Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana (HSY) 2023 has been presented in front of the citizens of Odisha to help them in their adverse times. Covid-19 created a pandemic situation in which we are trapped. The link of the portal government is cmrfodisha.gov.in. Odisha Harishchandra yojana scheme has been working since 2013 for the poor and destitute people. The government gives financial assistance for conducting the last rites and cremation of the poor family’s dead body. In this article, I will tell you the process of applying so that you can avail of this scheme’s benefits.
Odisha Harischandra Yojana Form 2023
The severe impact of coronavirus faced by the poor and middle-class people. They have seen the death of their loved ones during pandemics time and they are entirely worried from insight. Being a government, the Odisha government has had some favorable actions for victims of coronavirus. Government always has a big challenge to help their citizens in this type of way. Odisha government’s financial assistance to poor people after conducting the unclaimed bodies’ cremation and final rites is very praiseworthy.
The fund will be used in this scheme and debited from The Chief Minister Relief Fund. Other states governments are also offering these types of benefits to the needy citizens. After hearing this news, smiles could be seen on poor people. Under this scheme, the amount will be paid Rs 2000 in rural areas and Rs 3000 in urban areas. A software for making online disbursement and receiving applications has been developed by the government. know you are willing to apply for Harishchandra Sahayata Yojna 2023. Read the article for the entire information.
Features Of Odisha Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana
- Through CMRF, the Odisha government gives financial assistance of Rs. 14 crores.
- Out of the total amount collector will pay Rs. 6 crore and other funds come to form CMRF Fund.
- As the data of previous year. 1.68 lakh poor and destitute families get benefits approx Rs. 32 crore.
- Odisha government provided 39 vehicles in 29 districts and 3 vehicles to 6 medical colleges under Mahaprayan Hearse service.
- Harishchandra Sahayata Yojna’s true implementation has been covered by the fund of CMRF.
Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana Form PDF Download
Odisha government has released a PDF document of Harishchandra Sahayta Yojna. You need to fill up this form to apply under this scheme. Now follow the steps to download Harishchandra Sahyata PDF.
- In the first place, you have to visit the official website of the Harishchandra Sahayta Yojna to download PDF.
- This line will redirect you to the official website.
- Now you have to click on the view PDF.
- Then PDF will open before you.
- Now you have to click on the download symbol to download PDF.
User Login Process Of Harischandra Sahayata Yojana
The website will help you better when you are logged in. So here you have to complete the login process to complete your application process easier.
- Your first step is to visit the official website of Odisha Harischandra Sahayata Yojana 2023.
- You will see the home page of this Odisha.
- Then you need to click on the login button for login.
- After that, you have to enter some information in the field such as name, password, and captcha code for authentication.
- Then click on the login button. If the given information is true then you will log in.
Online Registration Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana
Here we will see how we can register ourselves online mode through the official website. here is the process to do the same. Kindly follow the steps.
- Go to the official website of Harishchandra Sahayta Yojna.
- Then click on Apply Online option under the Welcome To Chief Minister’s Relief Fund section.
- Now you can see the application form.
- Then enter the required information in the given field such as Aadhar card, identity proof, income certificate, and other documents.
- In the final step, just click on submit button.
Name Check-in Harischandra Sahayata Yojana – Beneficiary List
Here is the process of checking the list of beneficiaries online. Just follow the steps and check your name in the list.
- Go the official website of https://cmrfodisha.gov.in/
- You will see a home page where you have to find the “HSY Beneficiary Details” tab.
- Then click on that tab and select the year.
- Now the list of beneficiaries will present before you. You can find your name in the list.
- you can download this list and save on your device.