Odisha Old Age Pension Apply
There are two different schemes in the state of Odisha for Old Age Pension. The first one is provided by the state government of Odisha Under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana. The scheme was started back in 2008. Under the scheme Old Age People of the state get Rs. 500 at the age of 60-79 and Rs. 700 after the age of 80. The second one is Indira Gandhi’s National Old Age Pension. Under this scheme, the Old Age people of the state get an amount of Rs. 300 at the age of 60-79 and Rs. 500 after the age of 80. The Old age people of the state can get these pensions by applying. The full detail of the schemes is given below.
Required Documents for Odisha Old Age Pension Scheme
The required documents list for Old Age Pension/Madhu Babu Pension in Odisha:
- Aadhaar card
- Age proof
- Caste certificate (in case of SC/ ST/ OBC/ BC/ Minority applicant)
- Family income proof
- Resident proof
- Passport size Photograph
Eligibility Criteria For Madhu Babu Pension in Odisha
The eligibility criteria for the old-age pension in Odisha are:
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Odisha.
- Applicant must be at or above the age of 60 years.
- The annual income of the applicant must not be more than Rs. 24,000.
- Applicants should not be getting any other pension from the union government, state government, or any organization aided by the government.
Odisha Old Age Pension Apply Online
To apply for the Odisha old age pension follow these steps:
- First you need to visit the official website.
- Now on the home page click on the Pension Scheme Option.
- After that on the new page click on the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana under choose scheme option.
- Click on the Proceed Button and the Application form will appear on the screen Click Here to get the form directly.
- Now fill out the application form correctly and Select Old Age Pension Under the Pension type dropdown.
- Upload all the required documents Aadhar card scan copy, thumb impression or signature, and recent passport size image to their designated place.
- Read the instruction carefully at the end and click all the checkboxes to proceed further.
- Finally click on the submit button.
How to Track the Application form
To track the application form follow these steps:
- First visit the official website of the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities.
- On the home page click on the Pension Scheme option.
- Now on the next page click on the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana option under the Track Application form dropdown.
- Now click on the Track Button.
- Fill in the Application Number and click on the Search Button.
Official Website of the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Odisha – Click Here
To download the Application form Click Here.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana/old-age pension helpline number
If you face any other problems regarding the scheme government has provided helpline numbers:
- Helpline Number- 18003457150
- E-Mail Id- [email protected]