We all know that Due to Covid -19 traveling to Saudi Arabia was prevented for safety reasons. And many travelers are waiting for visiting Saudi Arabia. Now finally traveling to Saudi Arabia is once again possible after the covid-19 cases decreased. But not Saudi Arabia existing some instructions related to vaccinations, PCR, and quarantine. And they are also approved for those travelers who Non-Vaccinate. In addition, some other travel prohibitions from several nations have been abolished. In this post, we will discuss the Muqeem Registration for Vaccinated & Non vaccinated to Saudi Arabia. Kindly read this post to the end.
About Muqeem Registration 2023
This is very great news for those who want to visit Saudi Arabia for various reasons, including business. Because the govt of Saudi Arabia has made a very splendid decision to open the entrance restrictions, all overseas newcomers can enter the Kingdom. Now all the visitors have to follow some only required vaccinations. Despite that, all the new travelers have no need to keep a record of their arrival and vaccination on the muqeem site.
Now Saudi Arabia has made the muqeem registration process. And this process will be followed by those who have completed all of their immunizations and want their ‘immune’ status shown on the tawakkalna application. Moreover, it is still important to have immunity to access workplaces, public and private buildings, airports, and public vehicles. Towards this post, you will get the details like vaccine registration for residents, vaccine requirements, and the application process for vaccination. etc.
Key Highlights of the Muqeem Registration 2023
|Scheme Name||Muqeem Registration for Vaccinated & Non vaccinated to Saudi Arabia.|
|Portal||Muqeem Registration Portal|
|Available For||Saudi Arabia Travelling|
|Beneficiaries||Vaccinated or Non Vaccinated|
|Portal Website||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
All the applicants can access the registration immunization Data Electronically by the provided Online portal (electronic vaccine registration). This portal is helpful for the vaccinated travelers arriving in the Kingdom. And it will be also helpful to include those who are non-Saudi and from exempted groups, to contribute to streamlining their procedures upon arrival for those who have completed all of the regular procedures for entering the Kingdom.
How to Vaccine Registration for the Residents?
In this section, we have mentioned the very simple process of Registration for vaccination is simple for Saudi nationals. This process will complete by the Sehaty or Tawakkalna applications:-
- First of all, All the applicants have to download the Sehaty App from Google Play or Apple Store.
- After the download, just install this app on your device.
- Kindly fill in all the registration forms with your information.
- Now in order to make your request to get the Corona Vaccination, just click on the “Corona Vaccine” button.
- So this information you provided will tell whether or not you are eligible to get the vaccination.
- Then users Submit their appointments request.
- After that, users will typically receive the message within 48 hours of doing so with the date and location of their appointment.
What are the Vaccine Requirements?
- At the time when you leave the nation, make sure to avail the first certificate.
- Before starting your journey prepared with time by downloading the tawakkalna app and registering when you go to the venue.
- It is important to obtain one of the vaccinations that have been licensed in the country, which is mentioned in the ‘vaccine type’ section.
- Your vaccination certificates should be certified by the official health authorities of the incoming tourists’ home country before they may be accepted as proof of immunization (the ministry of health or a licensed health authority)
- Kindly fill out the details as soon as possible, but no later than 72 hours before your departure for the nation.
- Upon issuing the boarding card and at entry points, the accuracy of the supplied information and, therefore, the integrity of the information will be evaluated.
- Failure to comply with these Vaccination Requirements makes it hospitable, prohibiting admission into the country and resulting in legal repercussions.
Process to Vaccine the Registration
- First, visit the Muqeem’s Vaccinated visitor registration official website.
- The homepage will open before you.
- Now select your country of origin and nationality from the drop-down menu.
- In the case of national citizens that don’t need of a visa, you will be prompted to complete the following areas on the registration page.
- After that, you need to provide your personal information, including your name, birthday, passport number, and flight details.
- In the last, enter your information once you have accepted the terms and conditions.
The following requirements must be met by nationalities who need a visit visa to enter Saudi Arabia:-
- When you input your valid Saudi visa number, the system will show the information that has been recorded about you.
- Kindly provide the specifics of your flight.
- Choose the kind and date of your vaccination from the drop-down menu.
- Accept the terms and conditions, and then fill out the necessary information.
Muqeem Registration for Umrah – Process
- Recently all the limitations associated with the Covid -19 Virus have been finished in Saudi Arabia. Now when you enter this country, so pilgrims are not obliged to present evidence of the Vaccination. Despite it, pilgrims who have not been vaccinated may now enter Saudi Arabia at their leisure to conduct Umrah.
- All the International pilgrims who are completely vaccinated against COVID-19 and intend to visit Saudi Arabia for Umrah may register their full vaccination against COVID-19 online before their arrival.
- The eatmarna and tawakkalna applications are used by those who prefer to worship inside the rawdah at the Prophet’s mosque. Those who wish to pray outside the rawdah must use the eatmarna and tawakkalna apps.
- According to the government, it is no longer necessary for Umrah pilgrims in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to book prayer appointments to visit the two sacred mosques.