We all know that Human kinds invented many items for making their life easy. Now we can see the LPG (Liquid Petroleum Gas) Gas cylinder in the Kitchen of every home. But recently we can see that, LPG Prices in India have inflated because of natural gas and petroleum products have been utilized too much in recent years. And many poor Families can’t effort the LPG Gas cylinder. Now the government of India has initiated an LPG subsidy status check 2023 for the general public. If you want to contain the benefits of this service so you have to link your Aadhaar card number to your LPG service provider. And link your Aadhaar with your active bank. For more information about this scheme just read this article to the end.
LPG Subsidy Status Check Online 2023
As we all that, During the Ukraine and Russia War, every country is effecting by war and we can see the inflation in our country and another country. During this war, the Russian army has been demolished many of the Gas Petroleum sectors of Ukraine. India is importing a huge quantity of natural gas and petroleum products from Ukraine. After the War LPG price in India is hiked randomly and many people can’t effort the LPG cylinder for daily life. But now The Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (MPNG) implemented the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) system to help consumers by providing the subsidy money directly into their bank accounts. As per the government, the Households in India can be allowed only to buy a total of 12 LPG cylinders at discounted prices every calendar year. So this is the prime target of the scheme to give LPG Subsidy Status Check 2023.
Key Points – LPG Subsidy Status Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||PAHAL-Direct Benefits Transfer for LPG(DBTL) Consumers Scheme|
|Concerned Authority||Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas Government of India|
|Companies Names||Bharat Gas, HP Gas, Indane, etc.|
|Process to check Status||From Online Mode|
|Post Name||LPG Subsidy Status 2021 2023 Login Account|
|How to get LPG Subsidy||
|Eligibility Criteria||The Consumer’s family income will not be more than 10 Lakhs.|
|Benefits||Subsidy for 12 cylinders per year|
Process to Check the LPG Subsidy Status
In order to view the LPG Subsidy Status first, you must be ensured that you are a Bharat Gas customer. If you are a Bharat customer then you need to follow the given steps. These steps will help you in “How to check LPG Subsidy Status?”:-
- In the first step, You have to Navigate the official website of the LPG organization.
- After clicking on the link, you will land on the homepage of this website.
- Then you have to click on the “Check PAHAL Status”.
- Now you need to Enter your Aadhaar card number, cellphone number, and 17-digit LPG id.
- In case when you do not have an Aadhaar Card on hand, so you can also still verify the information on the website by entering your state, district, distributor, and customer number where applicable.
- Finally, the status of your GAS SUBSIDY will appear when you click on the button.
Way to Link your Aadhaar Card with an LPG account online?
In this section, we have described the very easy procedure to connect your Aadhaar to your gas subsidy account online. Kindly follow the given steps:-
- Open the chrome browser, Then go to the official website of the UIDAI and log in.
- Now you need to fill up some details on this page, after that, you will access the Aadhaar seeding portal.
- Then seeding application may require you to enter your details, such as your name, district, state, etc.
- Kindly pick up the that you are interested to purchase, in this instance, LPG, from the drop-down menu that given.
- Next, you have to provide the scheme associated with your LPG connection. In order to link your Aadhaar Card to your LPG account online, you will input “IOCL” with Indane Gas and “BPCL” with Bharat Gas.
- When confirmed to selecting the type of benefit, so you can select your LPG distributor from the drop-down menu.
- So here you must enter the consumer number linked with your gas connection.
- Now under this form, you have to fill following details like your phone number, email address, and Aadhaar number.
- Then just click on the “SUBMIT”.
- You will get an OTP on your Phone or Email Id after clicking on the Submit.
- Fill up the OTP to complete this process.
- Finally, you register your request, and a link between your Aadhaar number and a gas connection will be established.
Where can I find my 17-digit LPG ID 2023?
There are many of Customers have don’t know their 17-digit LPG ID. But don’t worry we will help you because it is possible to check your 17-digit LPG ID by going to the website of your particular LPG distributor. On the official webpage, you can just do a quick search or a standard search to get your 17-digit LPG ID. In the case when you select the way of rapid search technique, so you have to enter the distributor’s name and your consumer identification number.
According to me, you should go with the ‘regular search’ option and then enter the state, district, distributor, and customer number into the appropriate fields. Next, Enter the captcha code in the box provided and click the ‘Proceed’ button. So finally, You will be able to see your LPG ID, which is 17 digits long. Please make a note of it.
I hope my friends by reading this article you have obtained the all details regarding the LPG Subsidy Status. But if some more queries and issue then comment in the comment section. Other you can also call on the give below mentioned helping number.
Helpline Number – LPG Subsidy
- For calling:- 18002333555(The number for this helpline is available for all the LPG customers of HP Gas, Indane, and Bharat gas.)
FAQs related to LPG Subsidy Status
What is the LPG subsidy amount?
To avoid the negative impact of price rises on their monthly expenses, many people in India use LPG as a substitute for fuel such as gasoline and diesel. Customers can get a subsidy on their LPG if the difference between what they pay for gas and the market price is paid to their bank account every month.
Who is not eligible for a gas subsidy?
If your annual income is above Rs.10 lakh then you are not eligible for the LPG subsidy amount.
What to do if My LPG subsidy is not received?
ease wait for 1-2 more days for the subsidy to be credited to your account, if it has not been done already. If you have not received the subsidy yet and it has been over a week since you applied, please contact our customer service team at 1800-2333-555.