MP Laptop Yojana Registration 2023, Apply Online, Beneficiary List and Amount – The government of Madhya Pradesh provides laptops to the students of Madhya Pradesh every year. These laptops are provided to the Maritous students of the class 12th board examinations. Under this scheme, the government of Madhya Pradesh provides an amount of Rs. 25,000 to the students of the state. The students studying in class 12th need to pass the board examination with flying numbers. Then they will be eligible to apply for the scheme. In this article, we will cover this scheme in full detail. We will tell you the application process, eligibility, beneficiary list, and the amount the beneficiary will get under MP Laptop Yojana. So read the article below for all the details on the scheme.
MP Laptop Yojana Registration 2023
Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Mr. Shivaraj Singh Chauhan has announced a free laptop distribution scheme for the year 2023. Under this scheme, the students who passed in class 12th will be the beneficiaries. This scheme will give benefit the Meritorious students of class 12th. Under the scheme, the beneficiaries will get an amount of Rs. 25,000 to get a laptop. To avail of the benefits of this scheme, the students studying in class 12th will need to get past a certain percentage. The students of the general category will need to get at least 80%, and the students of the SC and ST category the students will need to get at least 75%. Full details on the scheme are in the article below.
Overview of MP Laptop Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||MP Laptop Scheme 2023|
|Started by||CM Shivaraj Singh Chauhan|
|under||Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|The benefit of the Scheme||Free Laptops|
|Beneficiaries||Students of MP|
- Aadhar Card
- Photo Identity Proof
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Then 12th Class scorecard
- Caste Certificate
- Family income Proof
- Passport Size photo
- Bank Account details
- Mobile Number
MP Laptop Yojana Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the scheme the candidate must fulfill all these eligibility criteria:
- Firstly, the applicant must a permanent resident of the state.
- Only the students studying in government schools or government-funded schools are applicable to the scheme.
- The income of the family of the student must not exceed Rs. 6,00,000 per annum.
- SC and ST students will also have benefits, for it, they need to secure at least 75% marks in the 12th board examination.
- For students of the general category, he must obtain at least 80% in the class 12th boards.
- Only students who passed class 12th with the grades above can apply for the scheme.
Benefits under MP Laptop Scheme 2023
The students will get the following benefits of the scheme:
- More children will complete their studies till class 12th due to the scheme.
- The poor children will get laptops for their further studies.
- Students will take admitted to government schools as well.
- The government will give financial assistance to the students to get their own laptops.
- The students will get an amount of Rs. 25,000 to buy a laptop.
- Students who are bright in studies but are poor will get most of the benefits they deserve.
- They will be able to sharpen their skills with the computer and new technologies.
- It will also make students competitive to get good marks in the class 12th.
- The students will be able to learn from the laptop through the Internet.
MP Free Laptop Yojana Online Registration
MP Laptop Scheme Registration Form 2023 Process
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Siksha Portal.
- You will see the homepage of the website just like below.
- On the homepage, you can see the option for Laptop Distribution.
- Select it and you will reach a new page, here all the details on MP Laptop Scheme are given.
- Here you need to click on the Scheme tab.
- An application form will appear on your screen.
- Here you need to enter all the asked details.
- Now upload all the required documents.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- A reference number will be created, save this for future use.
- Now your application for registration is completed.
MP Laptop Yojana List 2023
The process to check MP Laptop Scheme Beneficiary List 2023
- Firstly, visit the MP Shiksha Official Portal.
- On the homepage click on the option of Laptop Distribution.
- A new page will appear on your screen, here you need to click on the Application Status option in the main menu.
- Next, a field question will appear on your screen.
- Here you need to enter your class 12th Roll Number.
- Finally, click on the Get Details of Meritorious Students option.
- The list of beneficiary students, with your roll number, will appear on your device screen.
- MP Laptop Yojana helpline number: 0755- 2600115
- Email Id: [email protected]