West Bengal Krishak Bandhu List and Payment Status Check – West Bengal Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee has started this scheme called Krishak Bandhu. The scheme is to provide financial assistance to the farmers of the state. The scheme was launched back in the year 2018. After that, the CM decided to relaunch the scheme on 17 June 2021. The Chief Minister has announced that the financial assistance under the scheme will be doubled from here on out. So the amount of the financial assistance was Rs. 5,000 per annum for farmers having land of 1 acre or more is increased to Rs. 10,000 per annum. So the farmers will get double benefits under the scheme. This is an important scheme for the farmers of the state as they are unable to earn enough. So it gives them benefits to buy good seeds and care for their land.
In this article, we are going to talk about the scheme. We are going to tell you the process to check the status of your payment under the scheme. if you are also a beneficiary of the scheme stick to the end to know the full detail.
Krishak Bandhu Status 2023
West Bengal Krishak Bandhu is a scheme by the government of WB. In past, the government was providing an amount of Rs. 5000 per month to the farmers of the state. But from June the government decided to double the amount under the scheme as this was the election manifesto of the party. All the farmers of the state having agricultural land 1 acre or more are eligible for the scheme. Full detail on the West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Status is in the article below.
Overview of West Bengal Krishak Bandhu
|Scheme||West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of West Bengal|
|Department||Department of Agriculture|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the West Bengal|
|Amount||Rs. 10,000 per annum|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Required Documents for Krishak Bandhu
To apply for the Krishak Bandhu scheme by the government of West Bengal you will need the following documents:
- ID Proof
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Krishak Bandhu Card Attested Copy
- Self-Declaration of Applicant
- ROR attested copy
- Death Certificate Attested Copy
- Legal/ natural guardian declaration in case of a minor claimant
Eligibility Criteria for Krishak Bandhu
Eligibility criteria for the Krishak Bandhu scheme are:
- The person must be a resident of the State of West Bengal.
- The person must be a farmer holding a minimum of 1 acre of the land.
Krishak Bandhu Scheme Apply Online
First, you need to do registration to apply for Krishak Bandhu Scheme:
- First, you need to visit the official Website of the Krishak Bandhu Scheme.
- On the home page click on the About Krishak Bandhu option.
- Next click on the login button.
- After that click on the Signup Option.
- Now on the new page, the registration form will open.
- Fill out the registration form with the correct information.
- Now click on the Submit Button.
- After that login on to the portal using login credentials.
- Now click on the Krishak Bandhu Scheme.
- The application form will appear on your device screen.
- Enter all the details correctly on the screen.
- Now upload all the required documents.
- Finally, click on the Submit Button.
Now you are registered under Krishak Bandhu Scheme.
How to Apply?
To apply for West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme follow the steps below:
- First, visit the link given here for the official application form for the scheme
- Look for the application form present on the webpage.
- Fill up all the details which are asked in the form.
- Click on submit.
Krishak Bandhu Payment Status 2021-2023
To check the application/Payment status under Krishak Bandhu follow the steps below:
- First, you need to visit the Official Website.
- Now click on the option Registered farmer information(নথিভুক্ত কৃষকের তথ্য).
- On the next page, you will need to enter your Voter ID details.
- Click on the I am not a Robot checkbox, and click on the Submit button.
- Your application status and Payment status will be available on your device screen.
After this One of three types of massages will be shown on your payment status:
- No data found: This means Your application status is not yet uploaded to the server.
- Approved: Your application status is approved.
- Transaction success: Payment successfully sent to your bank account.