OSEPA Login (EMIS) – OSEPA is a portal launched by the state government of Odisha. SEPA stands for Odisha School Education Programme Authority. The portal is created under the education for all scheme. This portal is an official place for all Odisha Schools E-Governance applications. In this article, we will tell about the login process of the OSEPA extended login. And how to do Teachers, Students, and Schools login. We will tell about all this in great detail. So stick to the end of the article to know about the scheme in detail.
OSEPA Odisha Login 2023
OSEPA stands for Odisha School Education Programme Authority. The official website for the OSEPA is http://osepa.odisha.gov.in. The portal is launched for the students of Odisha. The portal will increase the quality of education in the state. OSEPA will also help in the E-Governance program of the government. Full details on the portal are below in the article.
|Portal Name||OSEPA Odisha Portal|
|Department||Education Department, Government of Odisha|
|Services for||Students of Odisha|
How to do OSEPA MIS Extended Login?
To do OSEPA extended login follow the steps below:
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of the OSEPA portal emisosepa.odisha.gov.in.
- Now you need to click on the Extended EMIS login form option.
- Next, you will have to enter your EMIS User ID, and Password in the given box.
- Solve the given captcha code.
- Finally, click on the Login button.
- You have successfully done OSEPA extended EMIS portal login.
View and Edit School Profile on OSEPA Extended EMIS Portal
How to View your School’s Profile?
To view your school profile on the extended EMIS portal follow the steps below:
- Firstly you need to visit the OSEPA EMIS portal.
- After that open the school Module in the Extended MIS dashboard.
- Next, you need to select the option School from the Menu.
- Next click on the School Profile.
- On the next page, a list of School profiles will open.
- Now you need to enter the District Name, Block, and Cluster.
- You need to choose your school name from the list and school management.
- Now Enter your school UDISE code.
- You will need to mention your school Category, Type, Status, and Infrastructure status.
- Finally, your School profile will be available on your device screen.
How to Edit/Update your school’s Profile on EMIS?
To edit/update your school’s profile follow the steps below:
- Firstly you need to visit the official OSEPA portal.
- Next, you need to Login into the OSEPA school EMIS module.
- Now select the option School from Menu.
- After that click on the school profile.
- In Edit choose between profile and infrastructure.
- After that enter new school profile information.
- Finally submit the form and update your profile.
View and Update Student records on EMIS OSEPA
The process to Check Updated Students Records at EMIS OSEPA
To check the updated records of students follow the steps below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of EMIS OSEPA Odisha.
- Next login to Extended MIS module.
- Now open the Student section.
- To see the student’s record management-click on the Manage Student option.
- If you want to transfer the student in or out of school, click on the Transfer option.
- For the student, assessment click on the Assessments option.
- And for any other services click on the Incentive or Exit tracking option.
List of Student Services on the Portal
On the portal, these services are available for the student section.
- Update Student Aadhaar
- View duplicate student entry
- View student record
- Edit Student record
- Student Admission and Add new student
- View student history
- Update daily attendance of Student
- Remove student records from the school
- Update monthly student attendance
- View dropout student
- Transfer student out of school
- A transfer student from one school to another
- Add existing students to the school record
Teacher Profile login and Public View Page
Teacher Profile Login on EMIS OSEPA
Follow the steps below for login:
- Firstly you need to visit the official website(https://ntse.scertodisha.nic.in/).
- Now click on the Login option.
- After that enter your User ID and Password.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Finally, click on the login button.
Odisha Teacher’s OSEPA public view page
Follow the steps below to view Odisha Teacher’s OSEPA public view page:
- Firstly, visit the official website of OSEPA.
- After that choose the Teacher Public View option.
- Now open Public View of School With Teachers.
- After that select the district, block, and level of school and SUBMIT the form.
- Finally, teachers’ public view profiles will be on your screen.
- School Students Helpline Number- 18003456722
- Child Helpline Number-1908
- Official Website – Click Here