This is an informative article. Today, we will talk about the Pragati scholarship 2023. The Ministry of Human Resources and Development has introduced this plan for the student of the country. This plan is implemented by the All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) to motivate the students and provide them financial support for further education. Additionally, through this article, we will share all the necessary information such as how to Download Pragati Scholarship Merit List, also, we will explain to you its application status and eligibility criteria, and so on.
Pragati Scholarship Apply Online 2023
This scheme is an initiative to help those students who are unable to continue their education because of poverty. Owing to this scholarship program, the monitoring authority i.e. (AICTE) provides financial support to needy students in the country. Under this scheme plan, students get some amount of money through which they would be able to carry on their education. Students from different parts of India can apply and avail themselves of this scholarship plan.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2023 – Amount
Under this scholarship, various range of incentives is given by the authority based on the grade/ class of the students. Check out the full details that are mentioned below about the amount/incentives that are offered under this scheme: –
- Under this scholarship, the student will get the Tuition Fee of Rs. 30,000/- or at actual, whichever is less than this amount.
- The authority will offer the amount of Rs.2000/- per month for 10 months as a cost of living each year.
- Also, students will be eligible to get a certain amount of money of Rs. 30,000/- for the purchase of:-
- A fee paid towards competitive examination application forms/exams
- Some scholarship is reserved for students who belong to backward caste/category such as:-
- 7.5% for ST
- 15% for SC
- 27% for OBC
Pragati Scholarship Scheme Registration Form 2023 — Review
|Name of the scheme||Pragati Scholarship|
Pragati Scholarship Application Form PDF – Features
This scholarship plan aims to make students capable of who cannot bear education expenses. Through the Pragati Scholarship, the government undertakes the responsibility of the poor students. Under this, students will be benefited from financial aid to pursue their studies. This scholarship amount would be a blessing to those poor students who are deprived of education due to poverty.
Pragati Scholarship Eligibility
Check out the eligibility criteria before applying for the scholarship. Here is the list of eligibility guidelines:-
- Only girl children can apply for this scholarship program.
- To apply for this scholarship, applicants must be admitted to the first year in any AICTE-approved degree/diploma course of the respective year through the Centralized Admission Process.
- The applicant will be eligible if there are two girls in a family.
- The family income should be less than 8 lakhs per Anum.
- Candidates will be shortlisted by the merit list based on their qualifying marks in the exam.
Pragati Scholarship Apply Online 2023- Documents
The below-mentioned document will be required to apply for the Pragati Scholarship: –
- Norms of Mark Sheet
- Other applicable factors as well
- A copy of the income certificate for the preceding financial year in the prescribed format issued by a person, not below the rank of a Tahsildar.
- Diploma/Degree admission letter from the Directorate of Technical Education.
- An official certificate issued by:
- Head of the Institute
- A receipt for tuition fees
- The student’s bank passbook indicating his or her name –
- Bank IFSC code
- Bank Account number
- A copy of your caste certificate if you belong to –
- And, OBC
- AADHAR Card
- An agreement by the parents, duly signed, stating that the information provided by their child is true and accurate and that they will refund the Scholarship money if any of the information is found to be false at any time.
Reservation for Pragati Scholarship
Some seats for the scholarship had been reserved for the category of SC, ST, and OBC by the AICTE. Here is the percentage: –
- SC- 15%
- ST- 7.5%
- OBC- 27%
Selection Process of Pragati Scholarship
The Pragati Scholarship selection process is based on the merit list of the qualifying examination. The candidate will be shortlisted depending on the obtained marks in the examination. As per Government of India regulations, the reservation quota will be determined. It will be transferred to the general category if a reserved seat becomes vacant.
How to Apply for Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2023
Follow the procedure that is mentioned below to apply for the Pragati scholarship: –
- First of all, Visit the Official Website
- A homepage will open, click on “Register Here” to make a new profile.
