Mughal Garden Ticket Booking 2023
How To Book Online Mughal Garden Ticket:- The process of booking a ticket is too easy but before doing that, you have to consider other important things too. Mughal Garden is not open for the whole year. Mughal Garden is open just for a few days in February. The opening date of the year 2023 is 12 February to March 16 for the public. The had been developed by the Mughal Empire and is influenced by the Persian garden called Charbagh Structure.
It is the most liked historical work in the world. Many travelers and foreigners come to India for experiencing this noble garden. But before visiting Mughal Garden, you have to follow all the guidelines of the covid-19 and the travel agencies. due to pandemics, walk-in-entry is not allowed in the Mughal garden. So you will have to book your ticket before entering the Mughal Garden.
Guidelines For The Mughal Garden
- Mughal Garden’s opening date is 12 February to 16 March 2023.
- You have to register yourself on the official website within 24 hours to visit. Same-day registration is not allowed.
- To register visit: Rbtour/mughal-garden/. Learn how to Register Here.
- You can not visit on Monday because Mughal Garden is closed on Monday.
- So, the rest of the days you can visit like Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- You can carry your mobile phone but not a camera due to security reasons.
HOHO Bus Service For Traveling Mughal Garden
HOHO Bus Service will tour the tourist place of Delhi including the Mughal Garden. The root of the HOHO bus goes via Rashtrapati Bhavan’s other circuits including the main building and the museum as well as Mughal Garden. It takes Rs 600 for traveling to all the precious places of Delhi. It brought you to the 25+ places such as Qutab Minar, National War Memorial, Red Fort, National Rail Museum & lots more, bus has a guide for live commentary of places. You can come with your friends and family without worrying about parking.
Address: HOHO Information Center, LIC Shivaji Stadium Metro Station, Baba Kharak Singh Rd, Raja Bazar Road Area, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Phone : +91 9958966566
Features Of HOHO Bus Mughal Garden
- You will get a Parking area near gate no 35.
- Central Secretariat Metro Station, is the nearest metro station to Mughal Garden. Then reach Gate no 35 by Auto.
- The location of the Mughal Garden is North Avenue, Gate No. 35, Rashtrapati Bhawan, New Delhi, Delhi – 110004. you can also go with Google Map
- Visiting time of the Mughal Garden is 10:00 am – 5:30 pm.
- You can drink, and carry a purse inside Mughal Garden.
- The restroom facility and washroom facility will be available.
- You will have 2 hours to explore Mughal Garden.
- You must have to carry your registration ticket and photo id.
- The main feature of the Mughal Garden is 159 varieties of roses named after famous personalities and celebrities.
- variety of tulips, Asiatic lilies, daffodils, hyacinth, and other seasonal flowers 50 varieties of trees, shrubs, and vines including the Moulsiri tree, Golden Raintree, flower-bearing Torch Tree, and many more.
- Herbal Gardens, Tactile Gardens for the visually handicapped, Musical gardens, Bio-Fuel Park, Spiritual, and Nutrition garden, and more.
Mughal Garden Ticket Booking With HOHO Bus
You can book your Mughal Garden Ticket in just 5 minutes by following simple steps. Here are simple steps.
- In the first place, you have to visit the Official Website of Rashtrapati Bawan.
- Then you have to click on Mughal Garden Visit (During Udyanotsav)
- First Register yourself/your group at the Rashtrapati Bhawan website.
More details here.
- Register yourself/group at the Rashtrapati Bhawan website
Mughal Garden Visit (During Udyanotsav)
- After that book HOHO Delhi Tour.
- You can also visit the official website of HOHO Bus. http://hohodelhi.com
Mughal Garden Online ticket booking
- first, go to the official website of Mughal Garden ticket booking http://rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in/rbtour/
- You will find three circuits of traveling. You have to select Mughal Garden Visit (During Udyanotsav)
- After that, you have to Fill out the required details like Name, Date of visit, etc.
- Then Registered yourself by submitting your photo id.
- You were not asked for a fee under the registration process.
- Please note that same-day registration is not allowed, register at least one day before the visit date