Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal: Punjab chief minister Captain Amarinder Singh play a big role in launching Anaj Kharid Portal for the Kharif crop. This initiative is really going to help farmers. Through this portal, Farmers can also able to check important information such as Aarthiya License/ Miller, eligibility, and helpline Number On Anaaj Kharid Portal (anaaj kharid.in). The Consumer Affairs and the Food Supplies Departments of Punjab want to revamp the PDS.
Anaaj Kharid Portal is a digital marketplace where farmers can easily sell their crops. Before this portal, many problems have been faced by the farmers due to covid 19. No one can go outside due to pandemics. On this platform, farmers can complete their online registration and anaaj kharid login Process by visiting the official website https://anaajkharid.in/
Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal
Farmers are the core part of the Punjab economy. Most of the people integrated into the farming occupation. It is the responsibility of the government to take care of farmers and help in adverse situations. Except for farming, there is less work in the Punjab that people want to do. The Punjab government has come up with the modern idea that turns into Anaj Kharid Portal. Other states of governments are also showing a willingness to help the farmers at any cost.
anaajkhrid Portal gives full command over the website from beginning to end. With help of this portal, you can sell your crop from your house. It may be difficult for farmers at the starting but it will really help them out. anajkharid portal asks you for some details that you need to fill up then you can able to sell crops. Do not worry, I will tell you all the procedures related to you.
What Is Punjab Anaj Kharid Portal?
|Topic Name||Anaaj Kharid Portal Punjab|
|Accomplished by||CM Capt Amarinder Singh|
|Announcement date||August 2021|
|Grain procurement starts From||From 1st Oct 2021|
|beneficiaries||Farmers and mill owners|
|Supervised by||Dept of Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs|
|Anaj Kharid website||https://anaajkharid.in/|
Benefits of Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal
- Numbers of Registered Mills: – Punjab government has all data on registered miles. 4150 mills registered themself so far.
- Maintaining a Public Distribution System (PDS): – It is easy to main the Public Distribution System of food grains. Through this website, the government is more efficient to make smooth operations.
- Online Registration: – Not only farmers can log in on the website but also mill owners. The website made it easy to connect both on the same portal.
- An All-inclusive Portal: – The Punjab government can keep eye on the activities between farmers and mill owners through this portal.
- Streamlined Grain Procurement: – With the help of this annajkharid Portal, the Punjab government will procure around 170 lakh metric tonnes of paddy.
Eligibility Criteria For Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal
- Anaj Kharid Portal is only made for citizens of Punjab. You should be a permanent resident of Punjab.
- Income and crop production details matter when you apply under Anaaj Kharid Portal.
- You must have to follow the guidelines settled by the government.
Required Documents For Anaaj Kharid Portal
It is important to have all the documents when you want to apply for this portal. That’s why I have mentioned all documents that you should have.
- Residence Certificate
- Pan card
- Passport size photo
- Adhar Card
- Cancel Check
- Copy of Income Certificate
- Ration card
Registration For Aarthiya License Thorugh Anaj Kharid Portal
- Follow the below steps for registration of the Arthiya License.
- First, you have to visit the official website of the Punjab Anaj Kharid Portal.
- After clicking this link, you will see a new tab in your browser.
- Now you have to enter your Mobile Number and then click on the search button.
- After that, you will receive OTP on your given mobile number. Enter this OTP.
- After this verification process, you may have a registration form for Aarthiya Licence.
- All the fields of the online registration forms must be filled by you.
- You must have scanned copies of your documents for uploading in the form.
- After this process, you just have to click on the “Submit” button.
Miller Registration Process On Anaj Kharid Portal
As I have told you miller can also complete their registration process. now, this is time for registration. Follow the below steps to do the same.
- In the first place, you need to visit the official website of Punjab Anaj Kharid Portal
- This link will redirect you to your registration website.
- On this page, you can see the miller registration option.
- Just click on that option.
- You will see a new page that consists of two options, the first is login, and the second is registration.
- Before going towards the registration process, you must Apply For Provisional Permission for New Rice Mill.
- Then verify your mobile number.
- After verification of your mobile number fills in the necessary details in the registration form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now the registration of Provisional Permission for the establishment of a new rice mill or Final Registrations of a new mill is completed.
Login Procedure For Anaj Kharid Portal
Miller can log in under the official website of the Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, Government of Punjab after the successful registration. Follow the below steps if you have completed the registration process.
- Go to the website of Anaj Kharid Portal.
- You will see a new page.
- On this page, click on the “Login” button.
- Type your user name and password in the field.
- Enter the captcha code and click on the “Sign In” button.
Farmer Login Procedure For Anaj Kharid Portal
- Visit the official website of Anaj Kharid Portal
- Click on the farmer registration option.
- This link will redirect you to the login page.
- Here you have to choose an Account type and log in with an aadhaar number or Anaaj Kharid Id.
- Then enter details and click on verify details.
- Once verification is done then you can log in.
Punjab Anaj Kharid Portal – Contact Details
If you face any kind of problems then you may contact below given numbers.
- Helpline Number: (+91) 77430-11156 / 77430-11157 (9 AM to 7 PM)
- Email ID: [email protected]