginative after 1987. This location is crucial for the protection of wildlife. The Park is huge, lush, and charming. The entire zoo is connected by broad, tree-shaded paths. Other fascinating activities for youngsters include golf carts and a miniature railroad. The sounds of animals, birds, and insects transport you far from the city. There is a library where you may find a wide range of knowledge. There are several kinds of animals housed at the park.
Friends, now we are going to share with you the information about the Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park in Pune, including its entrance charge, opening hours, and contact information. Zoological Park Rajiv Gandhi After 1997, Pune Park became known as Snake Park. And in 1999, Wildlife Century opened in the park and quickly became very popular. Learn more about Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park Ticket Booking in this article.
Katraj Zoo Online Ticket Booking
|Park Name||Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park Pune|
|Known as||Snake Park|
|Number of animals and birds||Near about 300|
|Park Area||130 acres|
|Parts of the park||Three parts|
Guidelines For Katraj Zoo Park Visitors
- Obey the zoo’s guidelines.
- Avoid bothering the animals.
- The park does not permit the use of plastic.
- It is a wonderful chance to talk to your child about protecting the environment.
- You can take part in any of the zoo’s initiatives if you’re interested.
- Avoid leaving trash in the park.
- Keep your music volume down when at the park.
- Plucking flowers or trees.
- Volunteers and animal adopters are both welcome at this location.
Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park Opening Hours and Days
- FROM 1ST APRIL TO 15TH JUNE – 9.30 am TO 5.30 pm
(Zoo gates will close at 6.30 pm)
- FROM 16th JUNE TO 31st MARCH – 9.30 am TO 5.00 pm
(Zoo gates will close at 6.00 pm)
Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park Pune Timings
|Monday||9:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|Wedesday||Closed / Holiday|
|Thursday||9:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:30 am – 5:00 pm|
Note: Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park Pune is Closed on Wednesday
The best month to visit Katraj Zoological Park => July to September and November to February
Katraj Zoo Park Entry Ticket Price
If you are planning to visit Katraj Zoo|Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park, then you have to pay the ticket price according to your category.
Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park Route – Bus Route
- From Swarget bus stand any bus coming towards Katraj- Bus No. 103, 42, 301
- From Shivaji Nagar bus stand any bus coming towards Katraj- Bus No. 2
- From Pune Station bus stand any bus coming towards Katraj- Bus No. 24
Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park Ticket Booking
- Visit the website at http://ticket.punecorporation.org to make a reservation.
- Choose the garden, the name of the zoo.
- Then select the date of visit.
- Ticket Sales for the Katraj Zoo Next, select the Next button.
- Next, fill up the information and select how many people wish to visit.
- Then your screen will display the booking details.
- Finally, make your online payment.
Things to do at Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park Pune
- Watching animals in their habitat
- Learning about the snakes
- Getting an electric car ride around
- Taking part in educational activities
- 100 biryanis
- Goli vada-pav
- Katraj Dairy
- Mirch Masala
- Jai Bhavani restaurant
- Pushkarraj Garden
Things to keep in mind while visiting Pune Katraj Zoo
- Take care of your belongings
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Carry your hat and sunglasses.
- Carry a bottle of water and packed food
- Stay on the designated path for visitors.
- Watch your children at all times.
- Use of plastic is banned.
- Entry of pets is not allowed.
- Consuming alcohol and tobacco is prohibited.
- Do not smoke in the zoo.
- Do not feed animals.
- Do not play loud music or games.
Location Map for Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park Pune