Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2023 – Free Gas Cylinder Apply Online through the official website of the yojana www.pmuy.gov.in. Also, you can Check Beneficiary List, Required Documents, and other important details. However, on this occasion of Holi, the government has passed a proposal, under which 1.65 crore beneficiaries of the Ujjwala scheme will be given a free gas cylinder. LPG will be provided to the APL, BPL, and ration cardholder of the country through PM ujjwala Yojana.
In today’s article, you will be able to get all the information related to the process of applying under PM Ujjwala Yojana 2023. Apart from that, we will also share information about Ujjwala Yojana’s objectives, benefits, and helpline number. Therefore, we request all the interested applicants, to continue reading this article to get the benefits under this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2023
As you know even today, there are many houses in our country which do not have cooking gas. Due to this, they have to face a lot of difficulties in their daily life. So keeping this in mind, the Ujjwala Yojana has been launched by the Government on 1 May 2016. And this scheme will be operated by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Central Government. Under PMUY Yojana, the government is providing free gas cylinders to all the BPL and APL ration cardholder families.
Moreover, the BJP government had already spoken about it in the resolution letter of the assembly elections. Under the Ujjwala scheme, to give “Free LPG Gas Cylinder” to the beneficiaries of the Ujjwala scheme free of cost on the occasion of Holi and Diwali. As of now, the preparations for the first Holi have begun already. For this, the Food and Logistics Department has sent this proposal to the government on Monday. As soon as this proposal is approved the free gas cylinders will be started to distribute. So after the release of the budget of the department, cylinders will be sent to the districts and along with this, the BJP government has also distributed free gas connections to the beneficiaries.
Overview of Ujjwala Free Gas Cylinder
|Name||Ujjwala Yojana 2023 – Free Gas Cylinder|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Launched Date||01 May 2016|
|Department||Ministry of Petroleum Gas|
|Beneficiary||All Ration Card Holder Families of India|
|Benefit||Providing a free gas connection to all poor and backward families|
|Objectives||Reduce health hazards/diseases and air pollution caused by the use of unclean fossil fuels|
|Post category||Central Govt. Scheme|
PM Ujjwala Yojana Free Gas Connection 2.0
After winning 17 Lok Sabha elections by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, this huge change has been made under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, now all ration card holders whether APL ration card holders or BPL ration cardholders are eligible for the LPG gas Ujjala scheme. will go Under the PMUY LPG Gas Connection Scheme 2023, the central government provides a subsidy of Rs 1600 to the eligible beneficiaries on taking a new gas connection. Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 has been launched by the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi, through video conferencing on 10 August 2021.
Under which the beneficiaries will be provided with free refill and hot plate, LPG gas connection. Interest-free loans will also be provided to the beneficiaries for the purchase of gas stoves. If you want to get free gas connection under the Ujjwala scheme. So the government started the Ujjwala scheme for this. In this, Ujjwala Yojana free gas connections are being given directly to all the beneficiaries. If you also want to take Ujjwala Yojana free gas connection. So for this, you have to go to your nearest gas distributor. And ask them to take Ujjwala Yojana Free Gas Connection.
Eligibility Criteria For PM Ujjwala Yojana
- Firstly, the candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Secondly, the applicant’s age should be above18 years.
- The applicant under this scheme should be below the poverty line.
- In order to apply for the yojana, you must have a bank account
- Most importantly, the applicant should not already have an LPG connection.
Important Documents Required
- BPL certificate issued by Municipality President (Urban Area) / Panchayat Pradhan (Rural Area)
- Identity proof (Aadhaar card or Voter ID card)
- BPL ration card
- Aadhar number of all family members
- Passport size photograph
- Residence certificate
- Caste certificate
- Jan Dhan Bank Account Details / Bank Passbook
- 14 point declaration in the prescribed format to be signed by the applicant.
How to Apply Online For Ujjwala Yojana 2023 Free Gas Cylinder?
Followings are the steps and procedures in order to apply for the Ujjwala Yojana:-
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Apply for PMUY Connection.
- After this, a dialog box will open in front of you.
- From this dialog box, you have to select any one of the following options:-
- Click Here To Apply (Indane)
- (Bharat Gas) Click Here To Apply
- And Click Here to Apply (HP)
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter the asked information such as:-
- Distributor name,
- Your name, Your address,
- Mobile number, Pin code, etc.
- Now you have to upload all the important documents.
- At last, you have to click on the “apply” option.
- So, in this way, you will be able to apply under Ujjwala Yojana 2023 Free Gas Cylinder.
Check Ujjwala Yojana 2023 Beneficiary List
If you want to check your name in the Ujjwala Yojana list then follow the steps given below and check your name in the Ujjwala Yojana list:-
- First of all, go to the official website of your state.
- Now, you will see the option for Ujjwala Yojana BPL List here, you have to click on it.
- After that, you need to select your state here, select your district and select your gram panchayat.
- After that, you have to select your Kotdar.
- Now you will see the list of complete BPL cardholders of your village, out of which you can also see your name.
- If your name is available in Ujjwala Yojana BPL List 2023. So you are eligible to get a new gas connection and you can take Ujjwala Yojana Gas Connection for free.
In case you have any queries or any problems related to the Ujjwala Yojana 2023 Free Gas Cylinder, You may contact on below-given helpline numbers:-
- 1906 (LPG Emergency Helpline)
- 1800-233-3555 (Toll-Free Helpline)
- 1800-266-6696 (Ujjwala Helpline)