Patanjali Credit Card Apply Online, Eligibility, Benefits, and Features – Patanjali Ayurved Limited (PAL) in collaboration with the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) and Punjab National Bank (PNB) has launched co-branded contactless credit cards. The card is launched with attractive features and benefits. The card will come with attractive cash backs, reward points, and exclusive privileges. In this article, we will tell full information on this Patanjali Credit Card. We will tell the application process, eligibility criteria, benefits, and features available on this card. So read the full article to know full details on this credit card launched by Patanjali in collaboration with PNB and NPCI.
PNB Patanjali Credit Card
The application process for Punjab National Bank Patanjali Credit Card is available online. PNB has a tie-up with Patanjali Ayurved Limited and NPCI. Which you all also know by the name of Patanjali. It is partnered with the National Payments Corporations of India in the brand. You all also know this brand by the name of NCPI. The contactless credit variants co-branded with PNB Patanjali are PNB RuPay Platinum and PNB RuPay Select. The card will give many benefits to the cardholder. You can easily get cash backs and also get 300 points for bonus rewards on just getting a credit card.
These Patanjali credit cards will be issued by Patanjali founders and CEO Ramdev and Balkrishna. These credit cards are issued in 2 variants. The first one is PNB RuPay Platinum and the second one is PNB RuPay Select for which you will be able to apply online. Because it is very difficult to get filled in during the time of lockdown. That’s why it was made in this mode so that you do not have to leave the house. Full details about the card in the article below.
Required Documents for Patanjali Credit Card
If you want a Panranjali Credit Card by the PNB. You will need some of the documents. Without them, you will not be able to apply for one. The article that is essential for Patanjali Credit Card are the following:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card
- Income proof
- Identity proof
- 10th class mark sheet
- Driving license
- Date of birth certificate
- Pay slip, etc.
Apply online for PNB Patanjali Credit Card
To apply for a Patanjali Credit Card follow the steps below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of PNB. www.pnbcard.in.
- On the home page click on the Card Type option.
- An application form will appear on your device screen.
- Now download/Print this application form.
- After that fill out this application form.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Submit the application form to your nearest PNB branch.
- This will start the process for your credit card.
Eligibility Criteria for PNB Patanjali Credit Card
To get this Patanjali Credit Card you need to be eligible. There are some rules you need to fulfill before applying for the card. The eligibility criteria to apply for one are:
- The applicant must be above 21 years to 70 years old.
- The person must be self-employed Or must be salaried.
- The annual income of the candidate must be between a minimum of Rs.5 lakh.
- A good credit score is very important to apply.
Features & Benefits of PNB Patanjali Credit Card
There are many benefits of the PNB Pantanjali Credit Card. This card is its own different features. All of you should have complete information about this, so let us tell you that some of the benefits available to you are as follows:
- As a bonus, you will be provided 300 points as a reward.
- The joining fee is Rs.500 while the annual fee is Rs.750.
- If you use the card once a quarter (3 months) no annual fee will be taken.
- Get access to domestic as well as international lounge programs.
- 2% cashback on transactions of more than Rs.2,500 to a maximum of Rs.50 per transaction on all Patanjali Stores.
- Loyalty points will also be given to cardholders.
- You can opt for a card of Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 10 lakh. And avail of a credit limit of Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 5 lakh.
- This will also have an insurance cover of Rs. 2 lakh and Rs. 10 lakh.
- Auto-debit, EMI, and add-on card facilities are available.
- A credit card will be given without a joining fee.