PM Modi Health Card Online Apply 2023 – Registration/ Login Process is now available on the official website at healthid.ndhm.gov.in and pmjay.gov.in. In today’s article, we are going to help you with the information related to PMJAY Health Card Registration/ Application form online, Benefits, and how you can apply online for PM Modi Health Card 2023. As the online registration for health care cards has been started by the government. So on this page, we will cover all the important information about this government scheme. If you also want to take benefit of the Health ID Card and want to apply online. Keep on reading this article ahead.
PM Modi Health Card
As we all know because of the COVID-19 pandemic, our country was affected very badly. Moreover, the situation got even more worse for the middle class and poor people. Because they have limited savings for themselves and also a decent income earning. In addition to that, the pandemic has brought the harsh realities of the health infrastructure in front. So to tackle these health problems government has worked and put a lot of effort towards health and medicine infrastructure. Considering all these situations the government has come up with a new scheme to provide health care cards to eligible people.
To provide health facilities the government has issued one health card for PM Modi Health Scheme 2023. The Scheme was launched by the Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi. And currently, it’s running in all the states to cover all the eligible applicants. Moreover, the main motive of this scheme is to cover up more than 50 Crore citizens of India. Many people have already started to register themself under this PM Modi scheme. Now you can also register yourself by online method and can take benefits of the scheme.
PMJAY Health Card Download @pmjay.gov.in
Here PMJAY refers to Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, to provide health care facilities. Through which citizens can use them for medical treatment without any payment done to hospitals enlisted under this scheme. So, this has to be a great benefit for all those families who have financial issues. Since lakhs of people had to move from one city to another during the pandemic, the government thought it would be better to record their health digitally.
Thus, with the help of the PM Modi Health ID Card and the pmjay.gov.in Registration Form, the person can know his health status on the portal. Secondly, even the authorities can have a record of the medical history of a user. The Prime Minister of India announced that people will start receiving health ID cards. All this process takes place under the National Digital Health Mission of India. For getting the benefits, one has to be eligible and PM Modi Health Card Online Apply 2023 on the website.
PM Modi Health Card Login 2023 – Key Highlights
|Scheme Name||PM Modi Health Card 2023|
|Launched By||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Benefits||To Provide Health Care Facilities|
|Supervised By||The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Total Health Coverage||5 Lacs Per Annum|
Benefits of PM Modi Ayushman Bharat Health Card
- In Order to support families with poor financial conditions, the government has provided this health card.
- According to this scheme, about 40% of needy families have been included in providing health cashless facilities.
- Secondly, this scheme will cover medical treatment up to 5 Lakh Rupees per annum for those who got this health card.
- Also, this scheme covers the post-hospitalization expenses for the patient. In addition, the applicant will also get follow-up coverage for treatment in the hospital given in the government list.
- Patients facing issues with the treatment of Oncology and Cancer chemotherapy, then there is a relief for them also. As the government has covered more than 50 types of cancer under this scheme.
- Under the scheme, there are almost 25 specialty divisions. And also it covers about 13,54 medical and surgical treatments decided by the concerned authority.
- However, in the case of multiple surgeries, the cover-up of the first surgery will be as per the highest package. But in the second surgery, the covered given is 50%. And then in the Third surgery, it should be 25% insurance covered under the health card.
- In conclusion, this scheme has many benefits for the poor people, which they can get by making them register under this health yojana.
Eligibility Criteria for the PMJAY Health Care Card
If you want to apply for the PM Modi health card, you must meet the eligibility criteria for this yojana.
- Firstly, the Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Secondly, this scheme has been launched for families who are living below the poverty line.
- Families with no male/ adult or earning member under the age of 59 years.
- And for rural, families living in a kaccha house or living in one room.
- Moreover, there are no age criteria for registering under this scheme. Because health issues do not depend on the age of the member.
- If the applicant has part of any government office, then their family has not suitable as per criteria.
- As a result, the government has issued this health care card to the families who come under the scheme eligibility criteria.
Important Documents Required for Ayushman Bharat Card Apply Online
Candidates must have given documents with them;
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Identity Proof
- Mobile Number
- Email id (If any)
- Permanent Residential address
PM Modi Health ID Card Online Apply
- Firstly, you need to visit the PMJAY official website of the PM Modi Health Card.
- The homepage of website will appear on your screen.
- After that, click on Am I Eligible option given.
- Enter your mobile number and then enter OTP sent to your phone number.
- Then, choose the name of your state. So you need to search details either with mobile number, name, HHD number / Ration card number.
- If you are eligible, then you can click on apply.
- After that, you need to provide details and attach the scan copy of the document required here.
- At last click on submit. And soon, you will get the Health card at the given address.
Ayushman Bharat health card apply @healthid.ndhm.gov.in
Using a Health ID is the first step towards creating safer and efficient digital health records for you and your family. You can opt-in to create a digitally secure Health ID, which allows you to access and share your health data with your consent, with participating healthcare providers and payers.
Health ID will make it easy for you to securely access and manage your health data digitally. You will also get to set up a PHR (Personal Health Records) Address for consent management, and subsequent sharing of health records. To create your Health ID Card, visit the official website at https://healthid.ndhm.gov.in/. Then generate PM Modi Health Card via Aadhaar Number or Driving License No.
Note – If you are not able to register or are facing other issues with registration, please contact at [email protected] or call us at our toll free number – 1800-11-4477 / 14477
PMJAY helpline number/ PM Health Card toll free number : 14555 / 1800- 111- 565.