A platform for education – An education platform has been introduced by The Government of MP. Students of Madhya Pradesh can easily log in to the website and able to access all the material related to education. MP Shiksha Portal is giving all kinds of learning with better quality to the residents of MP Students. Shiksha’s website can be accessed with help of the internet. In this article, you will know the best knowledge about this Shiksha Portal. Many questions may have been raised in your mind like how to register on the Shiksha portal, log in, eligibility, mapping, etc. If you are a student of Madhya Pradesh then you must enroll under Shiksha Scheme. Let’s start with the topic.
MP Shiksha Portal:- There has been a very deep trend of government exams in Madhya Pradesh. Many students want to learn and get Job security. But as the government has seen that students are facing financial problems. They do not have money to pay a high fee for coaching. Mostly the fee for government exams is very high. It is a big obstacle in students’ life that has been facing. Shiksha portal came as hope for all MP students. Now the government must ensure that learned will not face any problems related to their study. On the first visit to the portal, you may be confused because numerous options are available. But you may be familiar with that options after reading this port.
Education news, exam preparation, study material as per your choice, grand, schemes, report, school center, etc have been settled by the MP government in an understanding way. Shiksha portal will help to interact with students and teachers. Through this portal, teachers and students can communicate with each other. It is like a school system but in an online mode.
The main goal of the Shiksha website – The main objective of this portal is to provide online relevant study material to the students. On the website, students can pursue a quality education with the teaching staff. Poor students can prepare for high-paid exams for almost free.
Brief Details About MP Shiksha Portal Online Registration
|Portal Name||MP Shiksha Portal|
|Launched by||State Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries Under this scheme||Students|
|Registration Mode||MP Shiksha Portal Register Online|
|Official portal Of Shiksha Portal||Shikshaportal.mp.gov.in|
|Check Application Status On||MP Shiksha Portal Application Status 2023|
|Official website||Click Here|
एमपी शिक्षा पोर्टल रजिस्ट्रेशन 2023
MP Shiksha Portal is an online website deployed by the MP government to give free-of-cost high-quality education. There is an online one required to access this website is to have an internet connection. Today, the internet is very cheap and anyone can get it at the minimum price range. The government wants to make them aware of the new scheme and scholarship by posting content on the website. Use of the website is accomplished when you get registered on the website. Many ways have opened for you in the registration process. First, you have to register then you can use the service of the Shiksha Portal.
Samagra Shiksha Portal Student Mapping
Shiksha portal’s key advantages and features include: You must have to know about the benefits of MP Shiksha Portal. These benefits tell you about the significance of the scheme.
- By visiting the Shiksha portal, you will know all education-related information and the way of state access from anywhere.
- Shiksha Portal has been designed for students.
- After the coronavirus pandemic, online education becomes a part of students’ life.
- At sitting at your home, You can find education and schools via the Shiksha portal.
- Scholarships may have got by the students through this Shiksha portal.
- Data on the new admissions can be reached through this portal.
- Shiksha portal helps to monitor students and it gives a student dashboard so that students can evaluate students.
- Respected institutions of the Madhya Pradesh are linked with Shiksha Portal.
- The government is promoting online learning because it is a cost-effective and easy learning process.
- Marks, assignments, and projects will be assigned on the portal for students. Students can access it after login in.
- You do not have to visit physically for this.
- It is a transparent educational system for students as well as the department of education.
- You can check your certificate status.
MP Shiksha Portal Login Process
The following is the procedure for logging into the student dashboards on the Madhya Pradesh Shiksha portal:
Shiksha portal is only for the education purpose of the Madhya Pradesh students. No one can get enrolled under this scheme who is not a resident of MP. Student Dashboard is the thing that let you know your performance so far. If you want to check it then you have to log in to the official website. Your school or college will give you a ten-digit Username for signing under this scheme. After logging in, you can take advantage.
How to Submit the student’s TC Application on the Education Website
If have already told you about the TC application. You must have to file a TC application otherwise there is no way to student mapping. This is need to be done through an educational portal. If you want to enroll in another then you have to submit your TC application. If you are not able to do so then it is difficult to enroll in a recognized institution. You have to provide a copy of TC.
Madhya Pradesh Shiksha Portal Online Registration
There are a few things to keep in mind while submitting a TC request (TC Request on Madhya Pradesh Shiksha Portal)
- you desire to expel from school.
- Any teacher’s distinctive ID and passwords from the institution from which you want to be removed, or even the BRC organization’s Username and password
- Interested candidates may connect to the Shiksha site by using a unique username and passcode.
- Then you have to select the Admissions Management item after logging in.
MP shiksha Portal 2.0 Registration
What is the procedure for updating a student’s results on the MP Shiksha Portal?
Using a professor’s username and password, students’ results can be seen on the portal by the login. It is a unique ID and password that allows you to check students’ activity. Let’s go over the steps for updating a student’s results on the Shiksha website using your Username and passwords.
- In the first place, you have to visit the official site Shiksha Portal at shikshaportal.mp.gov.in
- Then you see a home page of the scheme.
- After that, you need to select the lock option.
- You must now enter your account and passcode to access the MP Shiksha portal.
- Visit the Registration tab after logging in. If you are not able to find then go to the top menu and select the Enroll tab.
- There is an option to change learning outcomes by visiting the “Student Management tab”.
- Then select the “Track Results for Sessions” link.
- On this page page “Class Wise List of Students who have Attended Your Institution for the Academic Year 2020-21” will thereafter appear.
- The first section of the website will tell about the school’s information.
- You can see here many information like Academic Year (new educational session), Prior Class (previous year’s class), Gender, and Category.
- After filling required information then click on the “Display Learners”.
- Now you can see the number of users.
- It will have the following details
- Student Name:
- Father Name:
- DOB :
- Classification: (SC/ST/OBC/GEN)
- Membership ID (S.No.):
- There will be a percentage checkbox if you select Pass.
- Percent: If you are passed your exams then entered your marks in percentage.
- 2 choices for school conditions: This option is available for those students who are studying in the existing school. If not then you can select another one.
MP Shiksha Portal Login @ shikshaportal.mp.gov.in
- For this, first, you have to visit the Shiksha portal MP, on whose home page you have to click on the login button link on the right corner.
- After which you will have to login to shiksha portal.mp.gov.in with your username and login id.
- After which the link of enroll will appear in front of you. After which you will be able to take advantage of student mapping and other services.
This is the whole process and details of the MP Shiksha Portal. If you find this article helpful then you can support us by subscribing to this website. Thank you to read this post.