Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB) Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme 2023- Electricity is the main component of our daily lifestyle and we can not think to live without electricity. The main source of electricity is produced by coal energy. We know that coal produces more pollution in the country. There is also a coal crisis facing India. Using solar energy is not a demand but a necessity. To make green energy like solar energy, the Ministry Of New And Renewable Energy took action toward this by announcing Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme 2023. In this post, you will all think about KSEB Scheme to get benefits.
KSEB Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme 2023
Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB) Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme 2023:- As per the etiquettes of this scheme, MNRE (Ministry of New & Renewable Energy) is planning to conduct a 38 GW solar project through this scheme. It is a very big number and it is also a good initiative from the government side. The project will be launched in the 2nd phase of the Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic Program 2023. Three models will go to work under this scheme. The first preference of the government is to use the KSEB scheme for domestic users. So that all people can participate under KSEB.
The Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme will work under the monitoring of the Kerala State Electricity Board. Kerala State Electricity Board launched a new solar scheme. Under this subsidy program, people of Kerala get up to 40% subsidy on the Rooftop solar Panels otherwise you will the investment return at least twice. Whatever investment you invest to set up solar on your roop, you get the investment on that. It is a step to enhance the natural sources for the daily needs of the common people. The application process is very easy if you follow this article’s steps. You will know the requirement of KSEB, Subsidy cose, and Online registration KSEB Scheme.
Kerala Solar Subsidy Online Registration
As soon as the government of Kerala start the registration process through online mode, applications started to come rapidly and soon government closes the registration process after receiving 75,000 applicants. It has basic two models for domestic users. The below-mentioned section will introduce you to the two models of the KSEB Scheme.
Kerala Solar Subsidy Model 1- KSEB
Under this model, The cost of implementing solar panel on the candidate’s house need to pay online. Other expenses will be managed by the government. Under this plant-based investment, candidates can use whole energy and even sell it to the electricity board.
You have to consider your salary. After considering it, you can choose the plan mentioned below.
|MODEL||AVERAGE MONTHLY CONSUMPTION (IN UNITS)||CONSUMER CONTRIBUTION (% OF THE COST)||RETURN (% OF PLANT GENERATION)|
|IA||UP TO 120||12% (MAX. RS. 6200/-PER KWP)||25%|
|IB||UP TO 150||20% (MAX. RS. 11000/-PER KWP)||40%|
|IC||UP TO 200||25% (MAX. RS. 14000/-PER KWP)||50%|
Click here to check more details about the above-mentioned table.
Advantages of the Model 1
- Plant Capacity Under First Model – The Solar plant capacity should be 2kWp or 3kWp
- Maintenance Under First Model – Min. 25 years Maintenance of the plant will be done by KSEBL
- Economical Under First Model – You will always get at least twice the return for your investment under this model.
Details of Model 1-
- Online Registration Fee- 1000rs.
- Eligibility- All domestic users with an average monthly consumption of up to 200 units are eligible.
KSEB Solar Subsidy Model 2
Many domestic users are eligible to pay the whole amount of installment of the Solar plant that can apply under model consumers can consume the entire produced energy of solar plants. The second thing is, that users under this model can claim a 40% subsidy from the government.
|PLANT CAPACITY (KWP)||SUBSIDY(% OF THE COST)|
|UP TO 3KWP||40%|
|4 TO 10KWP||40% FOR FIRST 2KWP, 20% FOR EACH ADDITIONAL KWP|
|ABOVE 10KWP||26% FOR 10KWP AND NIL FOR THE REST.|
Advantages of the Model 2
- Plant Capacity Of Model 2- 2kWP Minimum plant capacity
- Maintenance Of Model 2 – Maintenance of the plant for five years will be done by KSEBL.
- Economical Of Model 2- You can claim up to 40% of the plant cost as a subsidy based on your solar plant capacity
Details of Model 2-
- Online Registration fee- 1000rs.
- Eligibility– All domestic consumers are eligible.
Documents for Solar Installation Kerala
- Aadhar Card.
- resident proof.
- Income Certificate of applicant.
- bank passbook.
- Passport size photograph.
- Registered Mobile Number and e-mail id.
KSEB Solar Scheme Apply Online 2023
You can apply for KSEB Solar Subsidy Scheme as follow model 1 or model 2. It is up to you which one is suitable for you. The registration process will be done on the same website for model 1 and model 2. Follow the below points to apply under KSEB Solar Scheme 2023.
- Go to the official website Of The KSEB Solar Scheme Model
- You will see a Homepage, you will have to click on the link ‘apply now.
- The next screen will ask you to fill in your login ID and password.
- Registered users have to fill in login credentials.
- If you are registered then click on the ‘new user registration.’
- You will see a form. You have to fill in all authentic information regarding yourself.
- then click on the submit button.
- Then you will receive your Login ID and password.
- After that, open the Homepage again, and click on the login button
- After login, click on model 1 or Model 2 according to your choice.
- Fill in all the required details, upload images of your rooftop from all four directions and click submit.
- You have successfully registered for the KSEB Solar Subsidy Model.
Advantages of Kerala rooftop solar subsidy scheme
- Green energy and no pollution.
- Eco-friendly and suitable energy.
- A 5-year warranty will be given to the customer.
- Online application mode.
KSEB Solar Scheme Helpline Number
Helpline number – 1912/0471-2555544
official website – https://ekiran.kseb.in/