Punjab Old Age Pension
Punjab Old age pension is provided by the government of Punjab. The pension is provided to assist the old-age people of the state. The people who are not able to get income on the regular basis. Punjab state government provides an amount of Rs. 1,500 per month to the Old age people of the state. This will improve the living of the old age people of the state. It will also improve the financial condition of the beneficiaries. For full information on the scheme read the full article below.
Overview of Punjab Budhapa Pension
|Scheme Name||Punjab Old Age Pension|
|Scheme||State government of Punjab|
|Beneficiary||Old Age Citizens of Punjab|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Objective||Financial Assistance to Old Age People of the State|
|Pension amounts||Rs. 1,500/month|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
- Identity Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Voter list name
- Matriculate Certificate
- Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth and Death Department
- Ration Card (BPL Card)
- Passport Size Photograph
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Old Age Pension
The applicant must have all these eligibilities to be able to apply for the scheme:
- The person must be a permanent citizen of the state of Punjab.
- Age of the female applicant must be 59 years and the age of the male applicant must be a minimum of 65 years.
- Total annual income of the applicant should not exceed Rs. 60,000 (includes business or rental or interest income).
- Maximum 2.5-acre Chahi land and maximum 5-acre Barani land ownership or 5-acre land in a waterlogged area can also apply for this scheme.
- Applicant must be BPL (Below Poverty Line) Card Holder.
Punjab Old Age Pension Application Process – Application Form PDF
Follow the steps given below to apply for the Budhapa Pension in Punjab:
- First you need to go to the official website sswcd.punjab.gov.in.
- On the home page click on the forms section.
- Now on this page click on the Application Form Under Old Age Pension.
- Download the old age pension application directly. To click the application form Click Here.
- Now take a printout of this application.
- After that you need to fill in all these details on the application form.
- Relation with beneficiary
- Name of beneficiary
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Pin code
- Marital status
- Spouse name
- Email ID
- Contact person name
- Voter ID card number
- Aadhar number
- Aadhar enrollment number
- Below poverty line card number
- Mobile number
- Application number
- Date of application
- Mode of delivery
- Application processing office
- Name of applicant
- Address of applicant
- The residential area of the applicant
- Age of applicant
- Name of father or husband
- Mobile number
- Annual income from all sources
- Details of bank account
- After that attach all the required documents.
- Now Submit your application form with attached documents to SDPO, SDM Office, Anganwadi Centre, Panchayat, BPDO.
- Finally your application details and Documents will be verified.
- If all is right your pension will be sanctioned.
Punjab Old Age Pension Helpline
Telephone Number: 0172-2608746, 2602726
Address: Department of Social Security and Development of Women and Children
SCO: 102-103, Behind Piccadilly Mall
Sector 34 A, Chandigarh