Today in this article, we are going to provide you with all the important details about the Naan Mudhalvan Scheme of Tamil Nadu state. This majorly includes details about- the eligibility criteria, benefits, documents required, the procedure to apply online for this scheme. Along with this, we will also discuss about the services obtainable through this scheme. You need to read this article very carefully till it’s end to grab all important information. Also, kindly bookmark our website for more details.
Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2023
The Tamil Nadu state government has inaugurated this scheme for the citizens of Tamil Nadu state only. The major aim of this yojana is to teach educational skills to all their students. Chief Minister MK Stalin has recently announced this scheme. He has introduced this scheme on the auspicious occasion of his birthday. This complete name of this scheme is the Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2023. This yojana is attracting a large number of students. As through this, they can surely enhance their knowledge, efficiency, talent, and educational skills.
The scheme will definitely benefit around 10 lakh students every year. Therefore the online application process has also been started on 1st March 2023. The government has not fixed any last date for online applications. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website portal. All those students who are in schools and colleges can obtain good guidance under this scheme. Only the residents of Tamil Nadu State are eligible to apply for this scheme.
Documents Needed for the TN Naan Mudhalvan Yojana-
- Proof of Residence
- ID Card
- Mobile Number
- Bonafide Certificate
- Educational Documents, etc.
Benefits of Naan Mudhalvan
- Under this scheme, people will receive training capsules in coding as well as robotics.
- Along with this, you will also get latest details about Tamil Nadu Culture and Tradition.
- Government is also providing English speaking courses to all the meritorious students under this scheme.
- Students will also avail the facility of Psychological counsellors and medical doctors for their nutrition and physical fitness.
The Services Available Under Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme-
- Scholarship Facility
- Educational Loans
- Entrance Exams
- Various Courses
- Job Opportunities
- Colleges, etc.
The Process to Register online for Naan Mudhalvan
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website portal for the online applications. The direct link is as – naanmudhalvan.tnschools.gov.in
- Now the home page of official website will appear in front of your screen.
- At there you need to click on the option named as- online registration.
- Consequently, a new page will open which consist of an application form.
- In that form you need to fill all required details very accurately.
- Following that kindly click on submit button.
- With this your online registration will be completed successfully.
- In the end you will receive your Username along with the Password.
Login Procedure at the Naan Mudhalvan Portal
- First of all, open the official website page.
- Now you need to click on login option at the home page.
- At there you need to fill your EMIS number along with password.
- After entering kindly click on login button.
- Through this simple procedure, you will surely be logged in.
Some Frequently Asked Questions-
|Direct link for the Official Website||Click Here|