Every state has its own Public Service Commission (SPSC) State Public Service Commission. The body is responsible to recruits for various places in the government services. The state of Kerala also has its own PSC called Kerala Public Service Commission (KPCS). The Kerala PSC conducts exams for various positions under Kerala Thulasi. To apply for any jobs under this scheme you need to register yourself on the official website first and then log in using the credentials. The body runs on the guidelines of UPSC (Union Service Public Commission). In this article, we will tell full information about Kerala PSC. We will tell about Its Application procedure, Registration process, eligibility,& benefits. Stick to the end of the article to know the full details.
KPCS Thulasi Login Logout
Kerala PSC has its official webpage called PSC Thulasi. In this portal, the aspirants for State PSC exams can register themselves. All the jobs under the State PCS are notified here and also the applicant can apply with the portal for the examination. For that, the applicant will need to register himself on the portal and whenever there is a job opening for the applicant’s eligibility. The portal also gives notification on the opening of Jobs, Admit cards are also available here and the results can also get here. Presently, this portal is open for online registration and applications for examinations in 2023. If the eligible candidates wish to apply for the job they will have to register and log into the portal at thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
The notification related to the examination and release of Admit card is also notified to you through SMS service by PSC. The candidates will receive all the information about the exam dates, application form, eligibility, etc and they can also apply using the portal. After they will apply for a particular examination or job, the status of their application will be visible on their profile. They will also get notified through the SMS service.
Overview of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
|Name of the Service||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Web portal name||PSC Thulasi|
|Objective||To promote employment by assisting aspirants with state government jobs|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed people of Kerala|
|Age limit||21-50 years of age|
Required Documents for Online Registration
The required documents to do registration on Kerala PSC Thulasi are:
- Scanned passport size Photograph(150W X 200H px, maximum 30 KB size).
- Scanned Signature of the candidate(150W X 100H px, size should be 30 KB).
- Photo Id card of the Applicant(Aadhar Card, Voter Id, Pan Card, etc.)
- Optional Document is Domicile Certificate.
Eligibility to register at Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal
To apply for Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal you have to be eligible. The eligibility criteria to register are:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Kerala.
- The minimum age to register on the portal is 21 years.
- The age of the applicant must not be more than 51 years.
- Only graduation and post-graduation degree holders will be able to register.
If you want to apply for KPSC Tulsi, first of all it is important for you to fulfill the age limit. In the below section we have provided Kerala PSC age limit information:-
|TYPE OF POST||AGE CRITERIA|
|Stream-1 Post||Minimum Age – 21
Maximum Age – 32
|Stream-2 Post||Minimum Age – 21
Maximum Age – 40
|Stream-3 Post||Below 50 Years of Age|
KPSC Thulasi Registration
The registration has a benefit that every time a candidate fills out an application form he/she will not need to put the information again Or will not need to upload the documents again. Follow the steps below to register on Kerala PSC Thulasi.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Kerala Thulasi PSC.
- On the home page of the Registered User Login, the registered users can log in.
- New Candidates need to click on the Sign Up option first.
- The screen for new registration will appear.
- Fill in all the asked information such as
- Name of the applicant
- Date of birth
- Id Number
- On the mobile number, you entered in the registration form you will get an OTP (One Time Password).
- Verify the OTP to continue.
- Create a User Id and Password to use for Login later.
- Finally, Enter the Captcha code given at the end.
- Sign up for the declaration and submit the registration form.
Uploading Photo and Signature
To upload the photo and signature there are some instructions given. The photo needs are in the right format, given size. To get the photo in the right format and size:
The users can resize and adjust the two documents according to the requirements directly on the portal on the home page. They can use the “Resize Photograph/Signature” option in the “General” list.
Click on the choose file and get the image you want to attach here. The files for the photograph and signature will be altered differently in the respective dimensions and sizes. Users can use these files to attach to the registration form.
KPSC Thulasi login
To log in to your Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile follow the steps below:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website.
- On the home page look for the Registration User Login box.
- Enter your User Id and Password.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Finally, Click on the Login Button. You will be successfully logged into your profile.
Recover Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Forgot Password
If you forgot your password for Kerala PSC Thulasi follows the steps below to recover it:
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Under the Registered user login option, there is an option of Forgot password.
- The next page will appear where you need to enter your user ID.
- Enter the date of birth of the applicant.
- Next, enter the user Id number you used during the registration process.
- Decode the captcha code.
- Click on the Beset button.
The system will automatically change the password to a new one. The new password will contain six letters of the registered user ID and the numbers of the date of birth, without any spaces.
Recover Password With SMS
The users can also use the option of SMS to know their User ID and reset their password. On the home page of the PSC Thulasi website, they will have to click on the “SMS Option Available” in the “General” list. contact numbers will appear on the screen. The users will have to choose the service they wish to use.
Enter the SMS in the same format given in the picture and send it to the given number. Your password will change automatically. And it will contain six letters of the registered user ID and the numbers of the date of birth, without any spaces.