Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2023, (स्वाधार योजना) Apply Online Application Form. Get all the information related to Swadhar Yojana 2023, Eligibility Criteria, Objectives, Benefits, etc. Through this scheme, the government aims to provide financial assistance to the poor background students for studies. It includes studies in Class 10th, 12th, degree, diploma & professional courses. Moreover, in today’s article, we are going to explain to you step-by-step procedures for Swadhar Yojana 2023 Online Registration. Also, you can download the Swadhar Yojana 2023 Online Application Form pdf through the official website @sjsa.maharashtra.gov.in.
Swadhar Yojana 2023 (स्वाधार योजना)
The state government of Maharashtra has started Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana. Under this scheme, work will be done for the citizens to make their future bright. However, the state government has started this scheme for the poor students of the Scheduled Caste and Neo-Buddhist category. Most importantly, the children studying in 10th class, 12th class, diploma, etc. will be benefited from the scheme. Under the scheme, financial assistance will be provided to such students not only for the course but also for accommodation, boarding, and other facilities. There is a provision of providing financial assistance of Rs. 51,000 per year to suitable students to make Swadhar Yojana successful.
Through this scheme, poor students will get higher education and it will make a good future for the students. However, to make it successful, the workload of the scheme has been taken up by the Social Welfare Department, Maharashtra. It is also called by the name of AAP Doctor Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana. So if you also want to take advantage of this yojana and want to grab this opportunity. You need to apply for the online registration and below in this article, we have provided all the details related to Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2023 Apply Online.
Overview of (समाज कल्याण योजना महाराष्ट्र) 2023 pdf
|Yojana Name||Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2023|
|Launched By||Government of Maharashtra|
|Department Name||Maharashtra Social Welfare Department|
|Beneficiaries||Maharashtra State Students|
|Major Objective||To Provide Financial Assistance|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Post Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Objectives of Social Welfare Scheme Maharashtra 2023
- The main objective of Swadhar Yojana is to provide financial aid to encourage students and make their future brighter.
- As we all know that students from poor sections of society face hurdles in their education due to financial instability.
- Such economically backward students face difficulty in pursuing their higher education.
- So, the state govt. has launched Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2023. In this scheme, the state govt. will provide
- Rs. 51,000 financial assistance for studies in Class 10th, 12th, degree, diploma & professional courses.
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana Grants
|Facilities under the Scheme||Amount|
|Boarding Facility||Rs. 28000|
|Lodging Facilities||Rs. 15000|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||Rs. 8000|
|Students of Medical and Engineering Courses||Rs. 5000|
|Other Branches||Rs. 2000|
|Total Amount||Rs. 51000|
Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana (स्वाधार योजना) – Benefits
Followings are the benefits of the scheme that you can grab under the Swadhar Yojana.
- Under, Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana students of Scheduled Castes and Neo-Buddhist community can apply in this.
- This scheme has been started for the upliftment of Scheduled Castes and Neo Buddhists.
- Students of 11th and 12th can apply for this scheme.
- According to the scheme, both non-professional and professional courses come.
Up to Rs 51000 will be given as financial assistance.
- Students will get assistance for their studies in Class 10th, 12th, degree, diploma & professional courses.
- Swadhar Yojana aid will be given for their lodging, boarding facilities, and other expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for the Swadhar Yojana 2023
In order to apply for the scheme, you need to be eligible for the Swadhar Yojana. So you can read the below-given eligibility criteria.
- Firstly, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra State.
- Secondly, only students from economically weaker families can apply to the scheme.
- Scheduled Caste and Neo Buddhist students are eligible for the yojana.
- The annual income of the student’s family should not exceed more than Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Only those students will get the benefit of the scheme, who have scored 60% or more marks in the previous course.
- If the student is handicapped then he/she should have at least 40% marks to pass in the previous class.
- The student will also have to provide bank account information for the amount received in the scheme. The assistance given will be sent to their account.
Important Documents Required
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Caste certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Family income certificate
- Maharashtra State Permanent Resident Certificate
- Bank account information
How to Apply Online for Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana Application Form?
Under this, we have mentioned all the steps through which you can apply online for the Swadhar Yojana 2023.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website.
- After clicking on the link the home page will open in front of you.
- Now, Click on the “Swadhar Yojana Pdf” option.
- The application form will be opened in front of you in PDF format.
- You need to download the form by clicking on the download option.
- According to the given information fill your application form.
- Also, attach the documents attached with this application form.
- “Submit” this application form online. Now you will also receive an application number to apply.
- Later on, with the help of this, you will also be able to know the status of the application.
- So in this way now you can apply and submit your application form online.
Note – If you have any queries regarding Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana, then you can contact through mobile number or email address given below;
Mobile Number: 020-26127569
E-Mail ID: [email protected]
Other Maharashtra Govt. Schemes 2023 List