Hello Dear Readers, Welcome to our latest post which is containing the details regarding the Parivahan Sewa Portal 2023. Now with the help of this article, you can read about the Parivahan Sewa Portal – Register, and login, from this online government portal. As we all know, there are many of govt portal which was launched for the Public Welfare. So again the India Government started this portal for checking online challan and status. Towards this post, you will get the process of how you can register on this portal, and will also tell you how to log in, and check your status. Kindly read this article to the end.
Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Portal 2023
In this section, we have shared the basic information about the Parivhan Sewa Portal. So this portal has been initiated by the Government of India and all the citizens of India from every state can use this portal. The full name of this portal is E-Challan – Digital Traffic/Transport Enforcement Solution. As we all know, every day many of the Car drivers and bike drivers break any traffic rule due to any reason. So to find your challan, you can easily make an online payment by this portal. Basically, with the help of this portal, everyone can easily pay their bill and at the same time traffic rules will also be followed more.
So dear riders don’t be clever with the government to avoid the paid challan because not only the police but also the cameras on the street can catch you while breaking the rule. So this portal is a very easy-to-use technological portal. And this portal is full of responsibility for the Transport Enforcement Officer and Traffic Policemen. That means if you break any traffic rule then rapidly you will be caught by camera etc and you will have to pay challan.
Parivahan Sewa Portal- Objectives
- With the help of this portal people can save a lot of time.
- This will give momentum to digitization.
- Now you people are avoiding to stand in long lines for pay challan.
- Despite that, this portal is very good for those people who work in the office.
- By using this portal, people will become very obedient to the rules.
- So the number of papers used in the challan through this portal will also be reduced to a great extent.
What are the Benefits of the Parivahan Sewa Portal?
So there are lots of benefits that are given by the Parivahan Sewa Portal. To see all benefits of this portal, you can read the below section:-
- With the help of this portal, people have high attention will be paid to the traffic order and street security of your country.
- Now you will not have to stand in long lines to pay the challan.
- This portal is completely digital, which will make a big difference in the receptiveness of all the guilty parties.
- And this may decrease the revenue misfortune and boost Stratforwardness.
- Now you can connect with all the people and for that, you are fully guaranteed that you will get straightforwardness, dependability, overheads, etc.
- All the Traffic authorization frameworks will get a simple way.
Parivahan Sewa Portal Registration
To avail the benefits of the Parivahan Sewa Portal First you have to Register yourself with this portal. We have mentioned the process for Register in Parivahan Sewa Portal:-
- First of all, You have to visit the official website of the Parivahan Sewa Portal.
- Now you need to click on the “Register” on the homepage.
- So a new page will open before you.
- On this page, you have to fill up the details like your name, email id, mobile number, state, and captcha code.
- Kindly click on register.
- Then you will receive a message after registering.
- So all the users can log in with the help of their email Id.
- And you have to fill out the OTP which will be sent to their email.
- With the help of this OTP, you can enter the password and also change the password.
How to Check the Status at Parivahan Sewa Portal?
- You have to Navigate the official website of the Parivahan Sewa Portal.
- Now you will land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the “Check Challan Status”.
- A new page will open before you.
- On this page, you have required to fill in your challan number, vehicle number, and DL number.
- The Captcha Code section is open, fill out the captcha code correctly.
- So all the details related to your challan will be displayed on your screen.
- Then, you need to click on the option of Pay now.
- You need to select the option the fine the pay the challan as per your required.
- Finally, you will get the online challan receipt ASAP after you make the payment.
Process for Online Payment Mode in Parivahan Sewa Portal
In this section, we have mentioned the Two online methods for doing the online payment in Parivahan Sewa Portal. Kindly follow the given steps:-
By Parivahana Sewa Website:-
- Visit the official website of the Parivahan Sewa Portal by Click here.
- The homepage will open in front of you,
- On the homepage, you need to choose the option of E- Challan from the Service Section.
- So a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to fill up your Vehicle Number and Challan number.
- Kindly, click on the “Get Details”.
- After the clicking, your details will open before you.
- Finally, you can make payment by debit or credit card by clicking on the Pay option.
By the Paytm:-
This section will help those people who want to Make payments by Paytm.
- First, Open the Paytm app on your Android Device.
- Now, click on the “More Option”
- After clicking, choose the Service section.
- Then you need to click on the option “Challan”
- Now you have to select the name of the traffic authority.
- Kindly fill in your Challan Number.
- By filling in the challan number you can make your payment.
Process to check Pending Transactions in Parivahan Sewa Portal
- First of all, You have to Navigate the official website of the Parivahan Sewa Portal.
- The homepage will open before you.
- Now you have to select the option of “Check Pending Transaction” from the homepage.
- A new page will open before you, where you must enter your Challan Number and Vehicle number.
- Next, Just click on the “Get Details”.
- Finally, your details will appear on the screen.
What to do in the case of receiving a wrong E-Challan in Parivahan Sewa Porta?
Sometimes many of the people get the wrong E- Challan the Mistake. So if you are also received the wrong challan then follow the given steps below:-
- First, you have to call your nearest traffic Police helpline number and inquire about it.
- Despite that, you can also send an email to the traffic police about this.
- Always remember that you will not need to pay any fee for canceling the challan.
- So by following this process you can cancel the wrong challan.
I hope by reading this post you have ge the all details about Parivahan Sewa Online Portal. If you want to ask anything about Parivahan Sewa Portal, then you can ask us by messaging in the comment section, to which we will definitely reply to you soon.