Detailed information about the Tripura Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana 2023, including the merit list and the process for registering a smartphone, may be found here.
Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana 2023 has been introduced by the Tripura government for students. Under this programme, the state government will give each undergraduate student 5000 rupees to purchase a smartphone. We shall discuss the key features of the CM Yuva Jogajog Yojna in this essay. You may read more about the Free Smartphone Distribution Scheme’s registration process, eligibility requirements, merit list, and other key information here. If you wanted to sign up for the Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana, you may use these details as information.
Tripura Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana 2023
The Tripura government has agreed to give graduate students who are in their final year of study 5000 rupees. The state government aims to make sure that the kids have access to the internet through the implementation of this programme so they can unlock the doors to digitalization.
The latest information on grant distribution for the free smartphone programme
The Tripura government has declared that, in keeping with its pre-poll commitment made before the most recent assembly elections, it will give cellphones to more than 15,000 undergraduate students as part of the Mukhyamantri Yuva Yogajug Yojana. The current fiscal year, each of the 15,000 final-year students who are chosen from among 40 educational institutions—including 22 government degree colleges and two universities—will receive Rs 5000 toward the purchase of a smartphone.
Since the program’s introduction the previous year, 7,274 students have received the funds, totaling Rs. 3.67 crore. The money allotted for the programme has been raised to Rs. 7.50 crore this year.
Details of Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana 2023
|Scheme||Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana|
|Department||Department of Industries and Commerce|
|Eligible Students||Students of under graduate (UG) courses|
|Objective of the Scheme||To provide grant to enable students to purchase Smartphone|
Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana’s advantages
A student in their last year of undergraduate study may profit from the Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana in a number of ways. The availability of Rs. 5,000 is the first advantage. All students who are finishing their graduation courses would be eligible for this financial aid. Students would be able to purchase cellphones and gain access to digitalization with this grant of Rs. 5000. The student will be able to get work online thanks to the execution of the CM Yuva Yogayog Yojana.
The Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana’s goal
Everyone needs a smartphone in the digital age. The Tripura government has therefore launched the Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana with the aim of giving cellphones to final-year students who cannot afford them. In May 2021, the Council of Ministers decided to allocate 15,000 students in their last year to 40 institutes of higher learning, with a budget of Rs 7.50 crore. According to the “Vision Documentcommitment, “‘s the Mukhyamantri Yuva Yugayug Yojana was introduced in the 2020–21 fiscal year, and 7,274 final-year students received smartphones for a cost of Rs 3.67 crore, he continued.
Application requirements for the Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana
The student must meet the requirements listed below for the Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana in order to be eligible for the programme:
- The student must reside in the state of Tripura.
- Student must be enrolled in a college located in the state of Tripura.
- For a student to be eligible for the Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana, they must be in their last year of the programme.
- Students who earn their degrees from colleges outside the state are not eligible for the programme.
- The Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana benefits are available to students only once in their lives.
- After the grant is transferred into his or her name, the applicant must purchase a smartphone.
The Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana Document Checklist
When submitting an application for the Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana scheme, the following documents must be attached:
- Voter identification card
- Aadhar card
- Transcripts college registration form result
- Working cellphone number
- Working email addresses
Registration for Tripura Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana
Applicants must adhere to the following steps in order to apply for the Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana:
- Go to the new registration option or simply click https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/newstdRegfrmInstruction at the National Scholarship Portal’s official website, scholarships.gov.in.
- A new page will display on the screen; read the information and check the appropriate box.
- The registration form will show on the screen after selecting the proceed option.
- If you are already registered with the portal, log in using your ID and password.
- After selecting the programme you are applying for, you must fill out the application.
- After adding the required files, hit “Submit” on the application form.
Important Things to Keep in Mind
- Individuals are required to print out the Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana application form for their records.
- Be extremely careful when entering the information on the CM Yuva Yogayog Scheme application.
- Before submitting the Free Smartphone Distribution Scheme form, people must double-check their information.
The Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana Online Application Process
In order to give final-year college students in the state access to smartphones and enable them take advantage of the benefits of a connected world, the Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana (MYYY) programme offers grants of Rs. 5000 to each student.
Applications from qualified applicants are being accepted for FY 2023–23 at bms.tripura.gov.in. The free smartphone programme in Tripura began accepting online applications 2023, and the deadline to submit an online application is January 7, 2023. A subsidy of Rs 5000 would be given to 15,000 Tripura final-year students in the fiscal year 2023–2023 for the purchase of a smartphone. 8,893 college students from across the state applied for the programme during the fiscal year 2023–23, and 7,274 of them received benefits.
Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana List of Colleges
- Agartala Government Medical College
- Ambedkar College
- Bir Bikram Memorial College
- College of Agriculture
- The College of Fisheries, Lembucherrra (Id: C-26834)
- College of Teacher Education, Kumarghat, Unakoti District. (Id: C-54019)
- College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- Dasarathdeb Memorial College
- Government College of Art and Craft
- The Government Degree College, Dharmanagar (Id: C-9575)
- Government Degree College, Amarpur
- Government Degree College, Kamalpur (Id: C-9579)
- The Government Degree College, Khumlwng
- Government Degree College, Gandacharra
- The Government Degree College, Kanchanpur
- Government Degree College, Longtarai Valley
- Government Degree College, Santirbazer
- The Government Degree College, Teliamura
- Government Law College
- Institute of Advance Studies in Education
- Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College
- KabiNazrulMahavidyalaya (Id: C-9601)
- Maharaja Bir Bikram College
- Maharaja Bir Bikram University, Agartala
- Micheal Madhusudan Datta College
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Agartala
- National Institute of Technology, Agartala
- Netaji Subhas Mahavidyalaya
- Rabindra Nath Thakur Mahavidyalaya, Sepahijala
- Ramkrishna Mahavidyala
- Regional College of Physical Education
- Regional Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology
- Sachin Deb Barman Memorial Music College
- Swami Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya, Mohanpur
- Tripura Institute of Technology
- Tripura University, Agartala
- Women’s College
Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana – Merit List
Under the Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana, 15,000 students from 40 educational institutions have been chosen to receive grants. These students come from Tripura’s 22 government degree-granting institutions. The merit list of chosen pupils has not yet been made public by the state government. As soon as the Tripura state government makes the names of all the pupils public, we will update this page. In the interim, you can learn more about the plan from this article and check back frequently for updates.
Mobile Invoice Upload with Online Mukhyamantri Yuva Yogayog Yojana Application Form
Yes, students must upload the GST-enabled Invoice of the purchased mobile in the portal. This invoice must also have a Verification Remarks and be properly countersigned & stamped by the Government College/Institute/University Authority. Additionally, the applicant must attach a document with their photo, “Last Year Mark-sheet,” and bank account information including their name, account number, and IFSC code.
The “GST Account No. of the Seller,” “Name & Address of Shop from where Purchased,” “Name of the Buyer (which may be the student or his/her Parents”),” “IMEI No. of the Mobile Set,” “Date of Purchase,” and “Purchase Amount” are required fields to be included on the invoice.
Additionally, the applicant must enter the purchase amount in the NSP 2.0 area under “Miscellaneous Fee (Other Than Admission/Tuition Fee)” throughout the application process. To reiterate, the Government College/ Institute/ University Authority shall confirm in a proper manner that the invoice has all the relevant information in clear, legible writing.