Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023 Apply Online / Application Form PDF:- In today’s article, you will be provided all the information about the Prime Minister’s Free Sewing Machine Scheme. In which information about PM Free Sewing Machine Scheme online registration, eligibility criteria and documents required for application of the scheme is included. Along with this you will be told in detail the complete procedure to check application form, application status and beneficiary list.
Let us tell you that this scheme has been started to provide self-employment to women and make them self-reliant. Interested candidates women can avail the opportunity by visiting this official website and applying for the Free Sewing Machine Scheme. The below article provides you with the complete procedure to apply for a free sewing machine. So all the readers read the article carefully till the end.
Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023
The free sewing machine scheme has been started by the Prime Minister of the country, Shri Narendra Modi, to provide employment to the women and labor women of the economically weaker sections of the country. The main objective of the scheme is to make women self-reliant and to provide independence. When a woman earns a living, she will be able to live her life on her own. Along with this, it will help in changing the mindset of some narrow-minded people living in the society who think that women can only do household chores and not others.
Let us tell you that the central government has set a target to provide free sewing machines to more than 50,000 women in the country under the scheme. Under the scheme, women will get self-employment and with the earnings from this, they will be able to manage their expenses on their own. However, in today’s time, women walk shoulder to shoulder with men. But some women are left behind due to a lack of education and money. PM Free Sewing Machine Scheme has been started for such women. It is considered a revolutionary step for the development and construction of new modern India.
Free Tailoring Machine in India – Key Highlights
|Scheme||Free Sewing Machine Scheme|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Benefit||Free Sewing Machine|
|Beneficiary||Poor and labor women of the country|
|Objective||To make women self-reliant by providing employment|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
PM Free Silai Machine Yojana 2023 – Benefits
All the benefits available under the Sewing Machine Scheme are as follows:-
- Under the scheme, free sewing machines are provided by the government to poor and laboring women for employment.
- Under this scheme, 50 thousand women will be provided free sewing machines in each of the states.
- Under the scheme, women will be able to contribute to improving the financial condition of their families and will make their life self-supporting.
- Economically weak women in urban and rural areas of the country will be provided benefits under PM Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023.
- Women will be motivated for employment through the scheme.
Note => Right now this scheme has been implemented in some states of the country. Like – such as Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Bihar, UP, etc. After this, the scheme will be implemented across the country.
Free Sewing Machine Scheme – Eligibility Criteria
If you also want to get a free sewing machine, then for this you have to apply under the scheme. For which you need to be eligible under the sewing machine scheme. The eligibility for the scheme is as follows.
- The applicant woman must be a citizen of India.
- The age of the applicant should be between 20 to 40 years.
- Only economically weaker women can take benefits under the scheme.
- The annual income of the husband of the applicant woman should not exceed ₹12,000.
- Widows and disabled women can also apply under the Free Sewing Machine Scheme.
PM Free Sewing Machine Scheme – Required Documents List
It is mandatory for the applicant to have the following documents while applying under the scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Identity card
- Address proof
- Age certificate
- Community certificate
- Income certificate
- latest passport size photo
- Mobile Number (Linked to Aadhaar)
- Handicap certificate
- If the applicant woman is a widow, then her destitute widow certificate
To read in Hindi => Click here
Apply for Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2023
If you are eligible under the scheme and want to apply for the scheme now. So for this, you have to follow the steps given below.
- For this, you first go to the website of Free Sewing Machine Scheme.
- Here you will see the link “सिलाई मशीनों की मुफ्त आपूर्ति के लिए आवेदन प्रपत्र” on its home page.
- Now you have to click on this link. After this, the application form PDF will open in front of you. You will have to take a printout of it.
- Now you have to fill in all the information asked in the form correctly. Such as – name, father / husband’s name, date of birth, and other information
- After this, you have to attach the photocopies of the required documents with the form.
- After all the process is completed you have to submit the form to the office of the concerned department.
- In this way, your application will be completed. And you will be provided with a free sewing machine.
Download Silai Machine Application Form PDF @india.gov.in
The applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme www.india.gov.in for the Pradhan Mantri Free Sewing Machine Yojana Application Form. From here applicants can download Sewing Machine Application Form PDF. Or you can also download the application form through the direct link given below.
List of States covered under Free Sewing Machine Scheme
Right now this free sewing machine scheme has been started by the central government for the women of only a few states. Whose list is as follows.