PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 Online Registration & Application Form is available on the official website www.pmkvyofficial.org. Under this article, you will get all the required information related to the PM Kaushal Vikas Scheme. Such as How to apply for Kaushal Vikas Yojana Online Registration, Application Form, & How to find Training Center in this Yojana, etc.
However, the government is making an effort to provide new employment opportunities to the citizens of the country. Under this scheme, training will be provided in various courses to provide employment to the youth. In today’s article, we will also tell you about the Benefits & Objectives of the scheme. Apart from this, in order to avail of the benefits of this yojana, you need to be eligible for the Kaushal Vikas Scheme. Therefore, the interested candidates can check out the Eligibility Criteria provided below in this article.
About PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023
The PM of our country, Shri Narendra Modi, has launched a Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana in the year 2015. With the main motive of providing employment training to the unemployed youth of the country. And to create more and more job opportunities for the citizens of the country, especially the youth of India. The government is making every effort to eliminate unemployment in the country. And is providing new employment opportunities to the citizens so that all the citizens can be provided jobs and they can stand on their own feet. Therefore, this will also help in decreasing the poverty rate and increasing the GDP of the country.
The benefits of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 can be availed by the country’s 10th, 12th class dropout (school dropout) youth. The training under PMKVY will be supervised by the Sector Skill Councils and the respective State Governments. However, applicants can easily apply for the scheme through their mobile and computer. They will not need to go to the office for this and they will be able to save both their time and money.
www.pmkvyofficial.org official website
If you also want to apply for the scheme, then you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, www.pmkvyofficial.org. Under the scheme, for people who are educated but do not have a job and are unemployed, the government will provide jobs to the people. This scheme will prove to be very useful for the youth. Moreover, unemployed youth of the country will be provided training in about 40 technical fields. Like construction, electronics and hardware, food processing, furniture and fittings, handicrafts, gems and jewelry, and leather technology. The youth of the country can choose the course in which they want to get training as they wish.
Under the PMKVY, the Government of India has opened training centers in every state and city of the country. All the educated citizens of the country will be given industrial training free of cost by the government. All the citizens will be provided training according to their qualifications and trade. The central government arranges entrepreneurship education and training programs for the youth for the next 5 years.
In order to run all these training centers properly, the state government will also continue to do inspections. Through which it will be known how the training of citizens is going on. After the completion of the training of the applicants, they will be provided Rs. 8000. Till now more than 10 lakh citizens of the country have got the benefit of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
Key Highlights of PM Kaushal Yojana
|Name||Pardhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana|
|Launched By||Shri. Narendra Modi|
|Launched Date||15 July 2015|
|Benefit||To provide training to the citizens of the country in various courses|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed citizens of India|
|Post category||Click Here|
Benefits of Pardhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023
- Under this scheme, training will be provided to 3500 crore young citizens by Northern Railway.
- The central government will provide free training to the youth who drop out of 10th and 12th studies due to any reason, this training will be given for 5 years.
- Under the skill development scheme, training will be given to the citizens in 40 technical areas.
- After the completion of the training of the applicants, they will be provided Rs. 8000
- So far 1.37 crore beneficiaries have been covered under the scheme.
- To get the benefits of the scheme, the applicant is required to register on the portal.
- By applying through online mode, both the time and money of the applicant will be saved.
- After the completion of the training of the citizen under the scheme, they will also be given a certificate.
- Applicants can apply online through their mobile and computer.
Eligibility Criteria For PM Kaushal Vikas Scheme
In order to apply for the scheme, you need to take a look at the eligibility criteria required for this Yojana mentioned below:-
- Firstly, the interested candidate must be a citizen of India.
- All unemployed citizens of the country can apply for a skill development scheme.
- The applicant who will not have any source of income will be considered eligible.
- Also, the applicant must have all the documents available at the time of applying.
- The country’s 10th, 12th class dropout (school dropout) youth can also apply for this scheme.
Important Documents Required
It is very important for you to have all the necessary documents asked for in the scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Registered Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank account number
- Bank passbook
How to Apply For PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 Online Registration?
If you also want to get the benefit of the scheme and want to apply for the registration. Then you need to follow the below-given steps and procedures:-
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option given for “Quick links”.
- After clicking, 4 options will come in front of you, here you have to select the given option of Skill India.
- On the new page, the Skill India page will open on your screen, you will have to click on the candidate option here.
- Now, a new page will open in front of you.
- On the new page, click on the option of “Register SA Candidate”. pm kaushal vikas yojana
- After that, you have to fill in the information asked in the form like:-
- Your name, Parent’s Name, Date of birth, Gender
- Address, Pin code, District, Sector, Mobile number
- Education, Job role
- Captcha code, etc.
- At last, you have to click on the given option of “submit”.
Procedure To Find Training Center
- Go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana at pmkvyofficial.org.
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the given option of “Find a Training Center”.
- After that, on a new page, you have to click on the given 3 options:-
- Search by Sector,
- Search by Job Roles,
- And search by Location
- After selecting an option, you have to click on the submit button.
- Now, you can find a training center under this scheme.
Note – If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting on toll free number or by email.
- Toll-Free Number- 08800055555
- Email Id- [email protected]
Other Related Schemes