PM Kisan Status Check 2023 @pmkisan.gov.in – 13th Installment Beneficiary List/ date and time is now released by the Central Government. Get all the information regarding PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Status, Beneficiaries Farmer Name List, and 13th Installment Status. The main objective of this portal is to help the small and medium-scale farmers by providing them yearly aid of Rs. 6000. If you are a farmer and want to take advantage of this scheme then your name should be in the beneficiary farmer list 2023. Read this article further to know about the scheme and procedure to check the PM Kisan status online.
PM Kisan Status Check Online 2023
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was launched by PM Narendra Modi for the benefit of farmers in our country. In this scheme, the central government has decided to provide the amount of Rs 6000 to eligible farmers every year. Through this scheme, the government’s aim is to improve the economic growth of the farmers. However, these 6000 rupees are given in three installments of Rs 2000 each.
Every year, the first installment is deposited between December-March, the Second installment from April to July, and the third Installment between August and November. Moreover, once you have registered for PM-KISAN Yojana, you will get a ₹2000 installment deposited directly to your account. As of now, Over 1.15 Lakh Crore rupees are already deposited to accounts of over 9 crore farmers.
PM Kisan 13th Installment Date 2023 – Beneficiary Status
As of now, the Government of India has released the 9th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Each the first 8 installments, beneficiaries will get Rs. 2000 in their account. PM Modi has released the installment on 9th August 2021, Friday by Video conferencing. There are around 9.5 Crore farmers who will be benefited from PM Kisan’s 9th Installment. Over 19000 Crore INR will be transferred to the accounts of farmers across the nation.
If the farmers have registered for the Pardhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. So they will get the 13th installment of this scheme ₹2000 in their account today. PM Modi has also decided to interact with farmers online while PM Kisan’s 13th Installment is being deposited into their account. However, this is going to be the highest amount ever paid in a single day under any government scheme. Moreover, all the farmers can check their names in the beneficiary list (State-wise) whether they are eligible for it or not. PM-KISAN Status 2023 for 9th installment, 13th installment dates, how to check the Kist status, and other important details on the official website @pmkisan.gov.in.
PM Kisan Status Check 2023 13th Installment Date – Overview
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched By||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Launched Date||1 Feb 2019|
|Department||Indian Agriculture Department|
|Objective||To Increase Economic Growth of Farmer|
|Beneficiary||Small and Medium-Scale Farmer|
|Major Benefit||₹6000 yearly under 3 installments|
|Number of Installment||13th|
|13th Installment Date||March 2023|
|Total Budget||75,000 Crore INR|
|Category||Central Govt Scheme|
States & UT’s wise Beneficiary List @pmkisan.gov.in
|Uttar Pradesh||West Bengal|
How to check PM Kisan Status – Beneficiaries Farmer Name List 2023?
Farmers who have registered themselves on PMKY can check their name list on the portal. Below we have given steps by step procedure, kindly follow the given process;
- In order to check the PM Kisan Yojana Kist, you need to visit the official website of this scheme.
- Now here you will see the homepage of the website.
- Check the “Farmers Corner” link in the menu bar and click on that.
- You will get an option for “Beneficiary List”.
- Click on that link and a new page will be opened.
- After that, select the information given in the dropdown menus of the website.
- You need to select your State, District, Tehsil, Block, and village name.
- Once you have completed this, click on the “Get Report link”.
- At last, a list will be opened for all beneficiaries in your area.
- Search for your name and PM Kisan status on the list.
Procedure to Check PM Kisan 2023 13th Installment Application Status
Followings are the process to Check PM Kisan 13th Installment Status 2023 Online;
- Firstly, visit the official website and click on the Farmer Corner link.
- Secondly, click on the Beneficiary status link and wait for the page to load.
- Enter your Aadhar Number or Mobile Number in the asked section.
- Now click on the Get Data button and your PM Kisan Application status will be displayed on the screen.
- So in this way you can check PMKY Status. And can take all the benefits of the scheme.
Note – If you are facing any kind of problem regarding PM Kisan Installment status then you can contact on their helpline number – 011-23391092, 91-11-2339241.
Important Links & Downloads
|Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Download eKYC Form||PM Kisan KYC Form PDF|
|Mobile App (APK)||Download Here|
|PM Modi Health ID Card||Apply Online|
Note – eKYC is MANDATORY for PM KISAN Registered Farmers. Please click the eKYC option in Farmer Corner for Aadhar based OTP authentication and for Biometric authentication contact the nearest CSC centers.
FAQs related to PMKY 2023
- I don’t have land on my name, can I still apply for this scheme?
No, even if the land is in your father/ brother/ mother/ any other relative’s name, you can not apply for PMKSNY. Only the landowner can apply for this scheme.
- I am a big farmer, can I apply for this scheme?
No, only the small and marginal farmers can be part of this scheme. If you possess more than 2 hectares of land, you can not apply for this scheme.
- Why my PM Kisan Application was rejected?
There are be multiple reasons for the rejection of an application like not being eligible, incomplete details, fake documents, wrong information, etc.