Registration form for the Namo Tablet Yojana 2023 available at digitalgujarat.gov.in portal. Gujarat Tablet yojana is a newly launched Central government scheme to digitalize the state. Today in this article we have provided all aspects of Namo Tablet Scheme. This includes –eligibility criteria, main features, online application, last date etc. Kindly read this article to grab all important information about this scheme.
Gujarat Namo Tablet Yojana 2023
With the inauguration of this Namo Tablets scheme, now the aspirants can easily obtain quality education. This is a great initiative to encourage students to higher education. Nowadays because of this covid19 pandemic, many of the things are now functioning through online modes. Therefore, the major purpose is to digitalize our country. In order to make online modes popular and assist the general public, the central government of India has initiated this yojana. This is an additions to make India digitally capable. The registration has now begun for all interested applicants, do apply as soon as possible.
This is one of the best steps that the Gujarat state government has taken. Under this yojana, all eligible candidates will receive free tablets from the government. They just need to register for this. Only the students from graduation courses can avail the benefits of this scheme.
Namo Tablet Yojana Online Registration 2022
Namo Tablet Yojana How to Apply Online?
Through this new initiative the Gujarat government will ensure good quality education to their students. Earlier, the students used to depend on their teachers for everything, in case the information of any topic is not there in books. Hence, they were not able to obtain it easily. Now through these tablets they can get all important information from the internet sources. As these digital mediums are becoming quite famous all around the world. In India also, these are becoming an important source of knowledge.
Overview of Namo Tablet Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Namo Tablet Yojana 2023|
|Initiated by||Gujarat CM Mr. Vijay Rupani Ji|
|Launched under||Gujarat State Government|
|Major Benefits||To distribute free tablets|
|Main Aim||Digitalization of Entire Gujarat State|
|Scheme Beneficiaries||Students of Gujarat State|
|Official Website Page||digitalgujarat.gov.in|
Gujarat Namo Tablet Scheme Price
Whenever students need any information, they can search for it on internet various websites. Consequently, the internet will share various information about that topic.
Only the eligible students will obtain a tablet from government. Below, we have also provided some specifications of the Tablet. It is a high quality tablet that will surely assist you all.Namo Tablet Specifications are given here :
|Processor||1.3 GHz Media Tek|
|External Memory||64 GB Available|
|Internal Memory||8 GB Obtainable|
|Camera||2 MP Rear Camera|
|0.3 MP Front Camera|
|Sim Card Slot||Yes Accessible|
|Battery||3450 mAh Li-Ion|
|Also Voice Calling||Yes|
|Operating System||Android v5.1 Lollipop|
|Manufacturer||Lenovo / Acer|
|General Price in Market||Rs 8000- 9000|
|Warranty||1 year for the handset|
|6 months for in box accessories|
The market price of this tablet is around 8000 to 9000 Rs. But for applicants under this Namo tablet yojana can obtain it at low price of Rs. 1000 only. This a golden opportunity for all Gujarat students. Therefore, many aspirants are applying for this yojana to avail advantages.
Gujarat NAMO Tablet Yojana Online Registration Process
The students need to pay a very small amount under this scheme. But the money they are submitting is very less than the actual cost. So, the students need to make payment of the money for tablets ensured under this yojana through online modes only. With the assistance of a Debit Card / Credit Card /Net Banking / Paytm etc. the applicant can easily pay this small amount.
Namo Tab Yojana Eligibility Criteria –
- First of all, the student must be a permanent resident in the state of Gujarat.
- Secondly, he/ she must be a student from any centrally recognized institutes.
- Thirdly, the yearly income of the student’s family must be less than 1 lakh.
- This means they need to belong to a BPL family.
- In order to apply for this scheme, students should complete the 12th standard. Also, they should have taken admitted in 1st year of their college.
If all the above-mentioned criteria are matched your condition. Then you can evidently apply for this scheme.
Namo Tablet Yojana Important Documents List –
- Permanent Proof of Residence
- Address Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Proof (Such as- Voter card / Pan card etc)
- 12th Class Marksheet Certificate
- Certificate of Admission under any recognise college.
- BPL Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If any)
- Polytechnic Course Certificate
The government has now created another option for payment. As a result students can now pay through offline mode as well. For this, they need to visit their respective colleges where they are pursuing in their first year. At there they need to pay only 1000 Rs only for availing this scheme.
Simple process for Gujarat Namo Tablet Yojana Online Apply
- First of all, interested applicant need to open the Official website of this Namo Tablet scheme.
- Now you will reach the home page of this website portal.
- Prior to this, you need to enroll yourself at your institute by submitting them applications.
- After that your institute will login at the official website with their user id and password.
- Following this, they will send the details of interested applicants to the concerned authority by clicking on the option of Add New Student.
- The institution will enter all your details. Such as your name, course, category etc.
- Along with this, they will fill the course board and the seat number of concerned students.
- Before completing this process, they need to submit Rs. 1000 also.
- Now the head of the department will provide a fee receipt for this scheme.
- After completing the registration, in a few more days, students will get their tablets as per requirement under this yojana.
Students can complete this entire process of registration with the assistance of their institution. So, on the basis of the authority of your institution, you can register yourself. Gujarat government has also provided a great platform for obtaining more information. But still, if you have any questions or problems associated to this yojana, then you can directly contact on the below-mentioned helpline number.
Namo Tablet Yojana Helpline Number:
On this above-provided helpline number, students can contact you anytime between 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
|Link for Official website portal||Click Here|