|Scheme||Kusum Solar Pump Yojana|
|Launched By||Maharashtra Govt|
|beneficiaries||Farmers of Maharashtra|
|Aim||Providing solar pumps to farmers|
Benefits of Kusum Solar Pump Scheme
- The establishment of 3800 non-transmission solar agricultural pumps in 34 districts of the state will enable farmers to irrigate during the day.
- 3 HP, 5 HP depending on the holding capacity of the farmer. HP DC solar pumps of 7.5 HP and above will be available.
- Beneficiary share of all general category beneficiaries 10% of agricultural pump price and beneficiaries of Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes 5%.
- Facility to install other electrical appliances at own cost ‘Kusum Solar Pump Yojana Maharashtra 2023
Kusum Solar Pump Scheme 2023 Beneficiary Selection Criteria
- Farmers near farms, wells, borewells, perennial rivers, as well as sustainable water sources.
- Farmers without traditional electricity connection. ‘Kusum Solar Pump Yojana’
- Applicants who have applied under Atal Solar Krishi Pump Yojana Phase-1 & 2 or CM Solar Krishi Pump Yojana however not approved.
- Solar agricultural pumps of 7.5 HP DC or more are permissible for 2.5 acres of agricultural landholder 3 HP DC, 5 acres of agricultural landholder 5 HP DC and above.
Kusum Yojana Maharashtra Documents 2023
- 7/12 Excerpt (well | If coupon line is in the field, registration on 7/12 excerpt is required) If there is more than one name, no-objection certificate of other occupants is Rs. 200 / – should be submitted on stamp paper.
- Aadhaar card copy.
- Canceled check copy/bank passbook copy.
- Port size photograph.
- No-objection affidavit of another partner if farmland/well/water pump is common.
Kusum Saur Krushi Pump Yojana Maharashtra Scheme Subsidy
The following information is given as follows:Category – Original Price – GST (8.9%) – Total – Revised GST (13.8%) – Total – Additional Beneficiary Share to be credited by the farmer (Rs.)
- Open – 15650 – 1393 – 17043 – 2160 – 17810 – 767
- SC / ST – 7823 – 696 – 8522 – 1080 – 8905 – 383
- Open – 22250 – 1980 – 24230 – 3071 – 25321 – 1091
- SC / ST – 11125 – 990 – 12115 – 1535 – 12660 – 545
- Open – 34350 -3057 – 37407 – 4740 – 39090 – 1683
- SC / ST – 17174 – 1529 – 18703 – 2370 – 19545 – 842
Note=> Thus the new rates of Kusum Solar Pump Scheme were announced.
Mahaurja Kusum Solar Pump Component “B”
- Under this campaign, approval has been given to install 5 lakh non-transmission solar agricultural pumps in the next 5 years and 1 lakh non-transmission solar agricultural pumps sanctioned for the first year.
- This campaign component will be implemented through Maharashtra Energy Development Agency (Mahaurja) on the basis of first come first served basis by inviting online applications of the applicants.
- It is planned to install a 3 HP DC pump for farmers holding 2.5 acres, 5 HP for farmers holding 5 acres, and a 7.5 HP DC pump for farmers holding more than 5 acres.
- The cost of a solar agricultural pump is Rs.1.56 lakh (3 HP), Rs. 2.225 lakhs (5 HP), Rs. 3.435 million (7.5 HP)
- Beneficiaries of a general group of pump price will get contribution at the rate of 10% of the cost of solar agricultural pump and beneficiaries of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes at the rate of 5%. ‘Kusum Solar Pump Yojana Maharashtra’
- Under this scheme, 30 percent financial assistance from the Central Government and 60/65 percent grant from the State Government, and a 10/5 percent contribution from the beneficiaries will be required.
- Out of the total objectives, in the first phase, 50 percent of solar agricultural pumps will be distributed in 34 districts according to the population of the district and on a first come first served basis and then on-demand.
- Due to the availability of electricity from solar agricultural pumps, if the farmer can install a universal solar pump controller at his own cost for the use of other electrical equipment.
Maharashtra Kusum Solar Pump Yojana 2023 Online Apply
- You should deposit the above amount to Mahaurja immediately. For this, you can deposit money online using your beneficiary number.
- Failure to deposit the amount within 7 days from the date of this quotation will result in the disposal of your application.
- Your application has been approved subject to an on-site inspection of the documents you have submitted.
- Proposals that do not meet the criteria will be canceled after on-site inspection and it should be noted that the amount deposited for the same will be credited to the bank account you have submitted.
- Please note that you will not receive any correspondence in this regard.
Kusum Solar Agricultural Pump Scheme Announcement
- The depth of sustainable water source for installation of Kusum Solar Agricultural Pump is as mentioned in the application form A1.
- If the pump is not running due to an incorrect water level, report it to Maharaja Office The supplier will not be held responsible. I am aware of this.
- To avail of the benefits of this scheme, I am willing to pay 10 percent (5 percent for SC / ST beneficiaries) of the cost of the solar pump. ‘Kusum Solar Pump Yojana Maharashtra 2023 Online Apply, mahaurja’
- I have been informed that the price of solar pumps is likely to go up and I am ready to pay the increased share of such price.
- I am responsible for the daily maintenance and safety of the solar pump. I have not got an electricity connection for the agricultural pump where I have requested a solar pump. I am aware that it is my responsibility to protect the solar pump I have received.
- I am committed to allowing access to my farmland to install solar pumps. Mahaurja Kusum Solar pump
- Also for solar inspection, I will co-operate properly with the officers, and repair staff from time to time. It will not be obstructed or allowed to be obstructed.
- Guarantees that it will be permanently installed at the farms/bore wells/wells and in the survey no. Kusum Solar Pump Yojana Maharashtra 2023 Online Apply, mahaurja
- To move it from one place to another, I have to get written permission (certificate of innocence) from Mahaurja and I guarantee it today.
Kusum solar Pump Registration Terms and Conditions
- I am aware that under no circumstances are I allowed to transfer, sell or make any technical changes to the solar plant.
- In case of any theft/damage to the solar pump equipment due to natural calamity, I will file the first information report to the nearest police station within 15 days of the incident and take the responsibility of reporting to the power office.
- I am aware that if such a report is not submitted in time, compensation may not be available.
- The maintenance and repair period of solar pump is 5 years. If the solar pump malfunctions during this period, the repair and maintenance of the solar pump is the responsibility of the contractor and it is free of cost. “Kusum mahaurja com”
- It is my responsibility to immediately inform the toll free number provided if the pump malfunctions during this period.
- I will not make any changes to the installed design of this solar pump, I will be responsible for the damage caused if that happens,
- In case of technical reasons or if the solar pump shuts down, the power office will not be responsible for the loss of agricultural products due to fault in the solar pump or such failure.
- I approve the use of solar energy generated by these solar pumps under the Conventional Power Purchase Bondage (RPO) from MSEDCL. All the above terms and conditions will be binding on me and my heirs.
- Today, I am happy to give you this guarantee for getting a solar pump.
- I have understood the above information and I have accepted it without any pressure.
Read important Instructions / Information
- Even if the name is not on the safe list, you can apply using a diesel pump. Yes, you can fill out the application through the above-given process.
- Read Quotation for full payment within 7 days after completion of application.
- If the application is rejected, the money will be re-credited to the bank.
Kusum Solar Pump Maharashtra FAQs
- How can I apply for Kusum Yojana in Maharashtra?
To apply online, you have to visit the website of Mahaurja and read the article for more details.
- How do I get a solar pump subsidy in Maharashtra?
For this you have to first fill the online form and then pay 5-10%.