PM Fasal Bima Yojana 2023 Online Registration & CSC Login is now available on the official website of the portal www.pmfby.gov.in. Under this Yojana, the government provides crop insurance to the country’s farmers. Many farmers lose their crops due to various factors such as pest attacks, natural calamities, and disease. So to compensate for this huge loss to the farmers, government facilitates a crop insurance scheme (PMFBY).
In today’s article, we are going to share information related to PM Fasal Bima Yojana 2023 Registration, Login Process, Eligibility, etc. Moreover, you will also get to know about the Beneficiary List PDF Download Process and Last Date to Apply. So all the interested farmers can apply for PMFBY 2023 and can take advantage of this yojana. However, to get complete information regarding PMFBY, you can continue reading this article ahead.
About PM Fasal Bima Yojana 2023
The Prime Minister of India Shri. Narendra Modi has initiated the “PM Fasal Bima Yojana”. This yojana has been launched on 18th Feb 2016 for the farmers of the nation. The main motive of this scheme is to provide crop insurance benefits to the farmer. Under this, farmers can claim their insurance at times of adversity, such as natural calamities, pest attacks, or crop diseases. The scheme is regulated under the Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers’ Welfare of the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare, Govt. of India.
And the motto of the scheme is “One Nation, One Scheme”, hence all other crop insurance schemes have been declined. However, this scheme will compensate for the crop loss of small and marginal farmers of the country. Moreover, this scheme is a combined effort of both the Central and State governments of India. Also, it accommodates the lowest and most affordable uniform insurance premium for the farmers of the country. Importantly, this scheme has replaced the previous crop insurance schemes, NAIS and MNAIS. Overall, this yojana is very beneficial for the empowerment and encouragement of the farmers. And through this scheme, many beneficiary farmers have already got benefited.
PMFBY 2023-23 Last Date
The PMFBY is registered twice a year, in July and December, for Kharif and Rabi crops, respectively. So the last date for Kharif crops is July 31st and for Rabi crops, the last date is December 31st. The Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana offered up to Rs. 2 lakh compensation for the agricultural loss. Farmers would be required to pay a consistent premium of just 2% for all Kharif crops and 1.5 percent for all Rabi crops. The compensation to be paid for annual commercial and horticultural crops will be just 5%. All the Interested applicants can apply for the yojana online by visiting the official website www.pmfby.gov.in.
- PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2023
- Namo Tablet Yojana 2023 Online Registration Form
- PM Kisan eKYC Online Registration 2023
- PM Awas Yojana Status Check 2023
Key Highlights of PM Fasal Bima Yojana
|Name||Pardhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana|
|Launched By||PM Shri. Narendra Modi|
|Launched Date||18 February 2016|
|State||All States of India|
|Department||Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers’ Welfare of the Ministry of Agriculture|
|Benefit||To Provide Financial Stability to the Farmers And Encourage them for Growing Crops|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of India|
|Last Date||Kharif = 31st July, Rabi = 31st December|
|Post category||Central Govt. Scheme|
Features of Pardhan Mantri Fasal Bima Scheme
The following are some of the features of the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana:-
- The PM Fasal Bima Yojana is an initiative that will encourage farmers to grow crops sustainably.
- Under this yojana, financial assistance will be allotted to farmers who have suffered severe crop losses due to natural catastrophes and insect and disease attacks.
- Also, it assists farmers who have experienced catastrophic crop loss due to natural disasters such as excessive rainfall, flooding, droughts, floods, cyclones, natural fires, etc.
- The scheme claims to provide crop insurance to such beneficiaries to stabilize and recover from the loss.
- Moreover, the plan encourages the use of modern agricultural methods and techniques.
- PMFBY allows farmers to secure financial security.
- With the implementation of this scheme, food security shall be ensured.
- The PMFBY portal has facilitated digitalization for providing data and information to farmers, insurance companies, financial institutions & Government agencies.
- It is an integrated online platform, enabling the ease of to access information regarding crops and insurance schemes.
- For the ease of the citizens, the portal is available in twelve different languages, i.e. English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, Bangla, Gujarati, Punjabi, Assamese, Marathi, Odia, and Telugu.
Eligibility Criteria & Documents Required For the PMFBY 2023
In order to apply for the PMFBY, you need to meet all the below-mentioned eligibility criteria & required documents;
- First of all, the applicant must be a resident of India.
- The applicant must be a farmer, then only you will be eligible.
- Also, the farmers who have never used an insurance system before can apply for this yojana.
- List of some important documents required:-
- Farmer’s ID Proof
- Residential Proof
- Proof of crop sown in the field
- Supporting Land Records
- Canceled cheque
- Remember, all the documents should be authorized by the concerned signatory department.
Procedure to Apply Online For PM Fasal Bima Yojana 2023
If you are eligible for the PMFBY 2023, then you can apply for the yojana. Below you can check out the steps in order to apply online for PMFBY;
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of PMFBY.
- On the homepage, you need to search for the “Farmer Corner” icon.
- After that, for new registration, you must select the option of “Guest Farmer”.
- Now, a new page will appear in front of your screen.
- Here, you have to fill out your personal, residential, and account details.
- After filling in all the details, click on the “Create User” button available at the end of the page.
- In this way, you will successfully submit the registration form.
CSC Login @pmfby.gov.in
- After registering on the portal, you will be able to log in to the PMFBY.
- Navigate to the official website of the PM Fasal Bima Yojana.
- Now, on the right corner, you will see a “Sign In” Option. Click on it.
- After that, a new page will open.
- Here, you have to enter your registered mobile number, password & captcha code.
- After that, click on the “Login” button.
Check PM Fasal Bima Yojana Application Status?
- Go to the official website of PM Fasal Bima Yojana.
- Here, you will find an option for “Application Status” on the homepage.
- Now, the Application Status Page will appear on your screen.
- You have to enter your receipt number and captcha code.
- And finally, click the Search Status button.
- After clicking, the status of your application will be shown.