The Odisha State Government has been great initiated a scheme of Odisha Kalia Yojana for the empowerment of the farming community. The Odisha Kalia Scheme Registration 2023 has started for Small and medium farmers. Because the development of our farmers will help in the development of the state. Here we will discuss Odisha Kalia Yojana 2023 registration, online application form, eligibility, benefits, and all necessary details, etc. scroll down for more information.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Registration 2023
Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik released financial assistance of Rs 800 crore to 40 lakh farmers of the State under the Odisha Kalia Yojana 2023. Interested applicant farmers are filling out their application forms. The registration process can stop soon. So, if you want to avail benefits and look for step-by-step guidance, then this article is useful for you. Today, we are providing sufficient details and information about the scheme.
Odisha State government has been given various scheme benefits to Odisha farmers. So, that they can earn income. This is a great initiative taken by the Odisha government to empower Farmers of states. After such types of schemes, they can also properly deal with issues they are facing in farming. Agriculture is the main economic activity of India. So, this scheme helps Agriculture become a growing sector.
About Odisha Kalia Yojana Apply Online
In Odisha, Farmers face various other problems, such as climate condition changes, floods, and other Crop-related problems. So if the Government is providing your benefits through the scheme, then you should apply for it as soon as possible. Under this scheme, the farmer will get a 5000 Rs incentive as per scheme details. There are certain criteria under this scheme. Applicants should clearly follow the instruction given by the department too. it is useful for you.
About Kalia Yojana Grievance Application Form
As we all know that how weather play important role in agriculture. Sometimes, they depend on natural water such as rain also. It was hard work through which we are getting Groceries. So, during the climate changes era farmers accrue more problems.
Due to such conditions, many issues arise. First is, Farmers are leaving farming. And second, they attempt suicide because of not being able to pay a loan. Now, the government is with farmers. They help to increase their interest in farming, the government released this yojana.
Overview of the Odisha Kalia Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha Kalia Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Odisha state|
|Worked under||State Government of Odisha|
|Benefits of Scheme||To give financial support|
|Scheme Beneficiaries||Small And medium-level farmers|
|Form||Odisha Kalia Yojana Application Form 2023|
About Odisha Kalia Yojana Form 2023
Benefits of Odisha Kalia Yojana:
- Giving Comprehensive Assistance for the Living hood. : The state farmers who do not have land and belong to the scheduled tribe/schedule cast category comes under this benefits. State citizens doing agriculture related activities such as., Mini Layer unit, Fishery Kits for fisherman, Beekeeping work, Goat rearing work, mushroom cropping, etc. The financial assistance given is 12,500 rs per family. It is a great help to farmers.
- Provide Comprehensive Help for Cultivation: Under this scheme, small and medium farmers can get more benefits. Government gives the financial help if 25000 Rs as per family given to them over five seasons. After applying under the scheme. The state government has given 50000 rs to them. This amount is used in purchasing seeds, pesticides, fertilizer, or equipment related to agriculture.
- It helps them for Vulnerable Agricultural Household: These schemes provide help of 10,000 rs each to a person who is vulnerable Cultivators and does not have lands of their own. Also, they have issues such as old age, disability, or any serious diseases. Due to this, they are not able to Cultivation. So, the government helps them with this amount and empowers them.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Application Status 2023
Features of Kalia Scheme are given below. If we focused on the Kalia scheme features. Then we will find that firstly, the farmer’s cab have the incentives of 5000 rs under this scheme. Secondly, a total amount of 25000 rs has to be sent for 5 seasons of cropping, to the farmers. Also, the landless farmers will get 12,500 rs annually after applying to the scheme. Life covers insurance of 2 lakh will also given to beneficiaries under the scheme. And for this, they need to pay just 330rs premium payment. In this scheme, beneficiaries will also get an accidental cover of Rs 2 lakh at the premium cast of 12 rs only. The money granted under the project has to be sent through a direct bank transfer method. Which helps to empower farmers.
According to this scheme, in villages, the Gram Panchayat Committee will identify the vulnerable landless labourers, sharecroppers, agriculture families, and cultivators. Through this, they can take loans for cropping. The loan amount is 50,000 rs on 0% interesat rate. This has to be a huge advantage for the needy person in agriculture.
About Orissa Kalia Yojana Status 2023
Eligibility Criteria of Odisha Kalia Yojana
- According to the Kalai yojana, small and marginal farmers are eligible to get benefits under the support of cultivators for cultivation. A small farmer is a cultivator who owns 1 hectare (2.5 acres) to 2 hectares (5 acres) of Agricultural land. A marginal farmer is a farmer who owns less than 1 hectare of Agricultural land. Both can avail the benefits.
- In the scheme Landless agricultural households are eligible to get livelihood support.
- According to the government scheme vulnerable agricultural households covering vulnerable cultivators/ landless agricultural laborers are eligible to get financial assistance under the KALIA scheme. Vulnerable cultivators/ landless agricultural laborers include old age, disability, disease, or any other reason.
- Out of the above three components viz., support to cultivators for cultivation, livelihood support for landless agricultural households, and financial assistance to vulnerable agricultural households, one beneficiary will avail only one benefit as per the eligibility. Wich is so important to improve the condition of farmers and empower them.
- Applicant must be from BPL Category family as well.
- If the Applicant is working with the government offices, then he/ she is not eligible for applying.
- According to the scheme Also if the applicant is a taxpayer as per rule. Then also they can not apply for these benefits.
- The farmers who Apply under this scheme should have bank accounts also.
Kalia Yojana Documents required
In this scheme, there are also mentioned the required documents for the kalia yojana scheme.
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Copy of Permanent Residence Proof
- Copy of Address Proof
- Land Details of farmers
- Bank Account details of farmers
- Passport size Photograph
- Mobile Number of the farmers
About Odisha Kalia Scheme Registration form 2023
In this, we will discuss the registration process. Interested farmers now looking for registration. So here we can provide you to step by step method of applying for this scheme. It’s given below:
- First of all, you should need to visit the official site of the related department of the scheme. Now you can see the homepage of the website opened in front of you.
- After that, click on the Fresh application form link for the yojana.
- After clicking on apply. again a new page opened with the application form for different yojanas in front of you.
- Now, you should select the Odisha Kalia Scheme Application form.
- After that, the Form will be shown on your system. After the above proceedings.
- Now read carefully and fill in all the required details. And also attach all the documents which asked by them.
- In the end, submit your application form, after clicking on Submit button at the end..
After this, your application has been registered. One application reference number has been generated. Now you should secure this reference number. Through this number, you can get details about your application status. And also you can check your name in the beneficiary list of the scheme.
I hope this article is informative and useful for all of you. So, be aware and get informed about various schemes connect with us. Thank you.