PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2023 – Apply Online Form @pmuy.gov.in, Free LPG Connection details will be discussed here. Get all the information regarding Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Online Application Form, Benefits, Eligibility, Beneficiaries Status, List, and Last Date. In this PMUY scheme, the central government is providing free LPG connections to eligible BPL families. However, if you want to take benefits of this scheme you need to register yourself on @pmuy.gov.in. And in this article, we have covered all the information related to PM Ujjwala Scheme 2023 List for Free Gas, please continue reading ahead.
PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2023
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana has launched by PM Narendra Modi on 1st May 2016 from Ballia district of Uttar Pradesh for the citizen of India. And it has launched with a slogan “Clean Fuel, Better Life”. PM Modi has initiated this scheme with a motive to provide Free Gas Cylinder Connection to eligible citizens and reduce traditional cooking methods. Most importantly, it is going to be very useful for the poor people of our country especially those who can’t afford to buy LPG Gas Cylinder. This scheme will also help in the development of women’s empowerment in our country. Women will get ease while cooking food in Gas Cylinder, it will also save their time and hard work.
Now in the COVID-19 situation, Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 i.e (PMUY 2.0) has been started under which about 1 crore eligible beneficiary women will directly be benefited. Till now the benefit of the scheme was getting only the families falling in the poverty line according to SECC-2011. But now the government is trying to give benefit to more people in this. Now in PM Ujjwala Yojana 2023, SC/ ST, ration card holders, backward classes, people associated with Antyodaya Anna Yojana, beneficiaries of PMAY-rural, island, and river island people and forest dwellers, and other poor families are also included.
Pardhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2023 – Key Highlights
|Name of Scheme||PM Ujjwala Yojana List|
|Launched By||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Launched Date||1 May 2016|
|Category||Central Government Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||BPL Card Holder/ Household|
|Major Benefit||Providing free LPG gas cylinders to Poor People|
|Beneficiary List||Available Now|
|Total Budget||8000 + 4800 Crore|
Objectives of Ujjwala Yojana Beneficiary List
As of now, many people are taking advantage of PM Ujjwala Yojana by registering themselves in the scheme and it is becoming a huge success for the government. Below we have mentioned some objectives and benefits of this scheme;
- Firstly, it will help in women’s empowerment. And also protecting their health.
- Secondly, at that time cooking based on fossil fuel has the only method. But now LPG has perfect for cooking food.
- Thirdly, it will also save time and hard work for the women.
- Also reduces the serious health hazards from old cooking methods.
- Before LPG, the number of death increased due to unclean cooking fuel. But now it has also reduced.
- Most Importantly. Due to the old method, young children were also suffering from acute respiratory problems.
- And now it has been also resolved.
- Also, it decreased air pollution by burning fossil fuels for cooking.
- In conclusion, we can say that it has created an overall change in society and their living standards.
PMUY LPG Connection List 2023 (Updated)
Followings are the LPG Gas Connections List all over India under Ujjwala Scheme 2023.
|Name of States/ UTs||Connections in Numbers|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||13,103|
|Daman and Diu||427|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||14,438|
|Jammu and Kashmir||12,03,246|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for PM Ujjwala Yojana List
If you want to apply for this scheme and also want to take advantage of the PMUY 2.0. Then you should be under the eligibility criteria that we have given below. So kindly read carefully.
- Firstly, the applicant should be from SECC-2011 data families.
- And also, it belongs to BPL Families.
- Applicants should belong to another scheme such as Antyodaya Ann Yojana, PMAY- G, or caste categories, etc.
- The age limit should be at least 18 years or above.
- Also, applicants should be women belonging to the BPL family.
- For applying, the applicant should also have a bank account in any nationalized bank.
- Before applying under the scheme, you shouldn’t have any other LPG connection.
- Moreover, the applicant should be an Indian Citizen.
List of Required Documents for PMUY
If you are eligible then you should have the below-given documents in order to apply for the scheme.
- Aadhar Card/ Voter Card
- BPL Ration Card or Certificate
- Caste Category Certificate
- Self Declaration attested by Gazette Officer
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Passport-size photo
- Bank Account Number with IFSC code
How to Apply for PM Ujjwala Yojana Online Registration?
Followings are the step-by-step process to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY 2.0)
- First of all, you need to go to the Official Website of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Scheme.
- Through the given link, applicants will reach the homepage of the website.
- Then click on the “Download Form” option on the homepage.
- After that, you have to select the option as per your details. Such as BPL’s new List.
- Also, the application form has opened on your system.
- Fill in the asked details. And also attach the documents along with the form.
- Then you need to click on submit button.
- At Last, your application will be submitted.
- So this is how you can apply for the scheme with the online method.
PMUY Free Gas Connection Beneficiary List 2023
Under this, we have mentioned all the procedures to check PMUY Beneficiary List 2023 online.
- First of all, the applicant should visit the Official Website of the PMUY scheme.
- After that, by clicking on the link, you will reach the homepage of the website.
- Now you click on the Ujjwala Yojana Beneficiary List option.
- Here, you need to select the option given: State, District., Tehsil., etc.
- After that, you have to click on submit button.
- Then the list of your district will be opened in front of you.
- You need to click on the district. Then select your area or block.
- Now the Beneficiary list along with names has appeared.
- In this list, you can easily check your name.
Other Pradhan Mantri Govt Schemes 2023 List
- PM Modi Health ID Card Online Apply
- PMRF 2023 Apply Online – Application Form PDF
- UWIN Card 2023 Online Registration – CSC Login
- PVC Aadhaar Card Online Apply – Cash On Delivery
- PM Kisan Status Check 2023 – 10th Installment Date
Note – If you have any queries or any kind of problem, then you can contact on the PMUY Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-266-6696.