Palak Mata Pita Sahay Yojana 2023: Every child in the state of Gujarat who is between the age of 0 to 18 years and his parents have died, or the father has died and the mother has remarried and the child is borne by his relatives. The foster parents of such children i.e. those who are taking care of the child will be paid Rs 3,000 per month for child support by the Gujarat government, this assistance will be paid under the Palak Mata Pita Yojana. Through this article, we have given complete information about the Palak Mata Pita Sahayata Yojana of the Gujarat Government. In this article, we have all the information about the scheme like what is Palak Mata Pita Yojana, the eligibility of the applicant to get help under this scheme, the documents required to apply, the Palak Mata Pita Yojana form download, how to apply, etc. Will tell you in detail.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana 2023
Children orphaned by the Government of Gujarat whose both parents have died or the father has died and the mother has remarried. 3,000 (three thousand) per month will be paid for education in the joint bank account of the child and the foster parent. Assistance will be paid until the child reaches the age of 18. The amount of this assistance by the foster parents should be used only for the education and development of the child.
Purpose of Mata Pita Palak Yojana In Gujarati
With an aim to enable a child to grow into a healthy and balanced individual, the foster parent’s scheme (પલક માતા પિતા સહાય યોજના) has been started by the Government of Gujarat and this objective is also being fulfilled. And the government has also taken care that if the financial condition of the foster parents of this orphan child deteriorates then the child may face many problems and these foster parents may not take good care of the child. Hence, Gujarat Palak Mata Pita Yojana (ગુજરાત પાલક માતા પિતા યોજના) has been started by the Gujarat government on April 19, 2016.
Gujarat Palak Mata Pita Sahay Yojana – Highlights
|Scheme Name||Palak Mata Pita Sahay Yojana|
|Launched||April 19, 2016|
|Started by||State government|
|Benefit||Three thousand rupees every month|
|Beneficiary||Foster parents of an orphan child|
|Objective||To make orphan children a healthy and balanced person|
પાલક માતા પિતા સહાય યોજના નું ફોર્મ – Features
- Palak Mata Pita Yojana was launched by the Government of Gujarat on 19/04/2016.
- At the beginning of Palak Mata Pita Sahay Yojana, the assistance of Rs 2,000 was given to foster parents, which has now been increased to Rs 3,000.
- The application process for assistance under this scheme is now done online. The complete process of which is given below in this article.
- Earlier, the assistance of the children who failed in 10th was stopped, but now it has been decided that the children who have failed in 10th will also be given the assistance amount.
- The assistance provided under this scheme will be paid directly into the bank account of the DBT beneficiary.
- The children who have failed in 10th and passed the examination will be paid the assistance amount by presenting the certificate of the principal of the school.
પાલક માતા પિતા સહાય સહાય મેળવવા માટેની Eligibility
- Palak Mata Pita Yojana covers only orphan children whose parents have died or whose father has died and in case of remarriage by the mother, the child whose aunt or uncle or foster parent is compliant.
- The Gujarat government will pay Rs 3,000 per month. The Payment will be given to the joint bank account of the foster parent and the child till the child reaches the age of 18 years.
- If the father is dead and the mother is alive and has not remarried, she will not be eligible for assistance.
- This assistance will not be available even if the mother has remarried or the mother has died and the father is alive.
- The assistance under this scheme will be paid till the child reaches the age of 18 years.
Assistance will be discontinued from the age of 18.
- Under this scheme, only the applicants of Gujarat state will be eligible for assistance.
- Foster parents include grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, nieces, nephews, nieces, and nephews.
- Children adopted from the orphanage will not be eligible for this assistance.
- The child will keep laughing as long as he studies and will be eligible for help till the age of 18 years.
- If a child under 18 laughs and stops studying, it won’t help.
- The annual income of foster parents should not exceed Rs 27,000 in rural areas and Rs 36,000 in urban areas.
Eligible assistance available under Palak Mata Pita Yojana
- The Foster parent scheme (પાલક માતા પિતા યોજના) covers only orphan children whose parents have died or whose father has died and in case of remarriage by the mother, the child whose aunt or uncle or foster parent is compliant. Gujarat government will pay Rs 3,000 per month for which the foster parents and the child will be paid in a joint bank account till the child reaches the age of 18 years.
- The eligible assistance under this scheme will be spent by the foster parents for the upbringing, education, and the child being able to lead a normal life.
- The eligible assistance under the scheme will be paid into the joint bank account of the foster parent and the child.
- If for any reason one month’s assistance is not deposited in the beneficiary’s bank account, then two months’ assistance will be paid in the next month.
Documents for applying Palak Mata Pita Sahay Yojana Online
- Birth certificate of orphan
- Death certificate of parents
- If the mother is alive and has remarried, a certificate from a government official confirms that the mother has remarried.
- Bonafide certificate of the child’s school (a certificate that the child is studying)
- Child’s bank account details (Once the application is approved, an order will be issued through which the parent can open a joint bank account with the child.)
- Example of foster parent’s annual income
- Copy of Aadhar card, election card, and ration card of foster parents.
- Photo of foster parents with their child.
- Certificate from the Chief Officer in Talati or Municipal area that only the paternal parent is applying for child custody.
Palak Mata Pita Sahay Yojana Apply Online
- For this, first of all, go to the Official Website of the Gujarat foster parents scheme / પલક માતા પિતા સહાય યોજના.
- Here on the home page “New User? Please register here! Click on the option.
- Fill the required information in the user registration details form and after solving the captcha, click on the register button and register yourself.
- After registration, the User ID and Password will be sent to the mobile number entered by you through SMS.
- Now go to the homepage and login to the site with the User ID and Password sent through SMS on the mobile.
- Fill in all the required information as requested. Click on the Update button to update the profile.
- After updating the profile, the names of many schemes will appear in front of you on the homepage.
- Click on “Palak Mata Pita Yojana” among those schemes.
- Clicking on the Palak Mata Pita Yojana option opens a new page with all the required information.
- Upload all the required documents then click on “Save Application”. In this way, your application process will be completed.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana Application Form PDF
- For this, you have to first download the Palak Mata Pita Sahayata Yojana form.
Click on the link given below to download the form.
- Now fill in the information asked in the form. And take passport-size photos with foster parent and child.
- After that attach the required documents with the form. and submit it to the social welfare office.
Gujarat Palak Mata Pita Yojana – HelpLine Number
Gujarat State Child Protection Society Block Number 19, 3rd Floor,
Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Sector 10,
Phone: 079 – 232 42521/23
Fax: 079 – 232 42522