PVC Aadhaar Card Cash On Delivery, online apply, track status is now available on the official website at residentpvc.uidai.gov.in. In today’s article, we will explain to you information related to the UIDAI Card. It is a strong non-breakable card that you must have to keep your Aadhaar safe. It also facilitates the cardholder to get their Aadhaar details printed on the PVC card by paying nominal charges. Everyone must have this card with them. On this page, you will get all the required details like Application Fees, Check Aadhar Card Status Online, and how you can apply online for PVC Card. So keep on reading this article ahead for all the important information.
Order Aadhaar PVC Card Online
PVC stands for Polyvinyl Card, it looks similar to the size of an ATM Card. As its size is very small so anyone can carry this card in their wallet easily. PVC Aadhaar Card is easy to carry and durable. It has a good printing quality and lamination. However, Aadhar Card is a very essential document. As its role is vital to carry out any process, either government or private work. It is can be used for different purposes like applying for bank loans, registering for government schemes, getting a sim card for the mobile phone, etc.
However, carrying the Aadhaar or UIDAI Card physically everywhere becomes difficult for the citizens because of its shape and size. So to solve this problem government has launched a PVC Aadhaar Card. The government has linked Aadhaar with Bank accounts, PAN, and UAN mandatory. Now everyone can get the benefits of this Card as the government keeps on launching several schemes and subsidies. You can get this card at Rs 50 only which is affordable for everyone. So if you also want to take the advantage of this Aadhaar Card, you must apply online on the official website @residentpvc.uidai.gov.in.
PVC Aadhaar Card Delivery Details
- PVC is an acronym for Poly Vinyl Card made of synthetic lightweight plastic material.
- The same material is used to prepare or print the PVC Aadhar Card.
- It is accepted anywhere as proof and identity and for documentation purposes.
- It looks like an ATM card that fits into a wallet and is easily carried anywhere.
- PVC Aadhaar Card is not just a card, but it is safe and secured for everyone.
- In conclusion, it is the most required Identity Proof/Card that everyone should have with them.
Aadhaar PVC Card Status – Key Points
Under this, we have mentioned some features of the Aadhaar Card that you may also want to know.
- PVC cards are portable and easily carried anywhere.
- These cards are made of synthetic lightweight plastic material.
- It is a kind of proof of identity similar to the original Aadhaar Card.
- PVC Card is affordable and easily replaceable.
- It also provides instant offline verification by QR Code.
- The security features of these cards include a hologram, guilloche pattern, ghost image, and micro text.
- PVC Cards are durable, secure, and safe.
How to Apply Online for PVC Aadhaar Card?
Followings are the steps by step procedures for online order of PVC Card.
- First of all, visit the official website of the UDAI/Aadhaar Card.
- The Home page of the website will appear on your screen.
- Click on the My Aadhaar Section in the Menu bar.
- Then it will expand into different options in the drop-down menu.
- You have to select the Order Aadhar PVC card from the available options.
- After that, it redirects the applicant to the below page.
- On the newly opened page, enter the Aadhaar Number, Virtual ID, or EID.
- Enter the Security Code displayed in the form.
- Click on My Mobile is not Registered and then click on Send OTP.
- After that, you will receive an OTP to the Mobile Number.
- Enter the generated OTP in the given field.
- Verify the details entered and click on Submit Button.
- It then displays the preview of the Aadhar Card to be printed.
- If everything in the preview is correct, proceed to the payment option.
- Clear the payment and end up the online order process.
- Once the payment is made you can order the PVC Card.
- So this is the whole procedure that you need to follow to order your Aadhaar Card Online. And note that currently there is no Cash on delivery option available so you have to pay it online.
Fees for PVC Aadhaar Card
If you order a PVC Card you need to pay an application fee of Rs 50/- for making your PVC Aadhaar Card printed. The applicants can pay the application fee for Aadhaar directly through online mode.
Check Aadhaar PVC Card Status Online
Follow the below-given procedure to check and print out the Aadhaar Card status.
- Firstly, you have to visit the Official Portal of UIDAI.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page.
- Click on the My Aadhaar Section in the Menu bar.
- It expands into different options in the drop-down menu.
- After that, select the Check Aadhaar PVC Card Order Status from the available options.
- It then redirects the applicant to the below page.
- On the opened page, enter the Service Request Number, Aadhaar Number, Captcha Verification, and click on the Check Status.
- It displays the status PVC Aadhaar Card applied by the applicant.
Note – PVC Aadhaar Card Delivery Time will be within five working days of the receipt of the request. Aadhaar PVC Card is delivered to the residents at their registerd address in adhaar database using SPEED POST Service of India Post in line with Department of Posts delivery norms. Resident may track delivery status using DoP Status Track Services here.
Important Links & Downloads
|Get Aadhaar Card||https://uidai.gov.in/my-aadhaar/get-aadhaar.html|
|Check Aadhaar Print Status Online||https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-reprint-status|
|Contact Details||Toll-free Helpline – 1947
Email ID – [email protected]
|UWIN Card 2023 Online Registration/ Login|
Thank you for visiting our website www.pmmodiyojnaa.in. We hope you have got all the information related to PVC Aadhaar Card Cash On Delivery. Keep on visiting our site for more important updates regarding the latest Govt Schemes.