Manav Kalyan Yojana Apply Online 2023:- Application Form PDF is now available on this page. In today’s article, we are going to provide you with complete information regarding the Gujarat Kalyan Yojana 2023 Registration/Login. Under this yojana, the government of Gujarat State will provide additional tools to the economically backward class or scheduled cast individuals. However, this step is initiated by the government to generate adequate income and self-employment.
All the beneficiaries who want to take benefit under this scheme can fill out the application form for the yojana. Below we have mentioned all the steps and procedures in order to apply online for the scheme. Also, you will get to know about the Eligibility criteria and the Last date of the yojana. So readers keep on reading this article ahead and grab all the necessary details about the scheme.
Manav Kalyan Yojana Online 2023
The State Government of Gujarat has launched a yojana called “Manav Kalyan Yojana”. With the aim to motivate entrepreneurship in economically weaker sections of the society. And to make this happen the government will provide mainly the additional tools and equipment to the beneficiaries of the scheme. Although through this yojana, socially backward class communities can able to do small business in 28 trades. Like hawker, vegetable seller, carpenter, tailor, etc. This scheme has been initiated to enhance self-employment among the people. As it will generate employment and increase the income of the people living in poverty.
Moreover, the Manav Kalyan Scheme will also improve the economic condition of people and artisans living below the poverty line. It will help the skilled and talented people to do their own business and create a source of income for themselves. However, people belonging to Scheduled Castes whose annual limit is ₹ 120,000 in rural areas and Rs.150,000 in urban areas. Will be able to get financial assistance in the form of tools and types of equipment. And with the help of this, people can build their own source of employment and can generate income.
Highlights of Gujarat Manav Kalyan Yojana
|Yojana Name||Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023|
|Launched By||Government of Gujarat|
|Benefit||To Provides the additional tool & equipment|
|Aim||To Enhance Self-employment and Improve the Economic Condition of the People|
|Beneficiary||Economically Backward Class or Financially Weaker Sections of the Society|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Post Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Eligibility Criteria for the Manav Kalyan Yojana
All the interested candidates who want to apply for the Manav Kalyan Yojana, need to check the eligibility criteria given below:-
- All the candidates must be permanent residents of Gujarat.
- Importantly, the applicant’s age should be between 16 to 60 years.
- The Rural area beneficiary must have their name on the BPL list of the Rural Development department.
- Also, Rural area beneficiaries do have not to produce income certificates.
- So the beneficiary has an annual family income is up to Rs.120000 in Rural areas & up to Rs.150000 in Urban areas.
- And they need to produce the income certificate of Mamlatadar or Chief officer of Nagarpalika or competent authority of Municipal Corporation
List of Required Documents for the Scheme
All the important documents list is mentioned below:-
- Aadhar Card, Ration Card
- Proof Of Residence (Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card / Property Card)
- Example Of Applicant’s Gender
- Example Of Annual Income
- Evidence Of Study
- Proof of Having Taken Business Oriented Training
Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023 Apply Online
Follow the below-given steps and procedures in order to apply for Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023 Online Application Form:-
- Firstly, you need to go to the official webpage of the Gujarat Manav Kalyan Yojana.
- Secondly, on the homepage, you will see various options in front of your screen.
- Here, you have to select the “New Citizen Registration” option.
- After clicking that option, a new page will open.
- Now, you have to fill in all the details such as:-
- Applicant Name
- Adhaar Card Number
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number, etc
- After filling in all these details, you need to press the “Apply” option.
- So by following these steps you can easily apply for the yojana online.
Procedure for Login on the Portal
After completing your online registration you can log in to the Manav Kalyan Yojana Portal. Check out the below-mentioned steps and procedures:-
- Visit the official website of the Gujarat Manav Kalyan Yojana Portal.
- Now, on the home page, you can see the citizen Login Section at the corner of the screen.
- Here, you need to enter your UserID, Password, and Captcha Code.
- After that, click on the “Login” option.
- At last, you will be able to log in to the Manav Kalyan Yojana Portal.
Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023 Toolkit
List of Tool Kits Given for 28 Types of Business
|Pottery||Vehicle servicing and repairing|
|Beauty parlor||Different types of ferries|
|Carpentry||Repairing electric appliances|
|Laundry||Agricultural blacksmith/welding work|
|Fish seller||Created broom supada|
|Pickle making||Milk-yogurt seller|
|Mobile repairing||Papad creation|
|Hot, cold drinks, snack sales||Making a Divet of Rs (Sakhi Mandal sisters)|
|Floor mill||Spice mill|
|Haircutting||Paper cup and dish making (Sakhimandal)|
|Puncture kit||Pressure Cooker for Cooking (Beneficiaries of Ujjawala Gas Connection)|
Manav Kalyan Yojana Online Application Last Date
All the beneficiaries can apply for the scheme and take all the benefits provided under the Yojana. As the Manav Yojana online application form Starting Date was 15/03/2023. That means people have already started to register themself to get benefits under the scheme. If you are eligibile for the yojana, apply online for the application as soon as possible. Because the Last Date of the Application Form is 15/05/2023. Apply for the Gujarat Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023, and generate your own income, through self-employment.
|Apply Online/Registration Link||Click Here|
|Application Form PDF Link||Download PDF|
|SocioEducation Link||Click Here|
|Contact Details||District Industries Centre|