Maharashtra Disability Physically Handicapped (Viklang) Pension Application Process – Maharashtra government provides pensions to the different sections of the society. Governments provide pensions to the sections that are unable to earn livelihood on their own. It helps people to get financial assistance. The Maharashtra government provides a Disability pension to the Handicapped people of the state. The government of Maharashtra provides an amount of Rs. 600 per month to the widows of the state. A person needs to be 80% disabled to get the benefit under the scheme.
Maharashtra Handicap Pension Scheme
The Maharashtra government provides pensions to the handicapped people of the state. Under the scheme, the government covers all the people who are 80% or above disabled. The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to disabled people in the state. This helps them get their daily life essentials. So the pension becomes crucial for all disabled people. This is also important because disabled people are unable to work for their livelihood due to their disability. The government of Maharashtra provides an amount of Rs. 600 per month to the disabled people of the state. Full details on the scheme are below in the article.
Overview of the Disability Pension Maharashtra
|Scheme Name||Maharashtra Disability Pension Scheme|
|Scheme by||Government of Maharashtra|
|Objective||Provide Financial assistance to the Disabled People of the state|
|Beneficiaries||Disabled People of Maharashtra (of age 18-65 years)|
|Pension Amount||Rs. 600 per month|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Required Documents for Handicapped Pension
The required documents for handicapped pension in Maharashtra are:
- Aadhar Card ( or any other photo id provided by the government)
- Disability Certificate
- Age Certificate (Birth certificate, Matriculation Certificate)
- Mobile Number linked to bank
- Bank passbook
- Passport size photograph
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
Maharashtra Physically Handicapped Pension Scheme Eligibility
The eligibility Criteria for Viklang pension are:
- The person must be a permanent resident of the state of Maharashtra.
- The age of the applicant must be between the age of 18-65 years.
- The annual income of the family of the applicant must not exceed Rs. 35,000.
- Applicant must be at least 80% disabled.
- Government workers are not applicable to the scheme.
Benefits of the Maharashtra Disability Pension
Pension to the handicapped people of the state is provided by the government under the Disability pension scheme. Many disabled people face discrimination on the daily basis. The pension helps disabled people to get financial and social independence. The pension is very important for disabled people as it helps them get freedom from society.
In this article, we are going to tell full detail of the scheme. We will tell you the application process, Required Documents, Eligibility Criteria, and the Benefits under the scheme. So stick to the end of the article to know about the scheme in great detail. Benefits under the disability pension are:
- The handicapped people will get financial assistance from the government.
- The beneficiary will get an amount of Rs. 600 per month.
- The disabled person will not need to depend on others for their livelihood.
Maharashtra Handicapped Pension Scheme Apply Online
The person needs to follow these steps to apply for a handicapped pension in the state of Maharashtra:
You can apply both online and offline for the scheme.
- First, you need to visit the official website of the government of Maharashtra.
- Now on the home page, you need to click on the scheme link.
- The application form will open on your device.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
- You can get the application form for the scheme from the Collector Office, Tehshildaar, or Talathi.
- Fill in all the asked details on the application form.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Finally Submit the application form to the concerned department.
Now all your given information and documents will be verified. If all is correct the pension will be sanctioned to the beneficiary.
Helpline and Contact
DEPARTMENT OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND PANCHAYAT RAJ
Bandhkam Bhavan, 25, Mezban Path, Fort,
Ballard Estate, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Ph : +91 22060446
e-mail: [email protected]