The PMKVY List 2023– The Indian Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi has recently inaugurated a new scheme. This is known as Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. The authority will release the state-wise PMKVY Beneficiary List 2023. Today through this article we will provide you with all the details about PMKVY 2023. Like its objective, benefits, and the process to apply online.
PMKVY List 2023
This yojana has been assimilated with government programs and schemes as well. This mainly includes& Swacch Bharat Abhiyaan, Make in India Project, Digital India along with some other schemes. Under this scheme, the government will assist people by providing skill-based training completely free of cost. After training, they will also felicitate the applicants with proper certifications as well as incentives. This will surely help our youngsters to avail job opportunities in numerous employment sectors. For this, all concerned people just need to register at the official website. That is- pmkvyofficial.org.
Objectives behind this scheme are:-
- With the inauguration of this yojana, the unemployed people of our nation will have so many job opportunities. As the experts will provide you with proper training as per people’s skills and interests. This will surely help in obtaining appropriate jobs.
- This yojana will also assist in increasing the number of current employees. Also, the government officials will teach them all the essential skills. So that the new employees can perform well in their respective job sectors.
Under this yojana, all eligible applicants will receive proper certification along with incentives. This will definitely motivate them to give the best performance in their jobs. All applicants who will regularly attend this certification program will obtain rewards of Rs. 8000.
PMKVY Scheme Online Apply
- All interested students and unemployed youngsters who desire to enroll their names for this scheme need to visit the official website page first.
- Kindly click on the link given in this article. The home page will open in front of you. There is an option named as Quick Links tab. You just need to click on that option.
- Now you will reach the menu section. From there click on the option of skill India Link. Then you will be redirected to the page where you need to register yourself as an applicant or as a training provider.
- On the same, you need to click on the option termed register as an applicant or candidate. Now you need to open the registration page, there you will have the form.
- In this application form, you need to fill in all your basic information. Such as your name, name of the guardian, date of birth, gender, email id, contact details, along with educational qualifications.
- Following that, you will get the column for entering the location details. There you need to write your pin code, state, and district.
- Kindly cross-check your registration form after filling in your details. Now click on submit button for submitting your form. Make sure to get a printout of your form for future references.
- This printout is highly important as many times online details get vanished and if you have the hard copy of your form, then you can view the particulars and can share it with government officials and anyone else.
After this, the candidates can check the beneficiary status of PMKVY, Course list, along with some other important details.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Courses List 2023
The main constituents of this Yojana are as mentioned below–
- Short-term training courses
- Placement assistance to all youth
- Specialized Projects and Programs
- Acknowledgment of previous training
One important fact is that this yojana is accessible at free of cost. The government is not taking any amount of money for registration spending its own money.
The Indian Prime Minister has initiated this project for our unemployed youth to remove unemployment from our nation. As it is free of cost people can freely and with high confidence can apply under this yojana. Consequently, they can learn special training as per their skill and interest.
|Name of the scheme||PM Kaushal Vikas Scheme|
|Initiated By||Central Government of India|
|List and Category||PMKVY List 2023 State And UT wise|
|Check Online||PMKVY Training Courses List 2023|
|Total Fee||Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Fee Structure 2023|
The PMKVY Courses List 2023
As we have already mentioned above that after completing the training period, the applicants will receive certificates and great incentives. As a result they can apply directly from their respective training centre for various jobs. People cannot apply for their certificate in between the training. As it is against the prescribed rules. The trade list of PMKVY 2023 is currently shelved on temporary basis due to Covid 19 pandemic.
When the situations will be under the control of govt. the yojana will work as prior. Now we will discuss about the job sectors at where this yojana works. This includes the following sectors – the telecom sector, textile sector, tourism & hospitality sector, sports sector, the council for green jobs, healthcare sector, Indian iron & steel sector, IT sector, leather sector, logistics, media as well as entertainment, mining sector, power sector, rubber development council along with various other sectors.
PMKVY Fee Structure 2023
The prime minister has initiated this scheme in order to boost our employment sector and to increase the productivity of youth. As they will assist them skill training and great incentives. Every applicant applying for this scheme has received a total of Rs. 8000. The course certificate has large number of benefits such as it provides free of cost skills training to people to make them eligible for various employment opportunities.
The certificate is valid all over the India. People can apply for so many jobs and can earn their livelihood. Students who have completed 10th and are dropouts from 12th class can easily apply for this yojana. As it will develop their skill. As mentioned above that after the completion of this training period, the individuals are given certificates and incentives. So that they can apply directly from their training center but after the completion of their course. You cannot apply for the certificate in between the course period, which will be completely against the rules. PMKVY Trade List 2023 Currently, because of Covid 19, this scheme is shelved on a temporary basis.
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana Beneficiary List 2023
|Andhra Pradesh||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Ladakh||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Dadar & Nagar Haveli|
|Lakshadweep||PM Kaushal Vikas List 2023|
Eligibility Standard for this Scheme:
- Interested perosn need to have Indian citizenship with valid identity proof. This can be the voter card, aadhar card, or bank account passbook.
- Candidates must be a school or college dropout as only then they can apply for this yojana otherwise no.
- Under this project, the eligible people will obtain placement and financial help.
- The training taught here by govt. experts will eradicate the gap which is there between the skills and various employment sector job conditions.
- Evidently, this scheme improves the country’s economic growth as well.
Enrolled Candidates List PMKVY 2023
The best thing about this yojana is that you can take a loan of Rs. 5 crores to learn the skill of your own choice. In addition, this yojana will also help individuals in establishing their businesses. After learning the complete training, any person can establish their own business. Also, they can apply for any kind of job in an interesting sector as per their skills.
The advantages of this yojana are endless. People must register their names for this scheme in order to avail themselves of the benefits of this scheme. Consequently, one can polish and refine their basic skills. They can have eternal job opportunities. So, if anyone is a dropout from school or college, then they must enroll their name under this scheme.
The Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Beneficiary List 2023
The process to check enrolled candidates’ names is as mentioned below-
- First of all open the PMKVY official website page. That is pmkvyofficial.org
- Now the homepage will appear, move down.
- Then you need to choose State/UT name and click on the option termed as- enrolled candidates/ongoing training/trained candidates/Assessed candidates/ the Certified candidate’s name list.
- Following that the required list will emerge before the screen, consequently, you can check out the complete list.
- Dear readers, you can also check out the courses list, training center, and other particulars from the official website portal.
Available Helpline Number
The government has provided a helpline number for all concerned students in order to resolve their queries and issues. That is- 88005555
|Official website portal||Click here|