The Gujarat government has launched a new scheme for pregnant and lactating women. The government has seen that women are not able to get proper food and nutrition for their children during their pregnancy time. As a result, we see many diseases in children and in some cases mothers die during birth. Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana 2023 has been released for helping women during their pregnancy time by giving them nutritious food. In this article, I am going to explain to you the application process of Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana, the registration process, eligibility criteria, benefits, and objectives. Read this article to grab more information.
Mukhymantri Matrushakti Yojana 2023
Mukhymantri Matru Shakti Yojana has released by the Honorable prime minister on 18 June 2020 in respective of pregnant women. This scheme will help you to be healthy in hard times for women. As we know how much nutrition food is important for both mother and children. If anyhow nutrition deficiency is occupied during pregnancy it will create problems for both children and mother. Both may have to face the worst situation. It has been seen that many mothers died during pregnancy due to not getting proper nutrition. To stop the number of death during pregnancy and give a healthy life to pregnant and locate women, this scheme has been developed for this.
You will get nutritious food for initial 1000 days. If you are a mother or pregnant lady then you can apply under this scheme. Yes, you have to go to the official website of the scheme and you have to apply. If you don’t know the process of how to apply for this scheme then you can read the section of apply. Before doing this you must be eligible for this scheme. If you are not eligible then you can apply for this.
Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana Registration- Budget
If you are registered with the software of the health department under the pregnant and locating women, beneficiaries, registered as pregnant or mother 22 years will be able to take benefits. The government has developed Anganwadi in every area. All the nutrition food will be given by the Anganwadi. So here I want to show you a list of what will you get from Anganwadi. 2 kg of chickpeas, 1 kg of Toor dal and one litre of groundnut oil will be given to you. The government has planned this scheme for 5 years. To run this scheme smoothly government decided on a budget of 811 crore rupees. The government will increase this budget if they feel like it.
About Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana
|Scheme Name||Mukhymantri Matrushakti Yojana|
|Introduced By||Government Of Gujarat|
|Beneficiary Of This Scheme||Citizens Of Gujarat|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Nutrition Food To Pregnant And Lactating Women|
|Official Website||To Be Launched Soon|
Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana Application- Objectives
Mukhymantri Matra Shakti Yojana has basically designed for the pregnant and locating women in helping their pregnancy time. Pregnancy time is very crucial for any woman and children. If women do not get the proper nutrition it will affect their health. Overall effect will have to face by the children. So here Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana 2023 is committed to providing nutritious food for the initial 1000 days. All the products of nutrition will be distributed by the Anganwadi.
Mukhyamantri Matrusakthi Yojana Application Form- benefits
- Mukhymantri Matru Shakti Yojana has released by the Honorable prime minister on 18 June 2020 in respective of pregnant women.
- Pregnant and locating women will get nutritious food for initial 1000 days.
- This scheme will eradicate the effect of malnutrition and anemia that occurred during pregnancy.
- Stunting and premature delivery will abate after launching this scheme.
- Good quality nutrition will help both mother and childer in their health parameter.
- The standard of living will improve.
- 2 kg of chickpeas, 1 kg of Toor dal, and one liter of groundnut oil will be given to you.
- To run this scheme smoothly government decided on a budget of 811 crore rupees.
Eligibility Criteria And Required Documents
Here you will see the eligibility criteria for this scheme. If you’re not familiar with eligibility criteria then you must read the below points.
- The candidate for this scheme must be a resident of Gujarat.
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Birth certificate
- Only pregnant and locating mothers can apply for this scheme.
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- You must have your Aadhar card.
- Email id
How To Apply For Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana
- In the first place, we have to visit the nearest Anganwadi center.
- In the Anganwadi center, you have to ask for an application form.
- They will provide you with an application form for the Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana.
- After taking the application form, fill out the application form with accurate details.
- Then attached all the required documents.
- In the last step, submit this form to the Anganwadi center.