With the help of this post, we will share very good information about the PM E-Mudra. This scheme mainly started for street vendors. Now there are many people who want to apply under this scheme. If you are willing to apply under this scheme so read this article carefully. Because we have also mentioned the process for submitting your application form. Moreover, we are also telling you the process of checking your application status. Hope you are going to read this article to the end.
PM E- Mudra Scheme
In this section, we have a little bit discussed why this PM E – Mudra Scheme started. So this scheme has been started with the help of Street Vendors. We all know that the Covid-19 virus hit our country very badly and the Indian government has announced the Lockdown for the country. Due to the lockdown the Indian Economy facing a very bad situation. And many the small business workers people have stopped their work causes of a lack of money. Now to resolve this problem PM Modi introduced this scheme. And with the help of this scheme, govt has provided the loan for 1 year to take your business up. This loan will be above 10000 and you can get this money through online transactions.
Basically, this scheme has been started by the PM on 17th July. And the govt of India has financial assistance for Street Vendors and does the transactions. In addition, their monthly cashback will also be given to them. So this is a golden chance offered for the businessman to enhance this business.
E-Mudra – Svanidhi @emudra.sbi.co.in
So the E- Mudra Svanidhi project was started on the 1st June 2020 under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. Under this project, all the amount will be given to the street vendors by this loan. With the help of this scheme, the street vendors will be motivated to grow their business again. The government of India has ensured that this scheme is also very good for the country’s economy. As we all know that, in the Covid time there are many such firms whose business has stopped completely.
Nearly 5 million street vendors can take their business forward through this. But many street vendors don’t know how to apply under this scheme. For those people, we have provided the step-by-step procedure for the application under this scheme. And you can easily apply under this scheme just sitting by at home. PM E-Mudra – Eligibility Criteria
Before applying under this scheme, the first candidate has to follow some Eligibility Criteria for PM E – Mudra. We have mentioned all the Eligibility Criteria in the below section:-
- It is important for all the street vendors to have vending credentials for ID proof issued by the urban local body.
- All the Vendors near you should have geographic limits.
- The candidates should be a certificate from your Urban Local Bodies and a letter of recommendation from the Town Wedding Committee.
- Vendors who have been identified during the survey but have not been issued identity cards. They can get their proof of vending through the eligible IT platform.
Important Instructions before applying for a loan under PM E-Mudra Svanidhi-
If you are willing to apply online under this scheme then you have to follow 3 steps before applying for the Loan under PM E – Mudra Svanidhi:-
- Check PM Svanidhi Scheme Eligibility:- First It is important to have the name of the applicant in the survey list of the urban local body. If your name is not on the survey list, you should have an ID card or a vending certificate issued by the Town Vending Committee. If the applicant is excluded from the list then he can get a letter of recommendation letter from the urban local body. You must have a copy of the letter of recommendation for the loan.
- Requirement of the loan- Before applying, you should be aware of why you need a loan. Along with this, you have to prepare all the documents in advance to apply. In a simple word you have a solid reason for getting the loan
- Link Aadhar Card Number- It is mandatory for the candidate to link his Aadhar card number with his mobile number. Through this process, you will need a one-time password [OTP] which will be sent to your registered mobile number. You can find out by visiting the IT office to link the Aadhar card number. You can easily link your Aadhaar number with your mobile number by visiting your nearest Aadhaar center
The process to Apply Online on the PM E- Mudra Portal
- First of all, the Applicants have to visit the official website of the PM E – Mudra.
- Now you will reach the homepage.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the “Apply for Load”.
- So a new page will be open before you where you have to enter the Mobile Number.
- After that, you will get the OTP on the given number.
- Now again the new page will be open, showing that the candidate has a login.
- And give your Aadhaar Card Number.
- Despite that, you have to verify your Aadhar card number through OTP or Biometric.
- The next page will be open with the Application form.
- Kindly upload all your documents in it.
- Now Click on the submit your application form.
- Submitting the application form will start the process of your loan.
- After that, after your scrutiny loan is passed, it will go for verification.
- You have to take a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
How to Apply for a Letter of recommendation online in the PM E – Mudra portal?
- First, you have to navigate the official website of the PM E – Mudra.
- Now you have to click on the ‘Apply for LOR’. option from the homepage.
- A new page will be open before you.
- On this page, you have to Enter your Mobile Number.
- Next, the OTP code will be received on the registration number and filled in the given area.
- And fill up your Aadhar Card number for verification.
- Otherwise, you can also get your Aadhar card verified through OTP or Biometrics.
- Kindly upload all the documents correctly.
- Click on the SUBMIT
- Finally, your letter of recommendation will be submitted.
Way to Check Vendor Survey List on PM E- Mudra Portal
- First Visit the official website of the PM E – Mudra Portal.
- Now you will land on the home page.
- Then click on the “Scheme Instruction” from the homepage.
- So a list will appear on the screen.
- From this list, you have to choose the option of the “Vendor Survey List”
- A new page will be open before you.
- On the next page, you have to fill up your state, ULB number, phone number, vendor ID card, street vendor name, father’s name, number, certificate of vending number, etc.
- When filling in all the details then click on the “search option”.
- In the case, the applicant’s name appears in that list then you are eligible for the loan.
- Or if you are not on that list then you can apply for a letter of recommendation.
- In the last, your all information will be available on the screen.
Process to check Survey status at PM E – Mudra Portal
- First of all, Candidates have to Navigate the official website of the PM E – Mudra Portal.
- The homepage will open before you.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the ‘Street Vendor Survey Search’ option.
- So a new page will open again.
- On this new page, you need to fill up your state, vendor ID card number, name, ULB number, phone number, certificate of vending number, street vendor name, father’s name, etc.
- Kindly hit the “CIick” button.
- Finally, your survey status will open on your screen.
I hope dear readers by reading this post you have gotten all the information about the “PM E Mudra Portal. But if you are facing issues and want to more information then drop your queries in the comment box. We will solve your problem as soon as possible.