- Here, you have to enter the details
- Now, click on “Register”
- After that, you will get a confirmation e-mail link on your registered e-mail ID.
- Now you have to click on the link given in the mail for the confirmation of your registration.
- Then, you need to login through this Direct link
- Here you are required to enter all the personal details under the Tab “Personal Details”.
- Then, enter accurate details of your family and income under the Tab “Family & Income Details”
- Thereafter, you need to enter all the details of the Institute.
- Also, type the fee paid details under the Tab “Institute Details”.
- Then, you have to type all the “Education Details”.
- Type the “Bank Details”.
- Now before submitting the form, you have to upload all of the required documents that are mentioned above.
- In the end, click on submit and finish the procedure
Pragati Scholarship Renewal Application Form
All the applicants are advised to read the instructions before filling out the renewal application form. Here is the list of the Instructions: –
- All the required documents should be correct. And documents can be uploaded by the sign in to the online portal by the students’ registered user ID and PASSWORD
- The uploaded documents should be readable.
- Only PDF, JPG, or JPEG format documents will be acceptable.
- You can upload the documents in PNG or PDF format. If you find any difficulty in uploading in JPG format.
- The file size of the uploaded document must be less than 2 MB.
- The Applicants need to include tuition and other expenses in the provided space.
- Tuition fee receipts issued by the institution must be uploaded by applicants.
- Promotion certificate, tuition fee receipt, and other fee receipts along with the renewal forms should be uploaded by the applicants.
- It is strongly advised to candidates verify their details or documents, are accurate before submitting their applications.
- Keep this in mind that Candidates cannot re-enter details or upload documents after submission.
Pragati Scholarship Apply Online – log in Process
Follow the given process to log in: –
- Go to the Pragati scholarship official website
- Then, you will see the home page
- On the homepage, type your email or candidate ID and password under the login section
- Now here, click on the login
- Through this process, you can log in to the portal
How To Check Pragati Scholarship Merit List
The process is given below to check the scholarship merit list: –
- Visit the official website of the Pragati Scholarship
- On the homepage, you will see the option of Scholarship Merit List Then you have to click on the given option and then the merit list will open
- The following information will be given under the Merit list of Pragati Scholarship: –
- Student Name
- Father Name
- Course Name
- Institute Name
- Institute District
- State Of Institute
- Caste Category
- Student Unique ID
- AICTE Institute ID
- Now the merit list can be checked on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the Download option and Save it too
Steps Of Pragati Application Renewal
The students of the IInd/ IIIrd year of under graduation/ diploma or degree or IVth year of undergraduate students will have to submit the renewal application form. Follow the given process to submit the renewal application form.
- Check out the Official Website link given here
- On the home page, type your email or candidate ID and password
- Now, you have to click to login option and then select the appropriate link for the renewal application
- After that, the application form will open on your screen
- Here you have to fill in all the mandatory details and upload the important documents
- Now finish the process after Submitting the application form and take a printout for the future.
Terms And Conditions of Pragati Scholarship 2023
Read out all the Terms and Conditions of the Scheme that are given below: –
- The Pragati scholarship can be benefited the students in the Ist year.
- The required documents such as Passport size photos and signatures can be uploaded in JPG or JPEG format
- Before uploading the documents make sure that the size of the passport size photo must be less than 20KB. And the signature file should be less than 50KB
- The students who got admission through the management quota are not eligible for this scholarship scheme.
- Only general savings bank account holders can apply for the scheme.
- If a candidate is already getting any other government scholarship, is not eligible for the scheme.
- The candidates will get the scholarship amount through the direct bank transfer (DBT) mode to their accounts.
- the scholarship for degree and diploma programs will be transferred, in case the eligible candidates are not available during their degree or diploma level program
Pragati Scholarship – Check Contact Details
If you find any difficulty regarding the scholarship program, you can contact the authority using the given helpline number and Email address.
- Ph. No: 29581000
- E-mail: [email protected]