The Odisha State government has inaugurated a new scheme named as- “Mission Shakti” 2023. It is basically a self-help mission to empower women through the promotion of the Women Self-Help Groups (WSHGs). As with this, they can take up so many socio-economic activities that the government launched in the state on 8th March on the auspicious occasion of International Women’s Day. Today through this article we will provide you with all details about the Odisha Mission Shakti. This includes the eligibility criteria, important documents, benefits, and features along with the online process to apply for this scheme.
Odisha Mission Shakti Scheme 2023
The government of Odisha has inaugurated a new scheme to provide financial support to all women in the state. This is known as the Odisha Mission Shakti scheme. Under this scheme, government will provide credit and market linkage to them. They mainly aims to make women part of WSHGs.
The interested women can now apply online for this scheme. They just need to go through this article to grab all important information before applying. As we have covered all important aspects of Mission Shakti.
Highlights of Odisha Mission Shakti Yojana 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha Mission Shakti Scheme 2023|
|Introduced By||State Government Of Odisha|
|Major Beneficiaries||Women Self Help Groups|
|Benefits||To Provide Great Incentives to Women Group|
|Main Aim||To Empower All the Women|
|Name of State||Odisha|
|Category of Post||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Official Website Portal||missionshakti.odisha.gov.in|
Odisha Mission Shakti Online Registration Procedure
The chief minister of Odisha state Mr. Naveen Patnaik has announced a COVID assistance package of worth Rs 453.50 crore for these self-help groups under this Shakti scheme. The state government had allocated Rs 84.50 crore for revolving funds to the Block Level Federation and stated that the Odisha government will provide interest-free loans to all women of Mission Shakti.
Odisha Mission Shakti Organizational Structure
Following is the flowchart to represent the organizational structure of the Odisha Mission Shakti Project.
State-Directorate of Mission Shakti
Odisha Mission Shakti Community Structure
The community consists of women at various levels. In which women initially form alliances to form local self-help groups at the grassroots level based on their preferences, locations, and occupations. Thereafter some groups amalgamated the gram panchayat level unions into a particular gram panchayat level district. Which are further classified under block level associations. These then form alliances with producer groups to be managed by district-level federations. Complete details go through the picture given below.
Mission Shakti Odisha 2023: Online Application Form PDF Download
The government of Odisha identifies the empowerment of women as the key development initiatives. As we all know that the economic empowerment of women contributes significantly to their social empowerment as well. Through this the women can achieve economic independence. The government has decided to give highest priority on enabling women to have independent employment and income. Hence, government has adopted the promotion of Women’s Self-Help Groups (WSHGs) under the aegis of the ‘Mission Shakti’ programme in the year 2001. This is a key strategy to achieve women’s empowerment. The government has not yet provided the official link to download and fill the online application form for Mission Shakti. However, the offline procedure to apply under this scheme has been started earlier. So we suggest you all to either wait for the official notification or apply through offline procedure.
List of Required Document to Apply For Mission Shakti Scheme:
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Birth Certificate
Eligibility Criteria For Odisha Mission Shakti
- The only eligibility criteria is that the beneficiary must be women self-help group located in Odisha state.
Major Benefits And Features Of Odisha Mission Shakti
- The State Government of Odisha has introduced the Odisha Mission Shakti Scheme on 8th of March 2021.
- The Mission Shakti SHGs together with other transgender groups have been collaborated to give sanitation facilities at the decentralized solid as well as liquid waste management system.
- The Odisha government has therefore cleared a proposal for a distinct Mission Shakti department.
- Evidently the Mission Shakti is one of the highly appreciated programmes of the Naveen Patnaik government since the year 2001.
- The combined benefits of Mission Shakti and Mamata Scheme is Rs. 70 lakh. This scheme will increase the rate of women empowerment in Odisha state.
- 50% reservation in Panchayati Raj has established a new era for the overall socio-economic development of all women in Odisha state.
Process To Apply For Odisha Mission Shakti Scheme
All concerned women who desire to apply for this scheme need to read all instructions carefully. They need to follow the below mentioned simple steps to get the application form pdf and apply offline:
- First of all, you need to visit the nearest Bank location.
- At the Bank Office, kindly ask for the “Odisha mission Shakti Application Form”.
- Now you should take the application form and read it very carefully.
- After that, enter the needed info (Mention all the particulars such as your name, mobile number, email address etc. Along with other details). Kindly attach all the necessary documents.
- Then you need to submit this form at the bank office itself.
- With this simple procedure you can surely apply under Odisha mission Shakti.
Process To Download Mobile App
In order to download the Mobie app of Odisha Mission Shakti kindly follow the below mentioned simple procedure-
- Firstly, open the official website portal of Odisha mission Shakti.
- At the homepage, you need to click on the option of mobile app.
- Consequently a new page will appear in front of you. At there you need to enter your mobile phone number and password.
- After that click on the sign in button.
- Following this, you need to click on the option named as- download mobile app.
- As soon as you click, mobile app will be downloaded in your device successfully.
The Official Statistics Of Odisha Mission Shakti-
|Total Women Self Help Groups||6 lakh|
|Members of Self Help Group||70 lakh|
|Digital Empowerment Aid to 600000 Self Help Group||Rs 180 crore|
|Interest Subvention Given||Rs 280 crore|
|Revolving Fund||Rs 169 crores|
Mission Shakti Programme Important Dates-
|Starting Date to Fill Online Application||8th March 2021|
|Last Date to Fill Online Application||Not Announced Yet|