PMRF 2023 Apply Online – Application Form PDF, Last Date, Results, and selected candidates list is now available on the official website @pmrf.in. Today in this article, we will cover all the information regarding PMRF (Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship) 2023, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Scholarship Amount, etc. Along with that, we will also explain to you the online process to apply for PMRF 2023 Scholarship. To more about this fellowship program, continue reading ahead.
Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship 2023
PMRF refers to the Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship, which is launched by the Central Government of India. Fellowship term refers to the short period of work opportunities at an institution/ college. This Scholarship will help the people who are not able to complete their Ph.D. programs because of the unavailability of adequate funds. A large number of benefits are available to the beneficiaries who will apply for this program. A fellowship is the scholarship of any course, which totally depends on the merit list. These scholarships are funded by the respective government. Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship will carry out domains of technology and science cutting-edge research.
The talent hunt across the nation to doctoral courses of IITs, IISc, IISERs, NITs, and other central institutes or universities. Those applicants who are interested in pursuing doctorate programs can grab this opportunity for their betterment in the future. In conclusion, this program provides applicants with attractive fellowships. The main aim of this Scholarship program is to find talented candidates for researches.
PMRF 2023 Apply Online Date
Nowadays researches are done for every field in science. This scheme has attracted all the researchers, in addition to students. Through which department will select only those candidates. Who are eligible for this program with innovative ideas. Moreover, the Central government has also promoted the research program. In Science and technologies, research is also a very important aspect. As a result of research, the progress in science field will not happen. And technologies are developing on daily basis for instance. In this Scholarship program, researchers will select, further, on the basis of the selection procedure set up by the department. In the selection process, the performance of individuals is also important. After that, the department will provide them with PMRF Scholarship 2023.
PMRF 2023 Scheme – Key Highlights
|Name||Prime Minister Research Fellowship|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Students of India|
|Objective||To Provide Monetary Help and To Find Out Reachers|
|Scheme Under||The Ministry of Human Resource Development|
|Type of Program||Scholarship Program|
|Application Fee||1,000 INR through SBI Collection|
Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship 2023 – Benefits
- Candidates will be given admission to the Ph.D. program in one of the IISc/IISERs/IITs/NITs/Central Universities.
- The PMRF also offers suitable financial assistance to students that include a fellowship of INR 70,000 per month for the first two years, INR 75,000 per month for the 3rd year, and INR 80,000 per month for the 4th and 5th year.
- There will be a precise examination of the performance of Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship holders and continuation of the next year fellowship shall be contingent upon successful assessment.
- The students selected through the Lateral entry process, as a result, the PMRF and obligations will continue till the stay of students in the doctoral course.
- Further, the selected applicants are also eligible for a research grant of INR 2 lakh per annum (total amount of INR 10 lakh).
Eligibility Criteria for PMRF Scholarship 2023
If you want to apply online for a PMRF scholarship program, then you need to meet all the eligibility criteria. Below, we have mentioned all the important requirements. Kindly, read it carefully.
- Most Importantly, students need to complete or pursue the last year of B.Tech.
- Also, they can be eligible for M.Tech or integrated M.Sc courses in the science field.
- In addition, they should complete these courses from IIT., IISC., IIEST., NITs., Or IISERs
- And also centrally funded IIITs in India.
- They should secure a CGPA of 8 points out of 10 points as well.
- In the last year, they should also complete requisite academic qualifications.
Important Documents Required;
To apply for the fellowship applicants must have the following documents.
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of mark sheets/grade sheets/transcripts
- Scanned copy of GATE qualifying certificate
- Abstract copy (max 1,000 words in a PDF file)
- CV limited to two A4 pages and submitted only in pdf format.
- The CV should emphasize only academic achievements and skills, e.g. ranks, merit certificates, internships, publications, research-related software skills, etc.
Amount Provided for PM Research Fellowship 2023
- The last date to apply online – August 2023
- PMRF deadline for direct entry – Similar to the deadlines of Ph.D. applications at PMRF granting institutions.
- PMRF deadline for lateral entry – Within 12 months of joining Ph.D. (for master’s degree holders) Within 24 months of joining Ph.D. (for bachelor’s degree holders)
PMRF Application Form
Followings are the step-by-step procedures given to apply online for the application form. Please read all the instructions carefully.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the PMRF scholarship.
- You will appear on the Homepage of the PMFR Scholarship website.
- There you have to click on the Application Form.
- Then you need to fill out all the required details.
- At last, attach all the necessary documents to finish the process.
- In addition, applicants need to pay the Application Fee of Rs 1000 through SBI collection.
- Upload the fee receipt and then click on submit button.
- Also, click on the declaration box for confirmation and take a printout of the application form.
- Odisha Career Portal 2023 Online Registration
- Maha Career Portal 2023 Students Login
- ASEEM Portal 2023 Registration/ Login Online
- Umeed Career Portal Haryana 2023 Registration
- PRI PayManager Rajasthan Portal – Employee Login
List of Some Institutions available for PMRF Fellowship Program
The following institutions will host the candidates for the Ph.D. program:-
- IISc Bangalore
- All IITs
- National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirappalli
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
- All IISERs
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- University of Hyderabad
- Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
- The University of Delhi (DU)
Note – If you face any kind of trouble while applying for the PMRF Scholarship Scheme, you can contact them at their email address – [email protected]